UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Looking good my friend! Now just keep opening up the growing tips and remove any under over nodes as soon as forming. We only use the side on nodes for better flow and to stop overcrowding :)
The one leaf that is from the over node and sits on top pointing back into the center of the plant gets removed also. This leaf overshadowes the nodes below that your trying to grow out into limbs! :)

So cut anything that hinders the light from hitting the new growth? Ok sounds good LA, thanks man!!

Nice. I like the flux idea. You've got a lot done since I last took a peek, back when the baby had just hatched. I'm wondering which breeder did the WW seed from?

Nice. I like the flux idea. You've got a lot done since I last took a peek, back when the baby had just hatched. I'm wondering which breeder did the WW seed from?

It's actually a seed bank that is banned from this site. So I'll send you a PM if you want to know. I bought the seeds before I discovered this glorious site, and really didn't do a lot of shopping around. So hopefully all this work is not a waste. lol

It's actually a seed bank that is banned from this site. So I'll send you a PM if you want to know. I bought the seeds before I discovered this glorious site, and really didn't do a lot of shopping around. So hopefully all this work is not a waste. lol

Some of those @$&%s richly deserve to be banned. Just wondering what we are looking at but it's always slightly a mystery anyway from seed. There's no way you'll be wasting your time. I've never really grown anything yet that I felt was a waste of time.

So, LA, am I cutting these shoots off the main to stems and letting the nodes grow out?? I'm pretty sure I do, but I wanna make sure

IMG_069528.JPG

IMG_069632.JPG

And should I be worried about this??

IMG_069739.JPG

Hi my friend, ok we leave these shoots on as they sit at the sides of the main flux arms. This is for good flow, (were training these points out into the limbs!). The next one to come along will be an under over node, we remove these as early as possible, this is because the flux would become overcrowded and also for flow once more!
I let the new growth points grow out a good inch or two and develop their own foliage before removing the fan leaves that correspond to these points.
Dont stress over the drooping, my girls get treated like crap in veg lol and always come good! :)

wow ultradan looking great. like LA ,said dont sweat that droopage, theyre very resiliant plants. looks like you got a handle on your room/setup. plant looks nice and green and healthy. i to used to constantly check my ph, till i switched to advance nutrients ph perfect nutes. i dont even check anymore.

Thanks guys! I took off the gardening wire for now so the new growth could stretch towards the light for a little bit. I will retrain it down when each individual arm gets a bit longer. Since then she has grown a bit more. It's been about 5 days since the last watering and it still feels heavy enough to be maybe half full?? She is kinda small for the 5gal pot right now, so I assume thats normal. I will recheck tomorrow night.

We got a cold front in so I had to turn the heat on in the house. Doesn't effect the temp of the room, butt does drop the humidity, so I switch the humidifier back on.

:thumb:

Hi UltraDan,

I love what you are doing! I am a first time grower myself, and I will be attempting a manifold technique--similar principle to what you are doing. I have subscribed to your journal, and I will be eagerly watching your results. I feel like I have a cheat sheet...:thanks:

I find it a bit tricky with the watering having small plants in big pots of soil. Nice when it grows into it and you can flood the pot as much as you want and have some runoff but I've definitely overwatered when I was going away for a few days and trying to guesstimate what to give them. Part of the reason I'd like to switch to some sort of hydro setup.

So last night I was trimming off the over/under leaf sets and accidentally nicked the stem right under the main growth. :whoa: I checked it this morning and it looks like itll be okay, but I did notice the next set looks to be a bit wilted. I couldn't bandage it because it is so close to the top growth. At least its on the stronger side of the flux. Maybe the other side can catch up a bit now.

Hoping this doesn't turn into a bigger deal...

That's how training techniques were found out. They were mostly oh noooooo 's. Then oh yes that bud ended up huge hurray.

Maybe you just accidentally created a new technique
Dans semi guileteen method

Back
Top Bottom