UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Or you could talk about all the personal problems in your life and document more about your day to day crap then your grow and have a zillion followers. The Internet is a weird world. I'm just here hoping to be a Lil help if someone else keeps getting bigger and bigger like I've done. Plus I love to show off since I can't exactly show one of my random neighbors even though I'm legit.

Dan I love your thread
You have a very nice bush lol.
It will be a potm winner mark my words.

You got my vote for motm cause you help people some people get voted in at times based on chatting not doing. You help and you do. I support do er's

Thanks brother.

Yeah, I believe I know the thread you are talking about. I had to unsub from it. It was just ... well you know

I hope you don't get mad at me Dutty, but I am shaving my bush tonight. LOL

Thanks brother.

Yeah, I believe I know the thread you are talking about. I had to unsub from it. It was just ... well you know

I hope you don't get mad at me Dutty, but I am shaving my bush tonight. LOL

How about you come to an agreement to meet in the middle, with a nice trim, and leave a landing strip on that bush?

Defol tonight! Took LA's advice and I hope I didn't eff up. lol.

She is just over 2 feet wide and only 1 foot tall from the soil. :cheesygrinsmiley:

BEFORE
image24015.jpg

AFTER
image24016.jpg

image24017.jpg

image24018.jpg

image24019.jpg

image24021.jpg

Shes beautiful!

Pretty impressive Ultra :thumb:

Ye it was a good move to do a little lst to spread canopy & a touch of defol which should improve air flow around the canopy of plant lowering risk of some problems which i'm totally sure ya not gonna experience...

Yup i'm pretty sure ya got a green fingered angel looking over ya shoulder bud :Namaste:

Pretty impressive Ultra :thumb:

Ye it was a good move to do a little lst to spread canopy & a touch of defol which should improve air flow around the canopy of plant lowering risk of some problems which i'm totally sure ya not gonna experience...

Yup i'm pretty sure ya got a green fingered angel looking over ya shoulder bud :Namaste:

Thank you brother!! I sure hope that angel stays around for a few more weeks...er.. uh.. years maybe.

Looking great Dan. Tried to come up with a bush joke but I got nothing. :goodjob:

LOL. Thanks man!

Thank you brother!! I sure hope that angel stays around for a few more weeks...er.. uh.. years maybe.

I'm sure there are some jedi grower skills going on here young padawan may the force be with you :green_heart:

Still looks perfect man.
Are there some specific rule of thumb of defol in flower?

Yes! Could you please go into detail about what you did? I read LA's, but I didn't quite understand what he was saying.

Back
Top Bottom