UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

So since I didn't post pictures last night with the feed, I will post some tonight after she's had some time to eat. She is looking great, but I am a little biased. lol. I tried to get a little artistic with my photos, got a ways to go though...

IMG_181020.JPG

IMG_180920.JPG

IMG_180816.JPG

IMG_180726.JPG

IMG_181422.JPG

IMG_181122.JPG

IMG_181223.JPG

IMG_181522.JPG

IMG_181325.JPG

The pictures are very good. You have a good eye and pretty subjects. :blushsmile:

25 days since 12/12, 22 since I noticed pistils.

25 days ah almost half way into flowering with the WW they should start packing on some mass in the next couple or so weeks :thumb:

I see ya getting some P/K supplements pretty strong stuff some of those brands but not used any of em myself !

I use P/K supplements myself but in general use them as a stand alone feed during the week as i have found when mixed with regular bloom nutrients it has spiked PPM/EC levels to the point of nutrient burn on the girls, but some strains are more tolerant than others.

Just my own experience.

Looken good guy! That White Widow frost about to come on. Oh for the first time ever one of my plants had one leaf half yellowish green on one half a blade and did some curving too! I did some experimenting wondering if it was a humidity issue (which I have had high amounts of and heat sometimes with my makeshift temp set up. Only way I can do em cause my wife totally against it, even as medicinal but anyway...) or something with water. But PH was totally fine and water is super clean distilled and boiled and I barely used ferts. on them and when did half strengths. Basically I tired better to manage heat and humidity but all other plants didn't have that happen in the same environment and everything. I realized the only thing different I did with that plant was watered it a bit too much on a accidental over pour which left it wetter way longer then the others. So I let it dry out real good and the color went back to more greenish. Then I purposely watered it more heavily again and it was more yellowish the next day or two. I Dried it out really good again and then again it went back to near as green as the other side of the blade. Now I make sure not to water it as much and its pretty much disappeared within a week. So I'm 99 percent sure the issue that creates the color differential and curvage is slight over watering or simply the soil not drying out as fast and a slight mix of heat/humidity. I am sure its all 3 factors that caused it for the most part. This would make sense for you as well when you had to flush so often leaving the soil wetter longer. Also with your tight quarters with the high pressure light. First time in 20 off and on years of growing its happened to me so could have to do with newer genetics as well additionally. Pics of before and after below same leaf circled.

Before (only slightly curved as well but still was)
IMG_20150424_203900_-_Copy.jpg

After (about one week later making sure soil stayed on the dryer side/less amounts of HO2 when watered)
IMG_20150428_084056_-_Copy.jpg

Led, that might be pretty accurate, as I am still getting that twisting sometimes, especially in the middle of the plant where it is closer to the light. So heat/ mixed with a wet medium might be the issue. Thanks for the info brother!

So since yesterday was "May the 4th be with you" then that would make today "Revenge of the 5th" lol

So to celebrate that as well as Cinco de Mayo, here are some lights out pics. Still having pH issues :( Tonight I am going to water in some more Dolomite, but put it directly into the soil. Just a light watering to hold over until the FF Advanced bloom nutes arrive.

image24631.jpg

Flat Top

image24633.jpg

Starting to pack on some trichomes

image24632.jpg

I love the Star Wars references:thumb:
What is the ph that you are dealing with?
Good luck !

Just keeps dropping really low and (I think) locking out Calcium and Mag, as I keep seeing that defiency popping up.

Back
Top Bottom