UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Alright, I picked up another humidifier today. I will put it in the room tonight when I get home and see how it effects things. I did the wet towel in a bowl of water trick this morning, and my wife said it is still at about 30% humidity. Hoping that the humidifier fixes it.

I did a flush tonight with sledgehammer and followed it up with a light feeding and some Defol. The left side is lookin really good, the right has all sorts of twisting action going on, so I'm not really sure what that's about, but hopefully the flush will help.

After
image19511.jpg

Left
image19513.jpg

Right
image19512.jpg

God luck for member of the month bro. Im gonna vote for you for certain.

Sorry that the old damp towel trick did not work for you, after all it was an old wife's tale worth ago :thumb: for trying...

I see your own green fingers are doing wonders for ya girlie with aprox another 6 weeks of veg to go from last count, ya be ready for flowering but patience is a virtue when growing.

I've not tried a flux grow myself but working on something for later on in the year, may have to go all balls out for it tho...

P.s Ultra pleased to see ya name up their on MOTM...

Along with Dutty, i was pretty astonished myself with the line up !

I suspect their is a Jedi at work & the force is with us :green_heart:

Sorry that the old damp towel trick did not work for you, after all it was an old wife's tale worth ago :thumb: for trying...

I see your own green fingers are doing wonders for ya girlie with aprox another 6 weeks of veg to go from last count, ya be ready for flowering but patience is a virtue when growing.

I've not tried a flux grow myself but working on something for later on in the year, may have to go all balls out for it tho...

It's all good. The humidity is slowly coming up now that I added another Humidifier. We shall see. I wonder if that could be the issue with the one side that is twisting or if its a pH issue?? The pH of the runoff from the flush was 5.6 and I flushed with 6.6.

MedFarmer just flipped his flux to flower and he has been in veg for almost 5 months. I don't know if I will go that long or not, but I def don't want to rush things.

Just a little picture update after defoling the growth sites some more. Basically every other day I am trimming of any leaves that shaded any of the growth sites off the flux arms and any over/unders on the main. I try and leave the underside fan leaves on the flux arms so its' not totally bald all the time. lol.

image19753.jpg

Wish I had your skills! :thumb: I've always thought training it from start is a great method! Don't U get more bud that way???

Loving it!

FFF:love:xoxo

:bravo:

Wish I had your skills! :thumb: I've always thought training it from start is a great method! Don't U get more bud that way???

Loving it!

FFF:love:xoxo

:bravo:

That's the hope. I only have space for one plant, so I want the max! Lol. Check out Light Addicts Fluxing journal. His grows are impressive and a true inspiration!

Back
Top Bottom