GimmeTheGoods First Grow - Advice Appreciated

You arent gnna beleive my luck, last night while i was at work my veg light fell ontop of my 4 seedlings. I got home and they were all sriveled up. Fml man. Here goes 3 more seeds. I never built that cab cuz im supposed to be getting one. Well see what happens. Back to square uno. The mystery seeds looking good though! Cant wait to chop and cure her, or it cuz im findingmore fucking bananas. How are the ladies doing out ur way?

Whats happening guys, damn prodigy that fukin sucks bro!!! Sorry dawg smh.....whyd it fall tho,what happened? Howd u hang it? I use those medium size chains from home depot with s style hooks....
The ladies doing alright considering.the.nute burn n Ph problens ive had. I mini flushed em again this past Sunday with 2-3 gall of reg phd water. Runoff came out real feint brownish almost clear n ima run plain water here on out for next 3 Weeks....
White Russian
IMAG12541.jpg
IMAG12561.jpg

damn bro them things are looking good! nice fat frosty nugs =)

yeah i know man! them 4 seeds shot off quick to! i put 3 more in paper towel and 2 cracked, not as vigorous as the other though.

its my fault with them veggies, i didnt have grow space cuz im waitng on that closet pantry thing and i used two buckets sied by side for supports then a coat hanger rod sat across the top and i hung light from that, well cats knocked that shit the fuck over and by time i got home they were dry up like blade of grass. they shoulda been in a dome or i should had them in dixie cups and moved somewhere else but i fucked up! oh well, i continue on! haha

theres been no big change with the mystery seed grow, just gave it its last feeding yesterday and next week i start with nothing but fresh water for 2 or 3 weeks, depending on how long she goes for, but it def looks like some good smoke.

hopefully i can get some decent shots soon.

your grows looking good though man, keep it up!

Heyyyyyy whats up guys,hows everybody? I been good Del, jus workin n gardening lol. Thanks for all the props by the way yall,really appreciated. Idk if I could have made it this far without you guys having my back n checking in with me and all. Thanks.
Prodigy...u fukin Stoner!!!! Lmao that was for the way u rigged ur light. We all do shit like that,jus givin u a hard time bout it. Whats good with that cab tho man? U should just build it if buddy is slackin.

Well I been checking a few other white Russian n confidential cheese grows n its looking like I got about 2 Weeks maybe 3 left.....cant wait! Also I bought a 420scope the other day. 60x-100x magnification n man is it a bitch to use! Especially since I wear glasses now instead of contacts but its much better then a 30x jeweler loupe at telling trich development. I was looking at a few nugs of my sscs that is curing n I saw mostly cloudy mixed with clear but when I was looking through 30x they look 100% milky. Anyway I wont make the mistake of harvesting early again

hahahaha, yeah man, those buckets were def a stonner move.. haha, "oh yeah!, this will work for now =)" .... DUN DUN DUN,,.... WRONG!! haha oh well, thats life! yeah ima give him a couple more days! then if he dosent follow threw ima hit home depot.

hey bro, best piece of advice i can give for usuing that scope is this,

rip a sugar leaf off the plant then place it on table, then put scope on tp of that becaus trying to hold a leaf still why focusing that scope one handed is a pain in the ass! you gotta rip off a tiny sugar leaf closest to cola your looking to age. but you know that. trust, it sucks ripping off a leaf to check but it makes it 100 times easier to focus that bitch!

Ay Granithead whats up bro, thats awesome you found this little first grow journal helpful. Im glad you appreciate it man.
Prodigy,I took your advice and ripped a little sugar leaf off each plant n checked em out . Saw a few amber trichs here n there but also a couple clear and cloudy. Maybe another 2 Weeks left? Idk.....anyway with some help from my chick I got two shots of a sugar leaf off one of the white russians.
First pic is 30x & second pic is 100x...probaly coulda got it a little clearer
IMAG12701.jpg
IMAG12711.jpg

nice work! tell the lady friend she done did good ;) haha, fuck looking at a clear pic of the trichs are hard enough with a scope, let alone taking a pic ontop of it! well played!

yeah id say you have at least 2 more weeks, possibly even 3!
i only saw 1 amber head there, all the rest seem clear or hazy, but def needs a few more weeks like you said.

Im diggin the purp trichs tough! shit looks tough..

Damn...I can't believe I didn't see this grow and just now am tuning in....holy crap those are some huge cola's! Looking very healthy!!! I'm in for the rest for sure on this one!! Nice job GMTG!!!

i like that white russian! first pics reminds me of caramel.. looking good

Howd some of that other shit smoke??

Back
Top Bottom