First Grow - 600 Watt - Northern Lights Autos - AN Nutes

And just a side note i am following atrains advanced feeding schedule with help directly from him for example we upped the base nutes slightly to comp for hungry plants. Thanks again for all the help and info A. And I hope other new growers can take some thing away from my experiences. I still need to post up a pic of my full set up perhaps tonight.

image284.png
image283.png

Yup! Backing it down a tiny bit. Had a talk with him last night. Pmed me any way lol thought it was nutes then thought it was getting to close to my light I will pay up some more pics soon. Hope they stop growing up soon there getting massive not easy to water already I'm sure the tallest is over 24 inch now and my smallest/least bushy one is starting to flower!

Don't get me wrong I love big girls! Just had no idea how crazy the growth would be I'm pumped just can't wait till they fill out with fat sticky buds:thanks: really would not be hear or even close with out all you guys pushing me in the right direction!

Thanks camo the temp has gone up slightly sense I put my HPS in so I'm trying to work on that. And when I started this thing I thought wow 5x5 I pretty big I can fit a lot of plants in there lol, but now it's honestly getting vary tight my autos are freaking huge and still growing like crazy! And my photos are really blowing up i.e. As well it's getting harder and harder to move around the plants and water eat. I think 4 is the effect number if they are gonna be getting big like these. And I'm def not complaining lol hopefully big plants means big yeild! Guess we will find out how I have done in about 30 days lol

Back
Top Bottom