Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W LED

Re: Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W GLH LED

Heya DubbleDutch! Sorry for the delay (slammed weekend). You can't get XJ-13 seeds(at least not that I am aware of). It is a rescue strain and only sold in clones. If you live in Norcal many clubs have them. :ganjamon:

Thanks for the info!

Unfortunately I'm in the midwest and don't know of any clubs or how I would even go about finding one.

Super nice. You lookin good there bro. Buds are definately getn nice. Top notch looking stuff there. And I never did +rep u on your setup so +rep. You got rumples setup down to the tee. I seen that a while back and when I saw your setup I knew automatically that's where you probably got the idea from. Rumple is the sh#* as well haha :Rasta:

Hi Trichtone i have been following your journal for a wile now and recently started one with a lot of influence from your awesome set up. I am starting to plan out the height i want to start my flowering at and wanted to get some input from you as well as other members. your bud shots look amazing keep up the hard work!

Welcome Hephner! Thanks for following my journal :) I went and checked out your grow and it looks awesome!!! Looks really stealthy. I love white widow. If I get a chance I will surely grow it.

What I have learned is that height management is really dependent on the strain. My XJ-13's have grown more than 2x since flower and the Purple Kushes have grown 1.25x since flower. If I grow XJ-13's again I will only veg for 2 weeks. :grinjoint:

trich truly fantastic work bro so many crystals already going to have some sticky buds there buddy , keep up the good work!!

I am stoked bro. They are getting really sticky. I have been trimming off some of the lower popcorn buds and my fingers and scissors are getting really resinous. :rollit:

Thanks for the info!

Unfortunately I'm in the midwest and don't know of any clubs or how I would even go about finding one.

Bummer man! I am really hoping the legalization wave heads out your way. It is a travesty that it is not legal to grow or smoke this wonderful plant! We are pretty lucky out here in cali to have at least Medical MJ. :peace:

Super nice. You lookin good there bro. Buds are definately getn nice. Top notch looking stuff there. And I never did +rep u on your setup so +rep. You got rumples setup down to the tee. I seen that a while back and when I saw your setup I knew automatically that's where you probably got the idea from. Rumple is the sh#* as well haha :Rasta:

Thanks man! Rumple is the man. His journal was one of the first that I followed and he grows some amazing shit. I loved his DWC setup from the get go. :bong:

Buds coming along nicely, trichtone! Still love the clean cabinet setup you did. Great to see those power cords secured so well to the back wall.

Trichtone,
Your buds are lookin' great Dude! Good Job! Glad to see that your setup is working well for you!
Congrats!
GMH
:thumb:

Sorry all for the lack of posts for the last few days. I had a bad case of the flu and it kicked the shit out of me. I am feeling better now! The ladies are doing great. The buds on the Purple Kushes are just insane. The XJ-13's just keep on growing. I have LST'd all of the tops just to get them to fit. I will post some pics later tonight or tomorrow. :tokin:

Sweet Stuff Dude!

-Go
Thanks go green! Knocking on wood, but all is well the ladies. :wood:

Buds coming along nicely, trichtone! Still love the clean cabinet setup you did. Great to see those power cords secured so well to the back wall.

Thanks Munki! The buds are growing like crazy. It is amazing to see the bud growth over the last 2 weeks. :hookah:

Trichtone,
Your buds are lookin' great Dude! Good Job! Glad to see that your setup is working well for you!
Congrats!
GMH
:thumb:

Thanks GMH! Overall I am really happy with the setup. I do have a "list" of improvements that I want to make. Hell, most of the fun is to see what I can do better next time. :grinjoint:

I thought I would share with you all a pic I took a few days ago. I love the way the top of the bud is all awash in LED glory.

pk-1-d34f.jpg

ya that looks sick dude, looks like your bud went to the barbers and got a spikey hair due. :grinjoint:

how is your sativa doin at this point? mine is just starting to really pack on weight, buds getting big.

Shit...Shit...Shit. I have spider mites. Those little bastards have invaded. I found them while I was trimming up the lower branches. I sprayed with neem oil last night and added a no pest strip in their this morning. I am really concerned with adding the no pest strip so late into flowering (5 weeks in). Does anyone know the safety of using the no pest strips during flowering? My concern is that the buds absorb the pesticide. :lot-o-toke:

ya that looks sick dude, looks like your bud went to the barbers and got a spikey hair due. :grinjoint:

Haha....yeah they went punk for sure.

how is your sativa doin at this point? mine is just starting to really pack on weight, buds getting big.

Mine is starting to put on weight. There are a lot of buds, but they are still smallish in size. Especially compared to the indica. :hookah:

I was worried about the same thing. Irishboy said you shouldn't worry bout ths nps contaminating your plants. Just don't let the plants physically come into contact with. Sorry bout the mites bro. That sucks!!

Shit...Shit...Shit. I have spider mites. Those little bastards have invaded. I found them while I was trimming up the lower branches. I sprayed with neem oil last night and added a no pest strip in their this morning. I am really concerned with adding the no pest strip so late into flowering (5 weeks in). Does anyone know the safety of using the no pest strips during flowering? My concern is that the buds absorb the pesticide. :lot-o-toke:

ive used them for flowering many many times and my buds always taste and smoke 10000000000% legit. make sure you keep the fans off when the lights are off to kill them nice and good. NPS work Fu*k the rest!!

i look at it this way! you can spend tons of money like i have in the past and have everything fail and lose ur harvest or kill them with the NPS and actually have a harvest then if you think something funny with the taste or smoke toss it out.. if you do nothing the mites will kill ur plants so you dont really have a choice, dont spray ur plants this late into flowering ur better off using the NPS.. no effects on my plants, just take it out of the room 1-2 weeks before harvest if ur worried, but from what i read ur plants dont asrobe the NPS

I was worried about the same thing. Irishboy said you shouldn't worry bout ths nps contaminating your plants. Just don't let the plants physically come into contact with. Sorry bout the mites bro. That sucks!!

Thanks man :) I have battle mites around my yard for years. They are about the worst pest of all. I hate em. They breed like crazy too!

ive used them for flowering many many times and my buds always taste and smoke 10000000000% legit. make sure you keep the fans off when the lights are off to kill them nice and good. NPS work Fu*k the rest!!

i look at it this way! you can spend tons of money like i have in the past and have everything fail and lose ur harvest or kill them with the NPS and actually have a harvest then if you think something funny with the taste or smoke toss it out.. if you do nothing the mites will kill ur plants so you dont really have a choice, dont spray ur plants this late into flowering ur better off using the NPS.. no effects on my plants, just take it out of the room 1-2 weeks before harvest if ur worried, but from what i read ur plants dont asrobe the NPS

Thanks for the advice bro. I am going to eradicate these sons of bitches. They will not prevail! muhahahaha!

The shitty part is that I didn't get good sleep last night. I had nightmares about spider mites :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom