First Grow - 600 Watt - Northern Lights Autos - AN Nutes

Last time I checked they were over 30 they have shot up a bit more sense then honestly hoping they stop growing up and start putting all there energy in to buds my 5x5 is pretty well filled up as it is. You have any pics of ur girl?

I hear ya, I'm starting to run out of vertical room. Wow, I didn't think they were that tall. Yours are a lot bushier than mine.

Here's a pic from last night right at 30" tall.

1stGrow2-11.jpg

Thanks A and there def monsters just hoping they start filling out soon have some lil buds forming and I will be adding co2 this weekend to the mix! And I'm picking up some of those clean roots platforms for air pots. Have you seen these any one running them?

Thanks for asking lol yes i hage not worked out the fine details on this and im still not sure what im gonna do exacly but my tent could be sealed of pretty easy i was gonna discuss it with the ownerr of the hydro store and see if we can work it out. From what i under stand most pleolpe dont run it for the last few weeks of flower i dont kno why exacly. This would be for my next run at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom