UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Wow what an awesome way to grow!
Subbed !
Tell me only one thing why do you trim almost all the fan leaves?

It promotes the majority of the plants energy to the new growth ends. I mostly cut the ones that are shading other growth sites.

I really enjoy your journal dan. Wish I could add the flux full time to my well setup. I do have a Dutch treat my 30% being kinda fluxed a bastards version I guess. Got busy. Didn't maintain properly.

Great journal dan rep point's awarded to you once again.

Ye ya know what day it is :thumb:

Aye in the past i've come across some reference of MH burning hotter than HPS... just as a 2nd hand opinion only.

I don't use MH myself don't think i ever will, when cfl of 6500k or their about just works fine for veg growth at a lesser wattage than that of a MH bulb... kind of makes MH a little old school in my opinion !

I don't use MH myself don't think i ever will, when cfl of 6500k or their about just works fine for veg growth at a lesser wattage than that of a MH bulb... kind of makes MH a little old school in my opinion !

True, but it makes it easier for me to just use the same cooltube housing and switch bulbs for flowering.

I have a 6" carbon filter and 440cfm fan coming in on Monday, at which point I will finish up the changes to the grow room. Hoping it makes things a lot better.

Thanks for stopping by Fuzzy. Kind of in a dull stage for journaling right now. lol. A few more weeks and we will be switching to flower.

Ye i understand bud :thumb:

It should improve temp of the area tho.

Need to suck the air through the air cooled hood tho...

Might go some thing like this.... carbon filter - some ducting - air cooled hood - some ducting - exhaust fan - some more ducting to the point of extraction...

I look forwards to the results no matter how ya set it up :green_heart:

Yeah, right now it is set up pretty poorly. I have a box fan moving air out through a vent, and then i have cooltube hooked up to ducting on only one side with a duct fan blowing air out of the room. I plan on setting it up exactly the way you just mentioned.

Little update. I watered tonight and she was really thirsty, I let her go a little long between waterings. I think its been 8 or 9 days since the last. She had 2 gallons of 6.5pH with Big Bloom and Grow Big at 1/2 strength. Had only about 30 ounces or so of runoff which pH'd at 5.8. A little low, but it's always been right there after watering and she seems happy.

My carbon filter and fan came in today. Both are 6" and they are huge!! lol. It'll be a fun day tomorrow figuring out how to fit it all in the room. I will (hopefully) post pics of the newly renovated room tomorrow.

:thumb:

Dan with your current upcoming updates to your area well your gonna be loving life. Hope you get motm nomination you got my vote
I just hope I can make it all fit. lol

Last month I was torn this month I nominate you. Last month my nomination should of won :(
Thanks brother! That really means a lot to me!! I agree, Fuzzy should of won over GD. :Namaste:

Ok, so here we go. I am exhausted. lol

Here is before

looking down the hall closet into the room

image21214.jpg

In the room

iPhone_photos_009.jpg

iPhone_photos_007.jpg

And After

Hallway

image21215.jpg

image21222.jpg

In the room

image21216.jpg

image21218.jpg

image21219.jpg

image21223.jpg

Much better

image21225.jpg

I had to rig the fan up with rope, but I have more ratchet hangers on the way. Also have to paint the exterior wall/door and I will hang a free floating shelf there that will open with the door.

i cant really tell how your running that carbon filter (sucking in or blowing out) or if its in the room or not but if its in the room id raise it up as high as possible thats where most the heat is. Just a thought. Plants looking really good, next few weeks are going to be exciting.

The filter is sucking air in, through the cool tube and through a vent into the next room that is behind me couch. The fan is rated for 440 CFM and my room is now only 46 cu/ft. So I should be clearing out the air in the room about 6-7 times every minute after addiing in the resistance from the filter. As longnas it stays under 85° I will be a happy camper. Lol

:thumb:

Looking good dan. Kinda reminds me of that movie the people under the stairs. I bet they would of been less deranged if they had that pretty cool man. Pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom