Trala’s Tent

Thanks Rib. I’ve been really rattled. I came over here all friendly. Was gonna drop a link down for Tra I thought she’d want to see.
I found that post just violent. I resent being sneered at by a socially illiterate mental vacuum too lazy to form a cogent or even funny argument.
Ouch DD. I don't think it was meant as a real dig brother , I take heat from all my wife's alcoholic family because I don't drink with them . Their view of cannabis use is the one that govts imprint so well on non users. Please don't let us fall into division on such a great forum where we all enjoy our products. We are the knowing and benefit from the amazing plants we grow. I Carry no guilt or tag for it and consider myself free. My ex wife used the druggie mates term for decades and knew them all as friends too. I used to pass myself as I knew it was to pass me off because I had a group she had no connections too that gave me pleasure she couldn't control. Partners can have ulterior motives buddy. I hopentour OK mate. Nothing worse than eyore to see , we want Shrek's Donkey :Namaste: :green_heart:;)

Haha my partner is the same!! I swear to the green gods she will spend hours on Facebook which i dont bother with social media (I work on businesses social media so i could care less) but the minute she sees me on here its "oh well you can be on your pot site" lmao... At least she tolerates me trying and isnt to much up my ass about smoking. She likes pain killers so she has no judgement.... One day im gonna be able to grow something she'll never take a pill over again...
My exact life too.lol Mrs GG likes the peace and quiet too though.lol

My exact life too.lol Mrs GG likes the peace and quiet too though.lol
Haha i have grown accustomed to the quiet. She promised if we stayed here we would be able to travel. We've been to about 7 states together. We do have a friend in Perth, Australia and we wanna go visit I've been to every state and she's hardly left the midwest lol i could just imagine us trying out a dif country... Although I'm sure with all of my new friends i could find smoke wherever we traveled...

I have a client who is 88 and started taking my capsules to start titrating off opiates.

Well, he actually just stopped cold turkey (against my suggestion)... was doing very well on the capsules and found his "balance". Had been on them for 18 days without any opiates.
(My guess is, he is well into hyperalgesia symptoms already anyhow)

Anywhoo.... he went in yesterday for a nerve block injection... Doc filled him up with opiates again & sent him packing. His granddaughter texted me yesterday with the shitty news...
:confused:

BTW... I was a heavy opiate addict, prescribed for 8 years.... Cannabis saved my life & broke me free of that burden. I just hope others can do the same.
I’m really sorry.

The prescription opiate death rate here is mind boggling, no doubt they are just covid covering them up now lollllll.

When mum OD‘ed and she had laid dead in her bed for 3 days. I spoke to her on the phone, on a Saturday, she lived 3 hours from me and I couldn’t get her on the phone on the Monday, and when I tried her on Tuesday after I had finished work, a police officer answered her phone, and when I asked to speak with my mum, he asked me if I was alone. I was, I was walking my dogs, and then he told me. They couldn’t take her body until family came, not to view the body, in fact we were advised against it. But to do something, it is a bit of a blur I think I had to sign paperwork outside her place, because I know I didn’t go into her unit. Her own doctor actually came to her housing commission unit and signed the death certificate and later I would find out why.

When we were at the funeral home the next day, the lady who takes you through the paperwork and stuff asked if we wanted an autopsy, she found it “unusual” that her doctor had signed a CVA (a stroke) as her cause of death, without any sort of previous history of such or an autopsy. My brothers and I discussed it and decided to just let her rest. We then went back to her unit to sort it, and open it up, I had to pay for a forensic clean in her room as she had died in her bed in a closed up unit in an Australian summer, but that’s another $2000 story in itself! Trying to explain to two bogan brothers that you can’t Just take a mattress and bedding with that sort of human waste on it in a trailer and to the dump became a comedy skit! Lucky our humour is dark LOL! Anyway when I was cleaning I literally found sheets and sheets of oxy (I have a pic I’ll go find it) as well as an empty bottle of Ordine. She was an alcoholic bipolar with a twist of opiate addiction. And that’s okay, horses for courses, but my question, why did her doctor not only legally hand her a gun, but legally load it to that degree. My mums pain contributing factors was a diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis and osteoporosis. Like why the fuck did you just keep loading her? I believe her doctor knew that she had helped cause my mother’s death and covered it up.

I totally agree. I see the mismanagement of opioids every single day. I believe opioids have there place and are great at managing acute pain, but they are not appropriate for chronic pain, just like H, you build a tolerance and just need more. I think you would be happy to know I am seeing a shift, while I haven’t seen capsules, I have seen oil that patients here buy from their own supplier in the hospital, people bring it in, and doctors follow their prescription recommendations and we administer it. We of course don’t stock it in my hospital, but we store it and administer it as patients can’t self administer in a hospital environment. I think chronic pain management needs urgent reviewing here because it doesn’t safely manage pain and it just creates a new problem.

I’m really sorry you lost a friend :)

Ouch DD. I don't think it was meant as a real dig brother , I take heat from all my wife's alcoholic family because I don't drink with them . Their view of cannabis use is the one that govts imprint so well on non users. Please don't let us fall into division on such a great forum where we all enjoy our products. We are the knowing and benefit from the amazing plants we grow. I Carry no guilt or tag for it and consider myself free. My ex wife used the druggie mates term for decades and knew them all as friends too. I used to pass myself as I knew it was to pass me off because I had a group she had no connections too that gave me pleasure she couldn't control. Partners can have ulterior motives buddy. I hopentour OK mate. Nothing worse than eyore to see , we want Shrek's Donkey :Namaste: :green_heart:;)
This is my fault and I feel so awful that my words hurt DD and they incorrectly painted a nasty picture of my partner. I took an in house joke (that makes us both laugh because it mocks the righteousness of societies view) out side, and without context and tone it fell very flat.

First and foremost I feel that I have to say my partner is the best man I have ever met, he is 100% too good for me, and he is the least judgmental when it comes to respecting the lifestyle choices of others. My partner doesn’t smoke and he doesn’t really like my tent and that’s because he’s the one who needs to build, modify, fix things in it when things go wrong. Just yesterday he spent the better part of his day finishing off my HUGE fence, so no one can peep in the back yard (I became super paranoid when my outdoor plants got to 5-6 foot) and he not only fixed my fan, but he made like a fan pole thing in the tent so it could oscillate (I hope that’s the word) better. I worked a 10 hour shift on Tuesday and he put my plants outside chasing the sun for me as he was working on the fence. He does all this because he not only respects my choices, but he wants me to succeed. Even though my interests are different to his.

I feel so bad that a line that was meant to be funny was taken so literally, and that was my fault and I take full responsibility for it, and I sincerely apologise to anyone I hurt, and to my partner for doing him such a disservice when it comes to cyber painting a picture of the type of man he is.

OMG My big fucking mouth does it every time! This has been so awful! I just want to put this cyber drama in a bottle, and blow it away!

Oops i think i helped with that and that wasnt the purpose i was hoping by excessive lol's and haha's it wouldnt have been serious....but then again opioids is no joke and I tried to add a dog commercial to help shift moods.. Lets hope we can come back to the beautifulness that is what were here for... Watching us try not to murder our beauties... Well tralas beauty my barley Charlie brown tree

Good morning!

Just turned my light on!

just like you all said they would, these bitches are EXPLODING with growth!

The 3 of them asked me to pass on a message! They all want you to have the best day ever! Kate said something from outside too, prolly negative, she’s super jelly she’s outside in the cold wet.

2484731D-8267-4893-B215-6672577F3BFC.jpeg

Oops i think i helped with that and that wasnt the purpose i was hoping by excessive lol's and haha's it wouldnt have been serious....but then again opioids is no joke and I tried to add a dog commercial to help shift moods.. Lets hope we can come back to the beautifulness that is what were here for... Watching us try not to murder our beauties... Well tralas beauty my barley Charlie brown tree
Cheers!

Me too :)

The negativity has been put in a bubble and blown away, for me at least anyway :love:

Your grow is so similar to mine. Makes me lol reading it!

Haha these guys are my saviors... And you are my soul sister sooo ya mine is in a chinese lantern off to neverland. Ooo i found someone with some seeds... Im getting 3 girl scout cookies and 3 auto sour diesel... I think i finally got something going on for this one and i think she is a she... Im still on the fences its still seems "manly" but like i say leave it to me to have a butch..

Haha these guys are my saviors... And you are my soul sister sooo ya mine is in a chinese lantern off to neverland. Ooo i found someone with some seeds... Im getting 3 girl scout cookies and 3 auto sour diesel... I think i finally got something going on for this one and i think she is a she... Im still on the fences its still seems "manly" but like i say leave it to me to have a butch..
I have quite a few mongrel bush seeds and I’d be happy to post you a few. No guarantees on what they are sex wise.

Us girls need to stick together ;)

I’m really sorry.

The prescription opiate death rate here is mind boggling, no doubt they are just covid covering them up now lollllll.

When mum OD‘ed and she had laid dead in her bed for 3 days. I spoke to her on the phone, on a Saturday, she lived 3 hours from me and I couldn’t get her on the phone on the Monday, and when I tried her on Tuesday after I had finished work, a police officer answered her phone, and when I asked to speak with my mum, he asked me if I was alone. I was, I was walking my dogs, and then he told me. They couldn’t take her body until family came, not to view the body, in fact we were advised against it. But to do something, it is a bit of a blur I think I had to sign paperwork outside her place, because I know I didn’t go into her unit. Her own doctor actually came to her housing commission unit and signed the death certificate and later I would find out why.

When we were at the funeral home the next day, the lady who takes you through the paperwork and stuff asked if we wanted an autopsy, she found it “unusual” that her doctor had signed a CVA (a stroke) as her cause of death, without any sort of previous history of such or an autopsy. My brothers and I discussed it and decided to just let her rest. We then went back to her unit to sort it, and open it up, I had to pay for a forensic clean in her room as she had died in her bed in a closed up unit in an Australian summer, but that’s another $2000 story in itself! Trying to explain to two bogan brothers that you can’t Just take a mattress and bedding with that sort of human waste on it in a trailer and to the dump became a comedy skit! Lucky our humour is dark LOL! Anyway when I was cleaning I literally found sheets and sheets of oxy (I have a pic I’ll go find it) as well as an empty bottle of Ordine. She was an alcoholic bipolar with a twist of opiate addiction. And that’s okay, horses for courses, but my question, why did her doctor not only legally hand her a gun, but legally load it to that degree. My mums pain contributing factors was a diagnosis of psoriatic arthritis and osteoporosis. Like why the fuck did you just keep loading her? I believe her doctor knew that she had helped cause my mother’s death and covered it up.

I totally agree. I see the mismanagement of opioids every single day. I believe opioids have there place and are great at managing acute pain, but they are not appropriate for chronic pain, just like H, you build a tolerance and just need more. I think you would be happy to know I am seeing a shift, while I haven’t seen capsules, I have seen oil that patients here buy from their own supplier in the hospital, people bring it in, and doctors follow their prescription recommendations and we administer it. We of course don’t stock it in my hospital, but we store it and administer it as patients can’t self administer in a hospital environment. I think chronic pain management needs urgent reviewing here because it doesn’t safely manage pain and it just creates a new problem.

I’m really sorry you lost a friend :)
Sad story T. Similar for my mum with same diagnosis of osteo and eventually the ever money making big C . Saw them waste £20,000 on 4 chemo jabs ( in pretty boxes too !) That yake 5 weeks to work. These were given during her final predicted week of life !!!!! 5 weeks to work , 1 week to live!!. They eventually withdrew water to finishbher off as the cancer wasn't killing her quick enough and they were talking of shipping her off to a home somewhere , she still had us and her own home at this point. Seeing the "care" administered left me under no illusions about health care at all and just strengthened my absolute hatred of the scam that it all is. Snake oil salesmen for big pharma companies. I stay well away from them all and so far so good. Tried for 10 years to get me on statins that I have never needed !. Changed diet a little bit they still try to push them at every point ,even without any cholesterol check since initial one 10 years back. Lol . We get harassed because we won't jab the 2 youngest with their gravy train "vaccinations". Lol

Sunday Summary

9 weeks - day 6 of the flip

So I’m still obsessed with the sexes, and while I’m not going to say the H word, I’m still worried. I’ve got some okay rude area pics.

Please give me your Nim Nim Vs Nom Nom opinion. Side story, was out for a girls night out a few years ago, and predictably when you drink enough stories get dirty, anyway this friend starts talking about her mans “Nim Nim”, we‘re all like wtf? She explained he had a Nim Nim, and she had a Nom Nom. They walk amongst us folks! Lolllingggg!

Minxie Grand

41DC1A3F-337E-4D49-8F58-650D4709DF4E.jpeg 55F65EA9-AF11-4382-B070-F830776981FD.jpeg

Twiggy

8AA04C71-A15F-4596-8C8C-E276666D39FA.jpeg D8571589-B14D-453E-BE5E-8A51047407EA.jpeg 09F741F5-2B70-48A6-9CDF-3870E67D148A.jpeg

I‘m actually feeling super proud at how they are growing, and I want to thank you all for getting me to this point! :love: :love: :love:

They look so beautiful. Bursting with new growth, and their shade of green is just so healthy! Well that’s how they look to me, though truth be told I have had a couple of bevvy’s while watering them today, so it might be the beer goggles!

A funny, remember those seedlings? Harley and Quinn? I‘m not sure what they are, but I can tell you what they aint LOL!

Harley and Quinn

7E7FDF81-7F6C-42AC-AB14-7FD4C7C2769A.jpeg 65618EF2-D996-4627-8812-1398A57F8066.jpeg

Trixie Grand

C777572A-1CF7-4B30-9B9A-7B748F2AB5F5.jpeg BBB849FC-F9CF-4502-8548-EB9C6BB3C2B6.jpeg 67FF7162-7C98-49CE-8D30-CAB4DB007835.jpeg

The Menagerie

31C18366-2872-4AA0-9BA2-1E7F0E190DA2.jpeg

They look fricken awesome :goodjob:
Well for me I prefer a nom nom but each to their own.

You're a week into 12-12 so they are still gonna get taller over the next week.
No more short arses in your garden.

I'm not seeing pistles in the growth tips yet but I'd expect you to see them very soon.

Harley and Quinn, little freaks, let em grow, it will be fun to see what they end up.:love::green_heart:

Thank you :)

OMG can you even imagine it? Her and her man are notorious for baby talk too, she will never live that down!

Do I keep the light 30cm away from the top?

How soon?

100% not weed. I’d be happy to make a wager ;)

I always thought it's was a ninny or a tallywacker.

30cm should be fine, they should be hardened off with all that Aussie sunshine.

You got this and you're on cruise control now.

As a guess I'd say 3-5 days and you will see the start of flowers.

I only bet when the stakes are high enough. ;)

Well you can pop on by my pics to keep an eye as to what to look for seeings as Sally's fate is as IT.. Haha at least you'll know what to keep an eye out for.
Here people will call it cookie or you have a susie not a peter.. I always teach the kids we have to use proper term

Good morning!

Just turned my light on!

just like you all said they would, these bitches are EXPLODING with growth!

The 3 of them asked me to pass on a message! They all want you to have the best day ever! Kate said something from outside too, prolly negative, she’s super jelly she’s outside in the cold wet.

2484731D-8267-4893-B215-6672577F3BFC.jpeg
Now look at these ladies !!!!!. Beautiful TraLa. Healthy looking girlie's. Wow your journal moves quickly T. Lol

Sunday Summary

9 weeks - day 6 of the flip

So I’m still obsessed with the sexes, and while I’m not going to say the H word, I’m still worried. I’ve got some okay rude area pics.

Please give me your Nim Nim Vs Nom Nom opinion. Side story, was out for a girls night out a few years ago, and predictably when you drink enough stories get dirty, anyway this friend starts talking about her mans “Nim Nim”, we‘re all like wtf? She explained he had a Nim Nim, and she had a Nom Nom. They walk amongst us folks! Lolllingggg!

Minxie Grand

41DC1A3F-337E-4D49-8F58-650D4709DF4E.jpeg 55F65EA9-AF11-4382-B070-F830776981FD.jpeg

Twiggy

8AA04C71-A15F-4596-8C8C-E276666D39FA.jpeg D8571589-B14D-453E-BE5E-8A51047407EA.jpeg 09F741F5-2B70-48A6-9CDF-3870E67D148A.jpeg
Wow sexy LADIES !!!. For sure.

Back
Top Bottom