Trimming & cloning

P1030421.JPG

Now to figure out how to put a stop to these brown/dying leaves. I thought it was over with this plant but I guess not =[

P1030422.JPG

This is the same strain put into it's germination soil after soaking in water for 24 hours it has sense been transplanted. It's growing, just REALLY slowly compared to the other one. The only difference that I can think of is I transplanted 3 or 4 days after the first.

P1030440.JPG

Same plant different angle. The long bare stem is because I have been cutting off the leaves as they die.

P1030439.JPG

The surviving GG4. One died. Again it's growing just REALLY slow. I also feel those leaves should be bigger at this point.

All of these were soaked in distilled water for 24 hours maybe oly 18. Then place in the germination dirt. I transplanted very late imo - like 3 - 3.5 weeks. The dirt they went into is... Idk if I can say. I am still trying to figure out if it is appropriate to mention companies that aren't sponsors. What I can say is it's organic and may be a water only soil. It's not called super soil but I would rather wait until the plant said give me something than try to fix a toxicity.

P1030421.JPG

Now to figure out how to put a stop to these brown/dying leaves. I thought it was over with this plant but I guess not =[

P1030422.JPG

This is the same strain put into it's germination soil after soaking in water for 24 hours it has sense been transplanted. It's growing, just REALLY slowly compared to the other one. The only difference that I can think of is I transplanted 3 or 4 days after the first.

P1030440.JPG

Same plant different angle. The long bare stem is because I have been cutting off the leaves as they die.

P1030439.JPG

The surviving GG4. One died. Again it's growing just REALLY slow. I also feel those leaves should be bigger at this point.

All of these were soaked in distilled water for 24 hours maybe oly 18. Then place in the germination dirt. I transplanted very late imo - like 3 - 3.5 weeks. The dirt they went into is... Idk if I can say. I am still trying to figure out if it is appropriate to mention companies that aren't sponsors. What I can say is it's organic and may be a water only soil. It's not called super soil but I would rather wait until the plant said give me something than try to fix a toxicity.
These must be your late ones. A lil behind the others. There a thread here with pics that will help you with plant issues and bugs. Click Here Let's see what you come up with.

It makes it easier for me to answer the stuff in a more clear, concise way.
Yes I agree but they usually show up in the thread...not in the reposted response. Am I making sense?

I have a GG4 S1 going that grew super slow at first. It’s picking up speed now though.

This one is from Ethos. Idk if I will purchase from him again based on what I have heard he has done. He doesn't seem like to great of a person and I don't want to support him if he has done any of it. Even if he hasn't I have found what seems to be a better source for various genetics.

@Pennywise

I like sativas and I am trying to do some crossing with CBD. I like 5:1 to 2:1. I like landraces. I like Gorilla Glue 4 and Chemdawg for hybrids. I have yet to find an indica I like. I plan on getting some Lebonese land race seeds and I haven't decided on a thc dominant strain yet but maybe Killer A5 haze for my next try at this. I use cannabis to combat stress, depression and anxiety. Occasionally pain. I am noticing I need help with my insomnia also but I have been used to that for some time so I either sleep or I don't.

I can't say I am looking for anything in particular. I spent like 3 - 4 weeks looking at two different sites of seeds bookmarking anything that sounded interesting. I have started the project of consolidating those bookmarks into things I am actually interetsed in growing. If you are have ideas I am open to taking a look at them.

I have been semi curious about Bubba Kush CBD for that exact reason. Idk if I will get the THC dominant as indica THC seems to negatively effect me. It makes me tired and groggy which makes me agressive and irritable. I have noticed it has a negative impact on my depression also. I may give it try anyways as I know someone who would happily take it off my hands if it didn't work for me.

I would have to smoke it like an hour or two before bed. If I try to sleep while it's going strong I can't. I just toss and turn. I am also way more sensitive to touch so if my wife turns over to cuddle I about jump out of my skin. Hell if she just turns over and we have like 6 - 8 inches between us and I'm high I get over stimulated.

I would have to smoke it like an hour or two before bed. If I try to sleep while it's going strong I can't. I just toss and turn. I am also way more sensitive to touch so if my wife turns over to cuddle I about jump out of my skin. Hell if she just turns over and we have like 6 - 8 inches between us and I'm high I get over stimulated.
Afraid to ask but.....what is overstimulated :rofl: Maybe edibles would be good for you if you find the right strain. Luckily today there are many sativa strains out there that don't take 12 or more weeks to finish flowering. Best thing about growing your own is ya not only get nice bud. You get to play with all the scraps as well.

Overstimulated is just me being very uncomfortable when she touches me. It's only when I am high and trying to go to sleep. It's like my touch receptors are on overdrive.

Yeah, I have a few 65+ day sativas that I am going to try crossing with longer flowering timmes in hopes to cut them down.

I am in the process of finding someone with a press so I can press my trim and maybe my popcorn buds. I already have someone who is going to lab test potency.

Back
Top Bottom