First Grow: Northern Lights

So I've been curing for about 1 week, opening the jars 2-3 times per day, occasionally taking buds out and turning them over. Boveda 62% humidity packs in each jar. The smell is definitely a bit earthy with an almost sweet citrus smell. I keep getting worried about mold but when I look closely under a jewelers loupe I just see dense milky trichomes. What do you guys think, is there anything to worry about there?

IMG_20170414_214932.jpg
IMG_20170414_171348.jpg

I've finally dried and jarred the whole crop. I got another 4oz of bud and 1 oz of small popcorn buds. All together I yielded 11oz of solid bud, 2 oz of popcorn buds, and a bunch of trim. I've made a pound of cannabutter with 1 oz of popcorn and it is :thumb:. The cured bud is smooth, smells a bit like pine and citrus. Great head and body high.

What a great experience growing these magical plants. Safe to say I'll be growing for a long time to come. Thanks everyone for your help when I had issues!

IMG_20170424_183536.jpg
IMG_20170424_180003.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom