GimmeTheGoods First Grow - Advice Appreciated

Congrats GTG on your rather fine harvest!!! :thumb:

Those nug shots look amazing...frosty and swelled up calyx's!!

Can't wait to see more amazing nug shots!!! Great job!

wow man crazy as hell i wasnt on the site for a while but i came back to a sight of some fucking killer dank! im so stoked man i had to cut down my grow but now im moving to California and im going to get my medical license

Yoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! What the fuk is up everyone!?!?!?
My bad I been missin, life has kinda been kicking my ass but.im here with a update n a huge.thank you to everyone who has come thru n showed love n support.
Well after.everything was said n done I harvested about a good 12Oz of dank n about another 4Oz of bullshit moldy og18 (my fault completely) but iits all good. I made some bread n got a nice headstash n edibles :) heres some headstash pics........the darker airy bud is SWD, the.one witj crazy swollen calyxes is WR and the super dense buds r CC
IMAG1336.jpg
IMAG1337.jpg
IMAG13411.jpg
IMAG13421.jpg
IMAG13511.jpg
IMAG1352.jpg
IMAG13491.jpg
IMAG13501.jpg
IMAG13521.jpg
IMAG13531.jpg
IMAG13541.jpg
IMAG13551.jpg
IMAG13571.jpg
IMAG13581.jpg
IMAG13611.jpg
IMAG13621.jpg

My bad if theres doubles,on my phone n at work.
So last weekend I made some budder for the first time. I used about 20g of quality trim n nugs n made a little less then 1/2lb. U lose butter when making it. So I made the budder let it sit overnight then made cookies the next day. I ate 2 1/2 n about 40 minutes later was stoned and I was like ok ok im diggin it but lets kick it up a notch n see what edibles can really do! Lol cuz im new to edibles I decided another 2 1/2 so that puts me at 5 cookies in under a hour. Long story short about another hour and a game of NBA 2k12 later I stand up n start walking real sketchy,whatever no biggie. I get in my car with my gf to hit the mall n halfway there im tellin her brung me home. I get home n barf my fukin brains out pass out for 3 hrs wake up eat a bunch of shit still feel nausea pass back out for a couple hours wake up eat a bunch of food again chill a little then go back to sleep till next morning only to wake up buzzed,wtf!!! Lmao I learned my lesson on edibles to say the least hahahaha I will say tho,I was kinda scared to eat em again till yesterday which is a week later n they r hard as a rock!!!!
IMAG1348.jpg
IMAG13471.jpg

My bad if theres doubles,on my phone n at work.
So last weekend I made some budder for the first time. I used about 20g of quality trim n nugs n made a little less then 1/2lb. U lose butter when making it. So I made the budder let it sit overnight then made cookies the next day. I ate 2 1/2 n about 40 minutes later was stoned and I was like ok ok im diggin it but lets kick it up a notch n see what edibles can really do! Lol cuz im new to edibles I decided another 2 1/2 so that puts me at 5 cookies in under a hour. Long story short about another hour and a game of NBA 2k12 later I stand up n start walking real sketchy,whatever no biggie. I get in my car with my gf to hit the mall n halfway there im tellin her brung me home. I get home n barf my fukin brains out pass out for 3 hrs wake up eat a bunch of shit still feel nausea pass back out for a couple hours wake up eat a bunch of food again chill a little then go back to sleep till next morning only to wake up buzzed,wtf!!! Lmao I learned my lesson on edibles to say the least hahahaha I will say tho,I was kinda scared to eat em again till yesterday which is a week later n they r hard as a rock!!!!
IMAG1348.jpg
IMAG13471.jpg

Btw I germed 11 seeds over this past weekend,,,,,
3 x White Russian
3 x OG#18
3 x Confidential Cheesr
1 x Mystery Bagseed (fire tho!)
1 x ,,,,,,,,ummmm I forgot ill let u kno later

I also bought plant success mychorrhizae.
I soaked em in water for less then a day n they all dropped so then I put em in a papertowel n got taproots within 24hrs of that. Yest. they went in starter pots n this morning I had 4 sprouts :) tonite ima start a new journal so guys stay tuned n look for me!!!!!! Smoke report later today!!!
This grow ima stress K.I.S.S. n less is more to play it safe

Back
Top Bottom