Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W LED

Re: Trichtones First Grow | XJ-13 and PK | 600W GLH LED

Quick Update. Day 15 of Flower.

No leaks today!!! The only bucket that I did not completely rebuild was the res bucket. Let's hope that it lasts until the grow is over.

When I had the ladies out of the cabinet, I gave them a really good haircut. The plants in back are hard to reach to trim, so when I had them out I really cut away the undergrowth. They handled the haircuts just fine. In fact they are looking great. The buds on the Purple Kush are growing fast. I would say the top 6 inches of each main bud site are loaded with flowers. I can't wait!

The cal / mag seems to have done the trick with the mag def. Only a few leaves show a little bit of the def. All of the new leaves look pretty good.

:peace:

ROFL. It is like raising livestock (I grew up on a small farm). You get attached to them, give them names, and then you eat them! But I swear it was the best steaks I ever ate! My apologizes to any vegans out there :)

I know what you mean. Best steaks I've had (so far, lol) were from cattle that my aunt raised and they were 100% grass-fed. Healthiest, too.

And as for the vegans... I've read that it takes 50 pounds of plant material to feed one pound of meat. So the way I see it, every time I cause a cow to be butchered, I'm doing you a favor. (But actually, I eat grass-fed whenever I have the choice and I don't know any vegans/vegetarians who eat grass so it's probably a moot point anyway.)

pics or it didn't happen ;)

Hehe...I hear ya there. Too tired tonight, but I will have pics tomorrow night. :grinjoint:

I know what you mean. Best steaks I've had (so far, lol) were from cattle that my aunt raised and they were 100% grass-fed. Healthiest, too.

And as for the vegans... I've read that it takes 50 pounds of plant material to feed one pound of meat. So the way I see it, every time I cause a cow to be butchered, I'm doing you a favor. (But actually, I eat grass-fed whenever I have the choice and I don't know any vegans/vegetarians who eat grass so it's probably a moot point anyway.)

Why am I craving A-1 Sauce?????????????

Mmmm...steaks. Guess what I am grilling this weekend. Of course after I smoke a big fat bowl. :rollit:

very nice looking plants...doing good...keep up the good work, L:bravo::bravo:

Weekend grillin! Enjoy your grill trichtone cause my next day off is Monday and steaks it is! It's always great to enhance your meal with some schweet herbs to stimulate the appetite. :joint:

Since I'm learing new grow styles (indoors) and I just successfully got my 1st clones going, I've got to learn cooking with MJ.

What a awesome site! I've learned soooo much and now it's got me planning menus! :peace:

Weekend grillin! Enjoy your grill trichtone cause my next day off is Monday and steaks it is! It's always great to enhance your meal with some schweet herbs to stimulate the appetite. :joint:

Since I'm learing new grow styles (indoors) and I just successfully got my 1st clones going, I've got to learn cooking with MJ.

What a awesome site! I've learned soooo much and now it's got me planning menus! :peace:

Mmmmm...how about some cannabis butter for that steak. I could go for that! Grats on the clones! :yummy:

Update Time. Day 17 of flower.

Ok.....I went a little crazy with the pics tonight. I am very impressed with how different the strains are. The Purple Kushes bud very different from the XJ-13's. Fun to watch. Over all the only issue I can see coming up is the height of the XJ's. I only have about 8 more inches of head room for them to stretch. I hope they slow down. :Rasta:

I am happy to report that we don't have anymore leaks. :wood:

The bloom enhancer I decided to use is Hydroplex. I am staying to with all botanicare products for the remainder of the grow (pro bloom, liquid karma, silica blast, and hydroplex). I am following their formula for now. I will more than likely mix it up for future grows. I am really happy botanicare so far.

Now to the pics.

All Day 17 of Flower - notice the different heights. I am sure glad I have 2 lights.
all-d17f.jpg

Purple Kush 1 and 2 - Day 17 of Flower - Man these ladies are dense.
pk-d17f.jpg

Purple Kush 1 and 2 Canopy - 17 of Flower - I love all the bud sites popping through
pk-1-d17f-canopy.jpg

Purple Kush 1 Bud Shot - Day 17 of Flower - The Bud sites are really putting out the hairs
pk-1-d17f-bud-over.jpg

Purple Kush 1 Bud Shot with Light on -Day 17 of Flower - Same bud but with the light on. I love the contrast of color and the whiteness of the hairs
pk-1-d17f-bud-light.jpg

Purple Kush 1 Bud Shot Underneath- Day 17 of Flower - I have about 4 main cola's between the 2 plants. They all have a lot of flower growth underneath. Most of the buds have the reach for the heavens look like what Irishboy described on his journal.
pk-1-d17f-bud-front.jpg

Purple Kush 1 Bud Shot Underneath with light on - Day 17 of Flower - I like this shot. This is from a smaller bud site on PK 1. What is kewl is that you can see the fan leaves above really get the intense light. However, there is still good penetration to the next level of leaves. The lights are really putting out.
pk-1-d17f-under.jpg

XJ-13 Front - Day 17 of Flower - The XJ's are really growing. Two days of 3in growth. I need them to put the breaks on. They are are handling getting close to the light. When I went in today, one of the bud sites was 6 in from the light. No apparent light bleaching.
xj-d17f.jpg

XJ-13 Canopy- Day 17 of Flower - The XJ-13s canopies are really all over the place. These ladies are lanky. I am happy the stems are really thick.
xj-d17f-canopy.jpg

:peace:

By the way you said you trimmed during flower right? Mine are getting a bit too dense with foliage and I was contemplating trimming a bit but im already in flower and dont wanna hurt my babies. Maybe next round I can experiment. But since you have kush, n i have kush, just wanted to know your results and thoughts about it

looking good bro. i told you that XJ-13 is no joke and she was going to stretch.lol..you should try to raise your smaller plants to keep things even. i learn my lesson last grow with growing 2 different strains its just too hard to keep them even for the light.

the bud sites are looking great, this should be a nice grow at the end. i wish you the best and the biggest yield brother.

Why am I craving A-1 Sauce?????????????

IDK. How can you tell that you've got good steaks? Because you can set fifteen different kinds of steak sauce on the table and at the end of dinner every bottle will still be full.

Day 17 of flower so they shouldn't stretch too much more. Hopefully they top off and start filling in those gaps. Nice pictures. :yummy:

How many days does that strain flower for?

Back
Top Bottom