Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

re: Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

If the plants were not in flower when the hiccup happened then you should be good to go. If you were in mid flower I would be concerned.

Here's the thing about it Iam not sure that they ever started to flower may have been on this schedule the whole time guess I'll see in a few weeks what going to happen.. Fingers crossed:yummy::yummy:

come on ladies .. pull through..

image14435.jpg
Added a 300 watt mars led to veg and flower tens man the girls where standing up reaching for it.. I think they like
image14437.jpg

Red devil auto 3 weeks old
image14436.jpg
image14435.jpg

Euforia looking good not a big busy girl like OHS but supposed to be some awesome meds!!

damn everyone is starting to grow with led..my feel ancient with my mh\hps grow ...

damn everyone is starting to grow with led..my feel ancient with my mh\hps grow ...

DL I have never grown indoors.. well seriously grown indoors till this grow here but I have 3 HPS lights a 150,400,600 watts but i really like the LED with less power consumtion and seeing some nice looking grows with them so what the heck Ill give it a try.. my girls seem to like it ALOT!!

DL I have never grown indoors.. well seriously grown indoors till this grow here but I have 3 HPS lights a 150,400,600 watts but i really like the LED with less power consumtion and seeing some nice looking grows with them so what the heck Ill give it a try.. my girls seem to like it ALOT!!

yea thats me too.. i have 400,600,1000 and i have like 5 t5 setups left. im going to try led in 2015 at some point . i agree that the plans seem to love it .and i bet your wallet likes the difference also .lol

The humidity in the grow area is low causing the edges of the leaves to upturn. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower. I use a Honeywell Cool Mist Humidifier to raise the humidity when required in the grow area. A cool mist humidifier can be placed either in the grow area or the area where the air intake is from.

KingJohnC_s_and_Labexperiment_s_Brainstorm_Haze_11-19-2013_-_011.JPG

Bad news I have been gone since Friday morning got home late yesturday went to check on my girls..
Slime and root rot had taken over (apparently the temps we had last wk I hvnt been running ac in there got to over 102*)
My euforia was looking awful dumped the nutes scrubbed all reservoir clean , ph water added h2o2 dipped rooted in water and h202 soultion
Going back this morning to check them out

Bad news I have been gone since Friday morning got home late yesturday went to check on my girls..
Slime and root rot had taken over (apparently the temps we had last wk I hvnt been running ac in there got to over 102*)
My euforia was looking awful dumped the nutes scrubbed all reservoir clean , ph water added h2o2 dipped rooted in water and h202 soultion
Going back this morning to check them out

Ouch yea I hope u caught it...invest in some Liquid Orca

Really and u still had brown roots? What dose are you using?

congrats on the new LED trapr :) looks good in here.

Back
Top Bottom