Trala’s Tent

Hey Tra.

Here is my expertly produced CAD drawing of your tent.

My worry is your exhaust on the top left right , you have a short straight run of duct which could let light in.

Option 1
Preferred option.
Cut some ducting off your intake, just where it reaches floor level inside the tent, it doesn't need to go all the way round the tent floor.
It would also give you more floor space inside the tent.
You could then attach the longer piece of duct you cut off to your exhaust and give it a couple of bends to stop light.
You could bend it up onto the top of the tent and hold it there with something.

Option 2
You could take the round plastic diffuser off the end of your intake duct and put it in the end of your exhaust duct, that would also block any light leaks.
IMG_20200623_084741.jpg

Ideally you want to zip yourself inside your tent with the tent lights out and see if you have any light coming in.
If you don't then you can just leave as is.

Just make sure you have an appropriate adult present to help you escape again.
:) :green_heart:

Look, I‘m basically a scientist now. I can definitely tell my left from my right.

I just need to establish just a couple things for me to formulate an accurate picture of what you are saying.

Now when it comes to the left and right you speak of, is it my right when I’m facing the tent front on, or my other right when I have my back to the tent.

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Thanks. My pool boy is doing a night shift tonight. I’ll have him take a look tomorrow.

I have zero light leaks. How do I know this you ask? Well I took dark time so seriously that when turning the grow light off, I shut my side entrance door so it is black as night. For three nights running I ran straight into the wall/car/bamboo blinds when feeling around trying to find the door. I now leave the door ajar. I know it’s a 14 seconds of light leak danger, but I have a mortgage to pay, I can’t do that with a broken leg.

What’s with the port? You expecting your nana to pop into mine?

Ok when it comes to law, I’m from the generation where you never tell your right hand what your left hand is doing, and as far as secrets go, if one other person knows, that’s one too many. I guess that’s what draws me here, that sense of anonymity. No one outside my partner and son know about my tent, and frankly that’s two people too many.

So I’m wee walking my dogs, and my cray neighbour comes out and asks me to stand outside her garage and asks me if I can smell anything. Well I can, her breath for one, damp and really bad incense. So she calls me in to her house, now I know she smokes because we watched the police drag a fucking load of Xmas trees out of there prolly two years ago, and I have been known to get a bit off her.

Anyway she leads me to this side room, and all you can smell is weed, an unpleasant damp and essential oils, like not good ones, stinking ones. She pulls back this curtain and she has 8 plants in what look like 20cm pots, they are all sitting in mis fitting trays filled with dank water, there is what I can only describe as sticky tape strips hanging with what look like dead fruit flies stuck to it, and there are these tiny flies that are buzzing everywhere, her plants basically look like female prisoners of war. I mean they have buds all over them, but at what cost? She made me promise to tell her if I smell anything suss, and gave me a handful of damp bud.

Funny thing, all I wanted to say is “oh honey, you need to at the very least top them once they get 5 sets of growth points, I would personally quadline, maybe a little LST, you could maybe get a SOG happening, or even a SCROG, the options are endless. And girls hate wet cold feet, get em up off the tiles, and dry their poor feet, and why haven’t you uppotted? OMG clean their room up and for fuck sake, feed em” But I said nothing other than “thanks, I will”.

Only in straya mate!

I guess I have learned quite a bit since joining. :love: :love: :love:

8F6BE9D8-3C4A-4006-BFF9-F3B6F8FC4EFD.jpeg
DBC8AD1F-C183-43B5-AB56-9E49453CCC5A.jpeg

It’s the whole plant. The plant looks ok, but I know my colours and I know it’s not right. It’s like a gut feeling.

Granted my gut feelings have lead me astray MANY times before, but she looked the same as the others when I increased their nutrition regime. The other 3 improved almost immediately and I think they are where they should be, good healthy green. She is outside with the rain, so I’m not sure if that is the issue. Or if I need to feed more. I just don’t know.
outside means more light and more feeding needs. I would bet she is simply hungry.

For three nights running I ran straight into the wall/car/bamboo blinds when feeling around trying to find the door
Did nobody tell you, night vision goggles are also an essential part of equipment for any successful grower.

So you got no light leaks.
I didn't need to crack out my Rolf Harris artistic skills then did I ;)

Let me know when nanna arrives.

outside means more light and more feeding needs. I would bet she is simply hungry.
Thank you.

I wasn’t sure because it is getting so much rain water, and I didn’t want to over water.

Thank you.

I wasn’t sure because it is getting so much rain water, and I didn’t want to over water.
that could be a problem too... trust that gut. If she is telling you that there has been too much rain, act on that and put some foil over the container or move it to an overhang... too much rain could definitely be a problem

Did nobody tell you, night vision goggles are also an essential part of equipment for any successful grower.

So you got no light leaks.
I didn't need to crack out my Rolf Harris artistic skills then did I ;)

Let me know when nanna arrives.

Considering he’s in jail for being a pervert, what exactly are these artistic skills you speak of?

Nana is welcome anytime ;)

that could be a problem too... trust that gut. If she is telling you that there has been too much rain, act on that and put some foil over the container or move it to an overhang... too much rain could definitely be a problem
I hate seeing a plant suffering and she looks so sad lol

I only wanted one plant. I thought I’d be lucky to get one female out of 2 ratty clones and 2 seeds, but alas I have quadruplets.

The pot is simply too heavy to try and move. I’m seriously considering a big brolly.

I think I’m going to have to put a second one outside too. The tent is bursting.

Good morning

So as you know I watch these plants like an over anxious new mother.

I have never noticed this type of new grow and I hoping someone can tell me if it’s okay or not.

I’m genuinely sorry I’m so needy. I swear to God I’ve never been this needy in my life, but I’d hate to get to this point and have a herm ruin the lot.

B9E61C17-E984-4110-8ABC-ED6EEC6DC99A.jpeg

F96BBD84-49D6-4439-B939-B2C8C658BB91.jpeg

So far it doesnt look like mine so i really think girl how far into flowering stage are you?

So far it doesnt look like mine so i really think girl how far into flowering stage are you?
Like 10 days.

I barely looked at my outdoor plants when they were growing so I’m not sure if that little green Bart Simpson’s head thingy I magnified is normal.

It looks like new growth... I remember being a bit frazzled but then like 2 days later i saw the first white hair

Wait i just saw day six... Theres still another week or so for the hair... I hope someone looks but im still set on new growth

I didn't even know what day it was until my girlfriend told me haha i kept thinking it was Monday all morning even was about to get ready for work.

Back
Top Bottom