Trying to narrow down the issue

Mavaedo

420 Member
Hey guys,

I've read alot about the issues my plant is facing but is anyone able to help narrow it down?

Photo attached For reference.

Its a amnesia haze auto

Attachments

• 20200131_115735.jpg
    20200131_115735.jpg
    963.5 KB · Views: 105
Couple questions:

1.How deep is that pot? About 4 inchs?
2. How often are you feeding & what?
3.How often are you watering?

It maybe just nuit burn from spilling on the leaves. Common.
answering the questions will help narrow it down

Hey @Mavaedo ,

Overall, the plant doesn't look too bad at this point - we're seeing yellowing at the bottom, some tip burn, some large internode spacing, and a healthy shade of verdant green (the upper fan leaves look healthy).

I know it's a bit of work, but in the long run answering the following questions will provide us with the details we need to make a proper diagnosis - it's basically like a patient history when you go to the doctor.

So, fire one up, and let's get this nipped in the bud before that upper tip burn spreads:

Pictures
Pictures should be taken under white light - Blurple is too difficult to diagnose.
Pictures should be clear and not blurred.
Please provide a group pic of your plants.
Please provide a top to bottom pic of your plant.
Please provide a close up of fan leaves with issues.

Plants
What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?

Grow Room
Room? Closet? Tent
Dimensions - Length x Width x Height?
Is is light proof? Pitch black?

Grow Environment
Is it Air Conditioned?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
Is there a humidifier/dehumidifier?
RH of Room/Cabinet?

Air
Fans for exhaust?
Fans for air circulation?
Are you adding CO2?

Grow Lights
HID or LED?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
How far above the canopy are the lights?
What is your schedule? 20-4? 18-6?

Sunlight
How many daylight hours currently?

Grow Medium
Soil/Coco/Peat or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil/Coco/Peat... What is in your Mix?

Containers
If Soil/Coco/Peat... What Size Pot?
If Soil/Coco/Peat... Fabric or plastic?
If Soil/Coco/Peat... When was the last time you up-potted your plants?

Water
pH of Medium or Reservoir?
TDS of Medium or Reservoir?
How Often are you Watering? Feeding?
Do you flush your plants regularly to remove salts and debris?

Nutrients
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Are you following the nutrient line's feeding schedule?

Pests
Any Pests?
Have you used a jewelers loupe to check for bugs and bug larvae?

@DrCannaCanadian @BeanTownFan420 @Momma’s Kitchen

Hey guys sorry am at work but will break down off top of my head.

The strain is Amnesia Haze Autoflower

I'm I believe in the pre flowering stage going into flowering, but it looks like growth has slowed.

The container i have them is 18 litres.

The ph has been fussy with me, but I added on down yesterday when I watered, but when I tested today it didn't see much improvement yet. (Hovering at 7, need to give it a bit more)

With watering I wait until the soil feels dry about half a finger down into the soil. I'm really paranoid with watering though as this is my second plant and the first one I over watered and trying to bring her back.

Not sure if anyone is from Australia on here at all, but if so maybe can point me in the direction of good nutrients to use/brand as the shops around me are a bit shit for what I was looking for (think it is supposed to be like a 5-10-10 ratio now?)

Appreciate all the replies on here, it's the first one I've ever done and learning huge off of the site :)

The ph has been fussy with me, but I added on down yesterday when I watered, but when I tested today it didn't see much improvement yet. (Hovering at 7, need to give it a bit more)

With watering I wait until the soil feels dry about half a finger down into the soil. I'm really paranoid with watering though as this is my second plant and the first one I over watered and trying to bring her back.

How are you determining the PH? Take it you in some sort of soil? Have you feed it any nutrients at all yet? Worry more about PH of water/nutrients you put in it as trying to measure the PH of soil is rarely accurate of any sort, chasing problems that not there will give you more headaches usually. Have to let it dry out more as still wet farther down, the finger thing doesn't really work very well.

Hey guys sorry am at work but will break down off top of my head.

The strain is Amnesia Haze Autoflower

I'm I believe in the pre flowering stage going into flowering, but it looks like growth has slowed.

The container i have them is 18 litres.

Not sure if anyone is from Australia on here at all, but if so maybe can point me in the direction of good nutrients to use/brand as the shops around me are a bit shit for what I was looking for (think it is supposed to be like a 5-10-10 ratio now?)

Appreciate all the replies on here, it's the first one I've ever done and learning huge off of the site :)
Hey mav the hydroponics shops in aus have good nutrients. They should contain the micronutrients also

Hey mav the hydroponics shops in aus have good nutrients. They should contain the micronutrients also
Thanks mate

Was actually talking to someone today about it and they gave me a card for a hydro shop close to me, and they know a mate of mine so I can legit ask him questions on it.

Thanks for the replies guys, awesome community here

Being your plant is an auto flower and having serious issues she will not yield much now.You should seriously think about starting over with a better soil mix.Try to buy soil specifically for cannabis growing ready to go no adding needed.Stay away from time release and miracle grow they are to acidic for vegetative growth.And seriously auto flowers need to grow a big root mass before flowering and yours is tiny in that pot most likely that's your issue.Auto flowers should be started in a five gallon pot.

@BeanTownFan420

Yeah I got about 6 more seeds, this and the other one I have (over watered) are the first 2 I've ever tried.

18 litres is 5 gallon though which is the size if the pot I have it in.

Think the best bet is to speak to the hydro guy I got a card for and go from there.

As long as she yields something on the first go I'll be happy lol, but yeah she's got a few more weeks to go before it should be getting ready for harvest so fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom