True North seed bank

Johnny5thesim

Hi!

I was looking at the site sponsors, and placed an order for a specific strain I am after from true north seed bank.

I did a little reading, and it seems they don’t have a very good rep. Can anyone tell me about them? I was under the impression site sponsors were vetted etc.

They seem to be a good company to deal with. Two of our members had problems getting their payments to True North, which is where their distrust arose. Others have chimed in with their satisfaction regarding their orders with True North. The problems appear to have been resolved. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

They seem to be a good company to deal with. Two of our members had problems getting their payments to True North, which is where their distrust arose. Others have chimed in with their satisfaction regarding their orders with True North. The problems appear to have been resolved. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

Phew, I started getting all freaked out! I really want this Zkittles strain they have on there from Fastbuds!

Thanks for the confidence!

You can always use Single Seed Center or Dr. Seeds they have Zkittles and Gorilla Skittles and Gorilla Alien

I am from Canada, so I was looking for someone shipping within Canada. And the strain I ordered is Zkittles Autoflower by fastbuds. But now I’m second guessing my decision to get autoflower. I haven’t done it, and I’m concerned about the unknown!

Autos are an acquired tasted I have seen many here on 420 and other places grow awesome and ppl rave about them. Ive grown them and am on the fence maybe i got crap genetics maybe my setups not tuned in right. Ive also had the auto vs photo likened to the diff between instant coffee and cappuccino. I will try them again in search of good genetics as i like the idea. However I will also be doing photo grows too as I do believe growing and flowering naturally without ruderal genetics involved should produce a higher quality product. One day i may choose one over the other. In the meantime my friends and I will enjoy the excesses of my experimentation!
:passitleft:

Oh and check out Quebec Cannabis Seeds ive ordered from them and found them to be both helpful and reliable. TrueNorth has wicked deals i do believe most seed companies are screwing growers 10$ avg per seed is insane but its a sellers market for now it seems.

And the strain I ordered is Zkittles Autoflower by fastbuds.
All FastBuds are autoflowers. They specialize in autos and one reason why people like their genetics.
You'll be fine with autos. They get stressed easily so you don't want to uppot them. Get them in their final pot as soon as possible and leave them there. Also, no need for anything bigger than a 5 gal pot as the roots wont get bound in that size. Any larger and it's a waste.
Good luck.

Oh, and Dr Seeds is in Canada. They have some good promos on as well. Free shipping, 3 for 2 and some special deals for 420 members.

All FastBuds are autoflowers. They specialize in autos and one reason why people like their genetics.
You'll be fine with autos. They get stressed easily so you don't want to uppot them. Get them in their final pot as soon as possible and leave them there. Also, no need for anything bigger than a 5 gal pot as the roots wont get bound in that size. Any larger and it's a waste.
Good luck.

Oh, and Dr Seeds is in Canada. They have some good promos on as well. Free shipping, 3 for 2 and some special deals for 420 members.

That’s good to know about Dr Seeds. I was reading a forum post here. And I like the way they handled the issue. They also had really cool artwork on their tins!

I’m not planning any kind of HST, just some bending/training. I’m more worried about having deficiency issues I can’t come back from.

That’s good to know about Dr Seeds. I was reading a forum post here. And I like the way they handled the issue. They also had really cool artwork on their tins!

I’m not planning any kind of HST, just some bending/training. I’m more worried about having deficiency issues I can’t come back from.
If your medium is good quality, your pH is correct, and you don't overfeed to lockout the nutrients then you wont have to worry about defs.
Most plants suffer from an incorrect feed regimen or incorrect pH levels. Another tip is have some Calmag on hand as it helps when the plant gets older, especially under LED's.

If your medium is good quality, your pH is correct, and you don't overfeed to lockout the nutrients then you wont have to worry about defs.
Most plants suffer from an incorrect feed regimen or incorrect pH levels. Another tip is have some Calmag on hand as it helps when the plant gets older, especially under LED's.

Medium is Promix HP(peat soilless). Calcium deficiency is what I’m most worried about. One of my current plants experienced it heavily. I thought my odd coloured stems etc were genetics. Then flower it bacons apprentice.

So even though my nutrients manufacture says their micro has all I need for cal mag. I still am adding it in on future grows. My tap water is 18ppm, so I bring it up to 100ppm before adding my nutrients.

Medium is Promix HP(peat soilless). Calcium deficiency is what I’m most worried about. One of my current plants experienced it heavily. I thought my odd coloured stems etc were genetics. Then flower it bacons apprentice.

So even though my nutrients manufacture says their micro has all I need for cal mag. I still am adding it in on future grows. My tap water is 18ppm, so I bring it up to 100ppm before adding my nutrients.
So you're already good with calmag... and you can always increase it too. It's pretty forgiving stuff. pH should be around 5.8 to 6.0 and be aggressive with the feeding when you can. Autos you want to get big, fast, and let them do their thang.

What is the best way to get contact with True North.....phone seems useless as you get put on hold and eventually disconnected. A noob friend put an order in and had the funds removed from their account, only to get a message from TN saying payment not received and cancelled the order.

I told them to try email....idk what else could be done.

My friend is ready to just deal with the fact they got burned....but I think it can be resolved still.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom