First Grow, Greenhouse Seed Pack, Advice Appreciated

final-lemon.JPG

Lemon Skunk by Greenhouse Seeds
final-diesel.JPG

Diesel by G13 Seeds
final-gws.JPG

Great White Shark by Greenhouse Seeds

final-treo.JPG

Diesel, Lemon Skunk, Great White Shark (In that Order)
final-treo2.JPG

final-thai.JPG

final-thai2.JPG

final-thai3.JPG

Thai x Super Skunk by G13

That is is. The journal is now complete. Thanks for all of the assistance in helping make this nug dank as possible.

We ended up yielding an HP of just the two Thai X Super Skunks. Which is extremely fluffy.

Each of the dank plants netted around 1.5-2oz per plant. The quickest finishing and the most potent\best of them all is the Lemon Skunk. It tastes like flowers\lavender and hits HARD with super inflato. This is legit 1 hit wonder stuff.

I just submitted the picture of the Lemon Skunk as nug of the month for October. Wish me luck.

I don't think that I'd soak them in a glass of water first. But I wouldn't worry too much about a damp paper towel. Try not to move the seeds around in it (but that would be in any case). You'll likely have a little colored spot two or three times the size of the seed but I wouldn't see any harm in that.

I have read good things about each of the strains that come in the "H" pack. Congratulations on your picks!

According to greenhouse the colored seeds are to be put in a glass first just use shot glasses that are labeled for each seed so you know what they are but the coating will come off . I have the indica H and I packs myself.

Back
Top Bottom