First Grow - 600 Watt - Northern Lights Autos - AN Nutes

Looking good man.. I don't know if your having any trouble with any droopyness at times like I recently had after switching to h.p,s. But thanks mainly in part to atrain looks like we got it figured out...seems like the girls need more then 1.5 Ltrs every other day more like 3 as needed also for more of a wet/dry cycle as well. I dunno if it was the switch to h.p.s/ blooming r maybe even a combo but mine seem to have become nute/water hogs since. Also I know what u mean about space brother... I thought I had plenty room as well in my 5x5 area with 2 plants and about 2weeks in started 3 more. Now the first 2 that I had some trouble with here and there ,r 30 inches and bushy and it is allready obvious the secound run is going to b monsters......:morenutes::morenutes::goodjob::goodjob:

Well dude ..so far looks like my girls r perking up. I don't no where your at right now with yours r what your trying but I didn't flush mine n soak them n dry out to start anew!! I don't really have the ability anyway.Also I dunno about u but I never really over watered to begin with, I allways have kept the soil "moist" but never once have even come close to watering to the point to runoff. Even with feeding them the 3ltrs the 1st time after given them 1.5 Ltrs 2 days in a row I just barely had Water under the smart part after lifting it to look under it. So neway ..not to doubt our master teacher just wanted to let u no where I'm at if it helps you

This is true i had no plans of them being so large , these are gonna be some vary long running autos thats for sure, There are tons of lil buds forming but i was hopeing that i would be a bit further along. Can't complain just gonna let them run and hopefully they will fill out over the next few weeks . Will uplaod some pics tonight if i have time

image304.png

Hahah thanks man they have all stopped up ward growth but one it just keeps getting taller got it kinda off to the side so i dont lose any lums on my smaller girls lol

They really are massive A. The ones leaves are looking a bit strange but i plan on flushing it tonight and see if that helps idk what it is. Will try and get some normal light pics when the lights come on.

Back
Top Bottom