UncleCannabis' Ganja Grove - 1st Grow with Mars Sun Series - Indoor Organic Soil Grow

Re: UncleCannabis' Ganja Grove - 1st Grow with Mars Sun Series - Indoor Organic Soil

Ah!!!!!.......I love the smell of fresh soil when stirred up.
:circle-of-love::party::yahoo:

thumb_IMG_0936_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_0935_1024.jpg

thumb_IMG_0934_1024.jpg

Re: UncleCannabis' Ganja Grove - 1st Grow with Mars Sun Series - Indoor Organic Soil

Mmmmm. Tomorrow I stir mine. :battingeyelashes:

Wow! Sorry to hear about the watering problems with your first run with the sun series lights. But it sounds like you have more than started the road to redemption with the clones of the original plants. Thank goodness for clones! Will be also checking out your next journal. Way to roll with the punches Uncle C! And plus reps for taking the LED leap of faith with an untested light and doing such great things with the babies! Wish you the best of luck in your future grows! Oh yeah, I also ended up getting the Mars II 700 with a 3'x3' tent and am very happy with the results. I keep saying I'm going to start my journal but have very little time lately do to work. But you are definitely inspiring me to get it done! Looking forward to what you end up doing next!

Wow! Sorry to hear about the watering problems with your first run with the sun series lights. But it sounds like you have more than started the road to redemption with the clones of the original plants. Thank goodness for clones! Will be also checking out your next journal. Way to roll with the punches Uncle C! And plus reps for taking the LED leap of faith with an untested light and doing such great things with the babies! Wish you the best of luck in your future grows! Oh yeah, I also ended up getting the Mars II 700 with a 3'x3' tent and am very happy with the results. I keep saying I'm going to start my journal but have very little time lately do to work. But you are definitely inspiring me to get it done! Looking forward to what you end up doing next!

Yep....thank goodness the clones made it through the drought. All was not lost. :laughtwo:
Congrats on your new garden setup. Be sure to send me an invite once you get your journal started.

ahh uhmm. !! I want that grow! Sub'd :) Happy Growin'

Hi there Jummejum. Unfortunately I've pretty much abandoned this journal due to the massacre that occurred with the girls.
I do have a new journal started (link is in my signature) which you are welcome to visit if you'd like. There's always room on the couch for one more.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom