Trala’s Tent

I bet you will, at least one - possibly more. Ummm, try an ice pack or put some lotion on it......

sorry tinkerbell can’t pass that one up!
LOLLINGGG!

Literally took me a minute to get that too!

:D:D:D

Your location looks SO beautiful! I live in a small apartment in the city. Vancouver is a beautiful city but I really miss the wildlife and being able to plant a real garden. We have an hibiscus tree in our front yard, the flowers have died off now but in bloom they are a lovely white with magenta. Have a great day!
Hi :)

I do live in a nice spot.

My garden is the home to lots of wildlife, and one of my favourite inhabitants is a frog called Fred. Fred lives under my patio and when I hang my washing out he croaks to let me know he’s there.

One afternoon I came home from my walk and found this horror! All I knew was I had to save Fred! So I turned on my hose and sprayed the snake with cold water! He got such a shock he dropped Fred directly below, but then I was scared he would drop on my head as I tried to grab Fred, and somehow I scooped Fred up while laying belly down on the ground so I could slide a shovel in without hurting him.

Sam the snake lives here too now, in fact I found a snake skin maybe 4 days ago where he has taken off his coat. He loves to sun himself by my pool in Summer.

I have a family of possums who Tarzan swing through my Lilly Pillys most nights. And my favourite thing about my garden is the 1000’s of bees that visit me each spring :)

My Sunday is going awesomely. I am working and the majority of today’s team is a laugh, so it’s making for a good day.

what’s up Miss Tra?
Yo what upppp growmie!

Now you gotta mentally rap this k man? I’m channeling Traiki Minaj!

Working with the A team, living the dream

I’m earning while learning only one patient is concerning.

I rhyme all the time except when patients cough up slime

I’m a poet and all my patients know it coz I ain’t scared to show it

Officially. Gone. Mad

One afternoon I came home from my walk and found this horror! All I knew was I had to save Fred! So I turned on my hose and sprayed the snake with cold water! He got such a shock he dropped Fred directly below, but then I was scared he would drop on my head as I tried to grab Fred, and somehow I scooped Fred up while laying belly down on the ground so I could slide a shovel in without hurting him.

OMG! That image is haunting.

Is Fred ok??

Yo what upppp growmie!

Now you gotta mentally rap this k man? I’m channeling Traiki Minaj!

Working with the A team, living the dream

I’m earning while learning only one patient is concerning.

I rhyme all the time except when patients cough up slime

I’m a poet and all my patients know it coz I ain’t scared to show it

Officially. Gone. Mad
TraLa rocks it as a rapper
Even snakes do not flap her
Rescues frogs like a professional trapper
Now I'm off to the crapper!

Word to your mother! :headbanger:

Hi :)

I do live in a nice spot.

My garden is the home to lots of wildlife, and one of my favourite inhabitants is a frog called Fred. Fred lives under my patio and when I hang my washing out he croaks to let me know he’s there.

Sam the snake lives here too now, in fact I found a snake skin maybe 4 days ago where he has taken off his coat. He loves to sun himself by my pool in Summer.

I have a family of possums who Tarzan swing through my Lilly Pillys most nights. And my favourite thing about my garden is the 1000’s of bees that visit me each spring :)

My Sunday is going awesomely. I am working and the majority of today’s team is a laugh, so it’s making for a good day.
OM'Fing'G! Good story! Hope Fred's doing ok.

TraLa rocks it as a rapper
Even snakes do not flap her
Rescues frogs like a professional trapper
Now I'm off to the crapper!

Word to your mother! :headbanger:
Good morning ma Kripster
You are quite the hipster
You got that swagger
I gotta empty ma bladder

Word to yo daddy :headbanger:

OM'Fing'G! Good story! Hope Fred's doing ok.
OMG! I just realised your post about the beautiful location was to Senior Moments! I can be soooooo awkward!

LOLLINGGGGG!

But as far as Fred goes, me too :)

Traiki Minaj.... you are a riot! I saw this at 4 am and it melted my brain...

I woke early as I sometimes do and the rap lines were just enough - so I did the opposite of a wake and bake. What’s opposite of wake and bake you ask? It’s the bake and flake. You hit a bowl or 6 and turn on the most monotonous Netflix show, lay your iPad face down so the blue screen doesn‘t fry your innards then ya crash and burn....

What are aphids? And how and why do they become a problem?
Its a tiny bug... I feel like mine came because a soil i got from online. I font know if they live in Australia but im sure u have some kind of bug that eats them... Lol oh i remember you saying you have opossums they eat all that kinda shit i bet

I split one of mine and I learned you can fix it with tape! It grows quite thick, GGD calls them knuckles. He gets upset excited about them. I’m not sure why tbh.
Because thick knuckles has always been desirable , even in growing. Heeheehee. They help distribute nutes evenly T ans set you up for strong support in flowering.

I’ve got some pics. I’m chasing milky glitter, not so much amber. I have no idea what I’m seeing here. It all looks like clear glitter to me.

What are your thoughts? Is she cooked or still a couple of weeks off?

43B97803-3DDA-44BF-8041-41A0EAEBB6BF.jpeg 77D83E9E-3AFD-4513-8215-0D27C514818A.jpeg CC15F1C3-9019-48D2-83CE-132438662375.jpeg
CC12ED41-3E96-499D-BE44-4B9ACD4B2D23.jpeg 42716BA3-9BF9-44F4-B4F0-DD043F8B9235.jpeg 4D2EFF7B-4447-4ACD-A90B-3E708C5D1033.jpeg
9F3EC668-7152-49A6-9D28-317958DD6C4B.jpeg

I am finding this part of the grow my least favourite by a country mile!
It is the worse bit to be fair T. Waiting while they ripen past clear can feel forever. Its worth it once you start getting tonthe samples amd finished product. Nearly done now T , keep the faith .lol

I really struggle with identifying where my glitter is at. I actually think the glitter looks super gag worthy under my looky looky thingy. They look like infected mucous membranes!

I want to pick them at cloudy. I think they look clear. Look if I’m honest, I don’t know.

Kate Bush :love:

Kate‘s buds are tiny and spidery and they are maroon in colour, but she has a zillion of them, she does smell really pretty, like she smells light and sweet. I dint think she will have great buds when dry. Hopefully she smokes okay. One thing I know fo sho, she’s gonna be a bitch to trim.

5B2CA0C1-789C-43FA-AC14-FC11975FEA7D.jpeg 6A7B979C-A7F0-4D95-9827-BD283A569F70.jpeg
48B97CFA-1EFF-4A08-A959-E3319AAA677E.jpeg 2C57F52F-3E2F-47A6-A378-A6133437CD4D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom