Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Your good man I'm just happy to have someone speaking my language and sharing my confusion
OK, are the connections in a way we can check to see if this is in series?

OK, are the connections in a way we can check to see if this is in series?
I know, this is going to be a pain. I'm sure it is still in the tent. Do you have a backup light?

May have been a thermal deal dude. I think @Derbybud or someone had theirs on too long and they have an auto shutoff. Have you tried to run it since?

May have been a thermal deal dude. I think @Derbybud or someone had theirs on too long and they have an auto shutoff. Have you tried to wufe it since?
If he unplugs a board, the whole setup should go out......one board may be bad, but the system is not right.....not if it is designed to be in series.

Orange wire nuts are to the driver. Each board has two wire run back to this box, driver+ to board+>board- etc..board->driver-

I'm counting wires, but something doesn't add up:

1. driver wires 2
  2. led 1 ----------2
  3. led 2 ----------2
  4. led 3 ----------2
  5. led 4 ----------2
  6. led 5-----------2
I'm missing two in that picture.......

Do the instructions state to wire them in series? I'm asking, because I can't find any wiring information for them.

The Fantom Board series of LED circuit boards are best suited in arrays in large areas or traditional grow tents. They also make great cloning and seedling lights when ran at low wattage.

The WaVy Boards are 35.44V at 2100ma, making them easy to wire in series with (or replace) any 36V COB. The WaVy Boards may be wired in parallel with other WaVy boards, but not with anything else or you will get thermal runaway.

The Wago Solderless connectors work best with 18 or 20 gauge wire, we use a pair of needlenose pliers to help push the wire into the connectors.

From the site

Haha instructions. I got nothing with these. The website does say series or parallel though.
Oh.....that isn't fun....it's "let figure out how to wire these" game.

Notice the way that is written (series with other) parallel with another wavy.

Oh.....that isn't fun....it's "let figure out how to wire theses" game.

Notice the way that is written (series with other) parallel with another wavy.
Maybe parallel may be the ticket, but man is that scary......

Maybe parallel may be the ticket, but man is that scary......
If it were me, I'd try parallel. But I would keep a close watch on it with a thermal gun for the first hour.

Back
Top Bottom