GimmeTheGoods First Grow - Advice Appreciated

Yea you deffinately did your homework before starting this grow taking on all those plants is a big headache i bet. Just the 2 i did last grow got me ready to flip my buckets and stomp on them till explosions fired from my feet. Good job on that gimmiethegoods.

I never saw, but did you run co2?

Thanks guys,,,,Ive had a few moments where I almost flipped n wanted to destroy.everything lol but for real tho. Even on Monday jus plain watering em I got so pissed cuz their all so fuking big n I got branches falling all over one another cuz all the buds,I was cussin them bitches out! I couldnt imagine if I had what I started with, northern lights, supersonic Cristal storm,spicy white devil, og18, white Russian n the confidential cheese! I did what I could n I skated by thank God. I like to have different strains to smoke so thats y I chose to go this route and also ill look a little better when I off it to a few friends,variety is always good. thanks for the props yall

Heres a better then nothing photo update,,., will begin harvest sometime between tomorrow nite and Tuesday
IMAG13091.jpg
IMAG13103.jpg
IMAG13112.jpg
IMAG13121.jpg
IMAG13131.jpg
IMAG13141.jpg

Dankness! haha.. wanna trade some?! shit looks good!

Whats up everyone im back with an update. First off thank you guys.
Yesterday I harvested one of my white Russians,my least favorite, she was.70 days into flower yest. with 100% cloudy & about 10% amber. Im hoping on 2 1/2-3oz dry. Heres a few pics of the main Cola n finger hash which btw was the best thing ive smoked in the past few yrs. I was so fukin high I forgot everything that happened after an hour of finishing the hash. It was me my girl n my homie on a bowl full of the hash in my roor,,,,,super fukin high n ima very heavy smoker that gets high for about 45min den a light buzz off any medicinal,nothing compares to the finger hash u get from trimming!
IMAG13201.jpg
IMAG13211.jpg
IMAG13231.jpg
IMAG13241.jpg

Super dense rock solid! Smells very fruity! Took about 4hrs to trim,wouldve took longer if I didnt go beastmode n say fuk it ill jus manhandle everything n rip leaves with my fingers which mafe alot of hash! :)

hahaha, i ended up doing the same shit! got pissed with the scissors so i just started plucking off the sugar leaves and damn that shit was 50X's faster then the scissors and worked just as good, i just had to make finger hash, which i think is a pain in the ass.. i ended up using latex gloves, threw them in the freezer after i was done and the hash just popped right off the glove in a chunk. wayyyyy easier them trying to get the hash off your fingers when your done.

did taste a little rubbery though haha. no worries, the glove never tore, i wasnt smokin that shit haha. but it did pick up a flavor. so its a double edged sword i guess. damned if you do and damned if you dont..

you beat me to the question 253chiefin, def a good question!!

@Chief,will def have a smokr report.but in next gj cuz im waiting till after.8wks in mason jars :)
@prodigy, hell yea way faster but dnt feel bad cuz there was two hits that had to be skin lmao super gag! Might try plastic not latex gloves tonite. Gonna harvest one confidential cheese

haha damn bro!! smokin some skin, lmao.. that takes some balls of steel right there!! haha

Hey guess what???

got an email this morning, I fuckin won plant of the month for dec.. well I tied with Mr. Krip, but still haha, shits awesome! I'm pumped!! it kinda makes up for that issue with the other moderator,.. but not quite.

I wanna pick up an oil rig one of these rounds so i can make some oil instead of hash.. I hear its all flavor!

I've never tried it before though, any of you guys ever take some rips off an oil rig before??

Didnt intentionally smoke skin if thats what it was lol smh,,,,,
Oil rig,wtf? Explain dawg
Next grow will look like this one but healthier n frostier!
3xWhite Russian
3xOG#18
3x Confidential Cheese
1xMystery bag seed(fire tho cuz thats all I cop is 'A' grade)
Im expecting one or two herms so I should finish with 8 or 9.
Next grow begins germinating in a few Weeks,tear this shit down n start fresh!

Didnt intentionally smoke skin if thats what it was lol smh,,,,,
Oil rig,wtf? Explain dawg
Next grow will look like this one but healthier n frostier!
3xWhite Russian
3xOG#18
3x Confidential Cheese
1xMystery bag seed(fire tho cuz thats all I cop is 'A' grade)
Im expecting one or two herms so I should finish with 8 or 9.
Next grow begins germinating in a few Weeks,tear this shit down n start fresh!

oil rig's use "stainless steel nails" or "stainless steel hot trays" you heat the nail or tray with a mini torch then once metal becomes red hot you take the oil and place it on the "nail" or ''tray", the oil bubbles and melts instantly into smoke, that way you dont get any butain fumes from lighters and shit.

heres a quick video of someone using a oil rig with a nail:

some people call it "dabing it up" or "dabing" or dabers, taking a dab, ect..

VERTIGO GLASS MICRO DIRECT INJECT OIL RIG WITH BUDDER CUP - YouTube

the OGBUDDERBRAINS guys are almost always taking dabs at the beggingin of there videos, thats mostly all they fuck with it oil.

Back
Top Bottom