GimmeTheGoods First Grow - Advice Appreciated

Damn dawg.u getting me hyped up!!! Lol but for real.man i cant wait to how my next grow turns out n im not even done with this one yet. yo can u please get together the ingredients and process/directions of how to make the benny brew? I cant seem to find shit On google. Think ima order the 420 scope or hit up my local hydro shop n get the one they got.

OG#18......lookin bad,smellin good. Shitty trich development
IMAG12231.jpg
IMAG12251.jpg

Hey gimmie! I cant find my notebook anywhere and i never heard back from KoHMA about his mix, i know the ingredients, i just cant remember the dosages.
his plants always were frosty as fuck!!

his ingredients were:

-GREAT WHITE "Premium Mycorrhizae"
-Roots Organics - Oregonism XL
-Humboldt Honey ES
-Advanced Nutrients Grandma Enggy's H-2 (Humic acid)

then it brewd for 24-48 hrs, but no longer!!

he fed them this, every two weeks from start to mid flower.
I just cant find out how many parts of each poduct he used...

but if youdont want to igure out a good dosage with those ingredients you could always try this recipe, check out these guy's grows if you want verification that there shits legit, but they tell you exactly what they use and how they make it in the video..
link: Beneficial Brew

grows legit bro! its cool seeing all the different strains growing next to each other. looks sick!!

wish my tent looked like that. actually found a shit tone of banana clusters on her, its def got herm genetics, i think this was a seed from my first harvest, i mean i still got some nice dank buds, but the trich production is minimal. its covered in trichs there just tinny as fucking hell!
i found 3 patches of bananas on 3 different colas, each cluster had 2-4 bananas, i tried to get pic but like i said my came
cameras shit!

i pulled them cock suckers and burned em with fire haha. also gonna start my flush next wed, then 3-4 wks out ill harvest them.

i got them new beans and by the time i harvest this mystery b.s., those should be ready to take my first set of test cones off of, to put in the flower tent.

then ill wait a wk for solid roots then throw them clones into flower tent while i raise those 4 plants as mothers. then once i see whats what with genetics, ill pick my favorite from the 4 and toss the victims..
then if things go as planned ill be able to have a steady flow of bomb ass female genetics to plant monthly for a perpetual grow. id like to harvest once every 1 to 2 months. havent decided yet, just gonna see how things go.

Good shit man! Sounds like u.got it all planned out good n well. Wish i could pull a harvest every month or two but i need a bigger.room and a shit load of other things. Id just be worried bout the electric bill im already at $240 a month! N my gf n me r never home,only at night but that 1000w hps n ballast n 2 fans and dehumidifier n 24/7 ac blasting is a killer,couldnt imagine another 2 fans n 600w mh....g's! I made a youtube acct so i could sub to ogbudderbrains, u think its safe for me to post videos On youtube or just observe? Im real paranoid boit everything i do lol took me almost 2.mnths.to decide On joining 420mag. That fukin sucks bout ur herm smh...no damn luck but im sure ur gonna do some seriois damage with ur new genetics in the upcoming months! i wonder what well be accomplishing by end of 2012....big thangs.dawg! Yo u flush for 3 weeks + ? I think ima run nutes one more time at a low dose then water only until harvest,what u think? I got somewhere between 2-4.weeks left

Good shit man! Sounds like u.got it all planned out good n well. Wish i could pull a harvest every month or two but i need a bigger.room and a shit load of other things. Id just be worried bout the electric bill im already at $240 a month! N my gf n me r never home,only at night but that 1000w hps n ballast n 2 fans and dehumidifier n 24/7 ac blasting is a killer,couldnt imagine another 2 fans n 600w mh....g's! I made a youtube acct so i could sub to ogbudderbrains, u think its safe for me to post videos On youtube or just observe? Im real paranoid boit everything i do lol took me almost 2.mnths.to decide On joining 420mag. That fukin sucks bout ur herm smh...no damn luck but im sure ur gonna do some seriois damage with ur new genetics in the upcoming months! i wonder what well be accomplishing by end of 2012....big thangs.dawg! Yo u flush for 3 weeks + ? I think ima run nutes one more time at a low dose then water only until harvest,what u think? I got somewhere between 2-4.weeks left

nah, just jumpin the gun again! im gonna hit her with half nutes next wed, then the following week, follow up with straight water until harvest, which should be 2 weeks of fresh water, 5-10 gals, hopefully enough to have a solid flush on her. i think i just rushed into wanting to flush now because of them pollen sacks but this late in the game with only a month left i dont see the need to drop everything and flush right now, im gonna wait it out and see what happens.
next grow is gonna be nice though! its gotta be, lmao. its all about the odds. my last two hermied so this ones gotta be good. third times a charm right haha..

sounds like you got a good plan! yeah you should def stick to your plan! hit them with nutes up until your last 3 weeks of flower, then flush the fuck outta them bitches!. get as much as you can out of them..

and i re-watched that video i sent you, watch it! they use the same shit KoHma uses, they actually use more products then he did, but if you see how they mixed there obv exact portions arent a huge deal, although over time im sure you'd be able to dial in a good dosage plan!
but def watch that video i linked to you!! that benny brew is easy as fuck to make, and you feed them this brew every other week from start to mid flower. (benny brew is in addition to your regular feeding cycle).

i never finished that crow cab cuz a budy at works got some crazy cabinets or something hes giving me, so i wanna check them out and see if there usable for that before i go building a cab. i did put all 4 rockwool cubes with tiny sprouts under a 350 watt CFL until they get there first set of actual leaves, i think ima take a couple pics tomorrow to get that journal started.. im bad at keep a grow journals lmao...

anyways, ill be back tomorrow. later mane!!

Yo! just loked at the garden again, damn man! all those smells and different flavors haha, i love it! good shit!!

damn man, i could def see u pullin an lb off this grow!!

Back
Top Bottom