Underwatering?

Sperm

Im kind lf lost coz my plants look fine from the top but bottom leaves are dying is it Nitrogen deficency or underwatering?

Temps 22-27 celsius 3 week old rh 40-50 have fed 0,8ml / L veg nutes twice

E228760C-894C-48A6-BAC8-9ECD885415BD.jpeg

90DBB791-102F-4788-9EA1-056FA290F67E.jpeg

3C4FC9A1-65D6-4862-9B8F-BEA6364D5296.jpeg

5956BF94-0F76-42A7-8E48-E0939B8FEB3D.jpeg

3F70BAF1-7966-478D-8A41-A49EBDDFA625.jpeg

Hello - is that coco? ~If so, feed every time and never let it dry out
The spots look like bugs.
Its a soil and coco mix, im gonna check for bugs, my friend said i might have powdery mildew could that be the spots

soil coco mix huh? cool need more info to properly diagnose

autos, photos or bagseed?
what size containers?
what brand of nutes?
are you using cal-mag product?
what’s your ph?

multiple issue and those leaf symptom spots are not pm

RH is low for seedling need to bump that up… pan of water with fan moving air across surface will work as poor mans dehumidifier until you can source better one.

soil is very dry yet chick in last pic appears to be in flower….. auto I’m guessing?

ditto critter patrol…. do you see any flyers over canopy? For spider mites need jewelers loupe or mini microscope & they attach eggs on leaf undersides. Best to snip a fan leaf and move to table to prop device for viewing

for watering seedlings & young veg plants ever heard of lift the pot method? Fill same size container with very same coco soil mix but do not water…. use this empty pot as a comparison weight… the plant weighs nothing so the difference will be the water weight…. however for me its more accurate to use digital kitchen scale instead of lifting the pot on the small stuff

soil coco mix huh? cool need more info to properly diagnose

autos, photos or bagseed?
what size containers?
what brand of nutes?
are you using cal-mag product?
what’s your ph?

multiple issue and those leaf symptom spots are not pm

RH is low for seedling need to bump that up… pan of water with fan moving air across surface will work as poor mans dehumidifier until you can source better one.

soil is very dry yet chick in last pic appears to be in flower….. auto I’m guessing?

ditto critter patrol…. do you see any flyers over canopy? For spider mites need jewelers loupe or mini microscope & they attach eggs on leaf undersides. Best to snip a fan leaf and move to table to prop device for viewing

for watering seedlings & young veg plants ever heard of lift the pot method? Fill same size container with very same coco soil mix but do not water…. use this empty pot as a comparison weight… the plant weighs nothing so the difference will be the water weight…. however for me its more accurate to use digital kitchen scale instead of lifting the pot on the small stuff
I havent used cal mag yet, theyre 3 weeks old and going into flower autos, ive seen one flying thing but looked too big to be something bad can probably get a google pic of it, my ph is 6.0 11liter container, using advanced nutrients

I'd say your issue is having a soil and coco mix. I'm sure it can work but coco needs to be constantly wet and soil needs dry periods. It looks pretty dry at the moment and your ph is likely all over the place which is causing the problems. I had a friend who tried a 50/50 soil and coco and these same issues presented themselves. Granted this is not 100 percent, it is just my guess based on the information.

Cut off spotty leaves and burn them, defoliate all dead leaves
Drench the roots in K/Fulvic, they will go wild with new growth ready for flower
Whats th
I'd say your issue is having a soil and coco mix. I'm sure it can work but coco needs to be constantly wet and soil needs dry periods. It looks pretty dry at the moment and your ph is likely all over the place which is causing the problems. I had a friend who tried a 50/50 soil and coco and these same issues presented themselves. Granted this is not 100 percent, it is just my guess based on the information.
why is my ph likely all over the place?

Not a disaster judging by what can be seen in those photos. Plants look like they could be basically healthy enough to recover in time for a successful harvest in the end.

First thing to do to help figure out what might be going wrong is to turn off the grow lights. Use the regular white room light and if need be bring in a table lamp. Or better yet put them in a window and take the photo in the sunlight.

Another problem could be that they need a regular dose of cal-mag but seeing the plants in proper light will help tell. Some of those spots could be insect bites but hard to tell with the yellow lighting. Plus being able to see the true shades of green on the leaves gives an indication of the overall health of the plant.

Back
Top Bottom