UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

That's how training techniques were found out. They were mostly oh noooooo 's. Then oh yes that bud ended up huge hurray.

Maybe you just accidentally created a new technique
Dans semi guileteen method

I almost always knick the stems to take a little notch out because a lot of times a new node will form right around there. Its another way to train it to your whims.

So... I tried to train a little and this happened, should I be concerned????
image18634.jpg

So... I tried to train a little and this happened, should I be concerned????

Nah. I've used super glue to good effect on splits and such in the past, if it seems worth bothering with. But what doesn't kill it makes it stronger in this case I think so it will thicken and be harder to split next time.

So we are 1 month in from sprouting. Here we are with a little more LST flux and some defol. I think it's looking pretty good. :D You can really tell how the right side is developing quicker than the left now. That'so the side i knicked and it doesn't really seem to be effecting her. She is a resilient little lady

From This
image18759.jpg

To This
image18758.jpg

Ok here we are after a little more flux action. I think she will be ready for a 50% feeding tomorrow. I've been trying hard to pay attention and not overwater.

image18882.jpg

I also found this little bastard, which I am hoping is just a house bug that found his way in. Can anyone confirm this? I did a search and couldn't find anything. It is a little smaller than a ladybug.

image18881.jpg

Ok here we are after a little more flux action. I think she will be ready for a 50% feeding tomorrow. I've been trying hard to pay attention and not overwater.

image18882.jpg

I also found this little bastard, which I am hoping is just a house bug that found his way in. Can anyone confirm this? I did a search and couldn't find anything. It is a little smaller than a ladybug.

image18881.jpg

I'm pretty sure it is a lady bug. Could be wrong though.

Its a japanese beetle variety. I forget which one but I remember someone else had that problem last year and thats what we found out. I forget who it was though who had the problem. They are a nuisance

The picture is a bit blurry but does it look like a lady bug but bigger and tannish? Like a light tan/brown

IDK, I googled Varied Carpet Beetle and it really looks like one, wouldn't that be bad news for your carpet.

Don't have any carpet. lol. I agree, that is looks like it. I came across one pic that looked EXACTLY like this one. SmokerJoe, it is smaller than a ladybug.

Back
Top Bottom