Trala’s Tent

Wow sexy LADIES !!!. For sure.
Thanks G!

I am fucking stoked with them! I can’t believe how much they have changed since their nutrients were tweaked. It was only two weeks ago that they were looking jaundiced and unwell. I’m a bit unsure about watering. Do I still make the plants my guide? I watered Twiggy today, as her pot weight was light, but the other two still felt full, so I didn’t water them.

The one outside isn’t well. But that clone did come off a really scraggy looking female.

Thanks for always keeping an eye out. I really appreciate it. :kiss:

So once again you guys were 100% right.

Remember when I snapped the branches on Trixie?

Well after following your drs advice, I am pleased to report she has all but mended :) :) :)

808DD9AD-F854-49B4-BCBF-016F17E34C82.jpeg

Tho as a woman who gets waxed, I’m not gonna lie, I felt her pain when removing the tape!

LOLLING :D

52C34883-058B-4C51-B8E6-0A508AA84E35.jpeg

sounds like you are watering just right to me... always treat each plant as an individual.
Thanks Em, I wasn’t quite sure. Their leaves never seem to droop so I have been going off the pot weight.

While I have you, what nutrient is a really right yellow green plant missing? If she was human you’d think hepatitisy.

Thanks Em, I wasn’t quite sure. Their leaves never seem to droop so I have been going off the pot weight.

While I have you, what nutrient is a really right yellow green plant missing? If she was human you’d think hepatitisy.
it depends on where she is yellowing, by how much, if it has splotchies involved along with it, and if it is traveling... yeah, like gout.

it depends on where she is yellowing, by how much, if it has splotchies involved along with it, and if it is traveling... yeah, like gout.
It’s the whole plant. The plant looks ok, but I know my colours and I know it’s not right. It’s like a gut feeling.

Granted my gut feelings have lead me astray MANY times before, but she looked the same as the others when I increased their nutrition regime. The other 3 improved almost immediately and I think they are where they should be, good healthy green. She is outside with the rain, so I’m not sure if that is the issue. Or if I need to feed more. I just don’t know.

It’s the whole plant. The plant looks ok, but I know my colours and I know it’s not right. It’s like a gut feeling.

Granted my gut feelings have lead me astray MANY times before, but she looked the same as the others when I increased their nutrition regime. The other 3 improved almost immediately and I think they are where they should be, good healthy green. She is outside with the rain, so I’m not sure if that is the issue. Or if I need to feed more. I just don’t know.
If you post a pic, we can all be of better help since a lot of things can cause yellowing of the leaves.

Yellowing from the bottom-up is usually lack of Nitrogen, yellowing between the veins on lower growth indicates Mag deficiency while yellowing between leaves on new growth indicates iron deficiency, yellowing at the tips indicates too high PPM's, tiny yellow spec's are usually pests, and yellow/brown splotches indicate calcium deficiency (or water burn), if plant is sitting in water (you mentioned it was in the rain) with roots too wet for too long, you could have a root issue preventing the plant from uptaking nutes and if PH is off the plant may also not be able to uptake the nutes.

There's plenty of other things that can cause yellowing, but the above are probably the most common when growing MMJ.

If you post a pic, we can all be of better help since a lot of things can cause yellowing of the leaves.

Yellowing from the bottom-up is usually lack of Nitrogen, yellowing between the veins on lower growth indicates Mag deficiency while yellowing between leaves on new growth indicates iron deficiency, yellowing at the tips indicates too high PPM's, tiny yellow spec's are usually pests, and yellow/brown splotches indicate calcium deficiency (or water burn), if plant is sitting in water (you mentioned it was in the rain) with roots too wet for too long, you could have a root issue preventing the plant from uptaking nutes and if PH is off the plant may also not be able to uptake the nutes.

There's plenty of other things that can cause yellowing, but the above are probably the most common when growing MMJ.
Hey K

The whole thing is an unhealthy yellow green. I have got it in a pot, on a plank which acts as a barrier, in another pot so her feet aren’t wet.

Unfortunately she photographs okay, soon you can be fooled into thinking she’s alright, but I just know she’s missing something. A couple of weeks ago all 4 plants looked that exact yellow green and if there is a quick fix I’d like to give it a crack.

Somehow while holding the second plant for comparison and trying to use my camera I got a foliage side by side shot sick plant next to healthy plant so you could see what I mean, and literally nearly fell in the pool with the fucking plant for my trouble.

792A9BF7-0064-467E-AAC7-21BDD3E8A494.jpeg
2EE8B13B-90B8-4199-9B73-33CAA538539D.jpeg

34E05F86-611D-497C-8C25-BDAA9A929A55.jpeg
8A477B13-DE47-4218-BAB0-CB2241DE732C.jpeg

Ooo good comparison picture... Im also curious im sure I'll run into this at some point.

I'd up the Nitrogen, if you think you can do it without falling into the pool! :rofl:
Are you still feeding them light?
Omg I was sort of squatting, while balancing the second plant on a tiny pot with my knees keeping it secure against the big pot, because the healthy plants pot is too small for a good side by side, add frantically waving arms above it to take the pic and a bit of a tip to the right and I was nearly gornnnnnnn!

LOL

I don’t know what feeding them light means.

Omg I was sort of squatting, while balancing the second plant on a tiny pot with my knees keeping it secure against the big pot, because the healthy plants pot is too small for a good side by side, add frantically waving arms above it to take the pic and a bit of a tip to the right and I was nearly gornnnnnnn!

LOL

Haha i can imagine the balancing act...

Ooo good comparison picture... Im also curious im sure I'll run into this at some point.
I know!

On its own it looks okay. But with the direct comparison you can see.

All 4 looked that unhealthy shade of green a couple of weeks ago.

Hows things going with your plants?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Like 1/4 or 1/2 strength

I’m sorry I still don’t know what that means.
I'm asking if you're feeding below the recommended dosage. For example, feeding them an early veg (low PPM's) dose when they're in late veg (needing higher PPM's) or giving them week #2 levels of nutes when they're in week #6, etc.

I'm asking if you're feeding below the recommended dosage. For example, feeding them an early veg (low PPM's) dose when they're in late veg (needing higher PPM's) or giving them week #2 levels of nutes when they're in week #6, etc.
Oh my Goddddddddd

How embarrassing, sorry! Now I understand. I was initially using the recommended feed regime, then the guys in here worked out they were starving because I chose the wrong soil. I was advised to up it, I think the mix is approximately double the initial recommendation and I have added a flower thingy component to the feed. I started that on flip day. While the other 3 have powered back to good health, homeless Kate Bush flounders :( (I hope flounders means struggles, but I have a feeling it means fish. If flounder means fish swap it for struggle lol)

I don’t really understand the nutrient side of growing just yet (obviously lol). With my outdoor plants I kinda hit em with the hose on the days it didn’t rain, and threw a couple of handful of nutricoat on them maybe twice. This pampered treatment is super new to me. Sorry if I sound ignorant, but you don’t know what you don’t know,

Hey Tra.

Here is my expertly produced CAD drawing of your tent.

My worry is your exhaust on the top left right , you have a short straight run of duct which could let light in.

Option 1
Preferred option.
Cut some ducting off your intake, just where it reaches floor level inside the tent, it doesn't need to go all the way round the tent floor.
It would also give you more floor space inside the tent.
You could then attach the longer piece of duct you cut off to your exhaust and give it a couple of bends to stop light.
You could bend it up onto the top of the tent and hold it there with something.

Option 2
You could take the round plastic diffuser off the end of your intake duct and put it in the end of your exhaust duct, that would also block any light leaks.
IMG_20200623_084741.jpg

Ideally you want to zip yourself inside your tent with the tent lights out and see if you have any light coming in.
If you don't then you can just leave as is.

Just make sure you have an appropriate adult present to help you escape again.
:) :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom