GimmeTheGoods First Grow - Advice Appreciated

Hey gimmie! whats good brother??? I just got back from a month suspension... i received an email telling me that links i posted to your page were removed. so i got pissed and spoke my mind to the moderator and everyone else, but all my posts got deleted and my account suspended..

but fuck! i dont spend hours each day researching and studying to have everything i share here get deleted! its bull shit. i thought this is a place for strangers to come together and share info, knowledge about cannabis. who cares where that info came from, as long as its good quality content, this site should be happy and grateful for the links.. but no. im still fucking pissed! idk what info or links they deleted.. so your grow journal is gonna be missing some content. moderator even delete the post i left on your page about info being deleted and a few other posts that had nothing to do with the issue or external links..
im tellin you that event has seriously effected how i feel about this site..

oh yeah, drying and curing fucking sucks! haha... such a pain in the ass to get everything to dry evenly and not have tips of buds crispy but inside of buds still wet.

i hung my plants in that grow tent with a fan but fan just causes the tips of buds to dry out faster then the centers. so i had to throw the crispy ones in paper bag with some not so crispy ones to help re-hydrate them, although im sure for the few that were crispy, its too late for a goo cure. its ok though it was only 3 fist sized colas that ended up with crispy tips. i still have ALLOT more that needs dry.
im trying to follow that guide you posted.. we'll see what happens.

Hey gimmie! whats good brother??? I just got back from a month suspension... i received an email telling me that links i posted to your page were removed. so i got pissed and spoke my mind to the moderator and everyone else, but all my posts got deleted and my account suspended..

but fuck! i dont spend hours each day researching and studying to have everything i share here get deleted! its bull shit. i thought this is a place for strangers to come together and share info, knowledge about cannabis. who cares where that info came from, as long as its good quality content, this site should be happy and grateful for the links.. but no. im still fucking pissed! idk what info or links they deleted.. so your grow journal is gonna be missing some content. moderator even delete the post i left on your page about info being deleted and a few other posts that had nothing to do with the issue or external links..
im tellin you that event has seriously effected how i feel about this site..

I got to say if in your shoes that moderator would have been just as mad as you if you deleted his posts. People with power love to watch people get mad, and suspending accounts is a great power trip for them. Im mot sure what you were posting but ive seen some REAL off topic conversations that didnt hurt anyone. Too bad they did that to you, a month suspension just for someone to feel like they have the last laugh or bigger cohonas is pretty much bullshit. i spend alot of time on here id be real offended getting suspended from my favorite site. Hard to stay on topic of growing when thats not all we do with our lives.
Hopefully i dont get suspended for a month for speaking my mind too lol back to subject..your journal looks good, gimmie

@Hashfiend,sorry buddy i didnt have time last nite.for pics. I got home at a little after 630 n it took me right up to 7:28 (7:30 is lights out) to finish watering but i definately got you tonite. I checked trichs again, 100% milky n maybe 10% amber. This friday ima start chopping cuz i cant wait any longer n i could use a week or two off from the garden before i start the next round

@prodigy, glad to have my Ace back Homie!!!! I was like 'What the fuk happened to my boi boi!?'
Thats some bullshit dawg, i feel tried by 420 n i aint even the one they had beef with. Luckily i got a youtube acct and subd to ogbudderbrains page. You posted some of the best info ive seen On here,beneficial to me yourself n anyone who slides thru n reads,,,,,smfh damn shame they feel like its an issue that had to be addressed. Straight green! I hope you dnt leave tho Homie, i need ya round here big dawg!
About drying, this is what i did. I got a cardboard box from work probaly about 1 1/2 ft wide by 3 ft long and about 1ft deep. I taped it so that when standing up vertically the front was open and i cut a square shaped hole in the back for airflow. I then put an oscillating fan a few feet away On low.. The fan never blew directly On the colas,it would just hit the side wall of the box. They dried nice and even in 8 days. My rooms rh where i sleep which is where i dried is at 72% so like the rule states 1 Day for every 10% which is 7 days then add one more to make it 8. I wanna get a drying rack i seen at my local hydro shop but money is real tight.
How much did you get off that beast plant? Color of trichs?

@253Chiefin, whats up dude. Thanks for the props man,its alotta work thats well worth it :)
I see inyour sig you did a white russian,ima check it out when i get a chance to. About prodigys post,i tjink you wouldve enjoyed em. Very good info On mychorrhyzae (mispelled i know) and benny brew teas,,,,,,

Inspired to grow it after seeing your results. Im in the competition for plant of the month but voted for yours lol. Whats most impressive that i been showing my buddies is how you have a stem from the BOTTOM of your plant to the top that has a nug bigger than my main cola from my afgooey. That thing is a hit over here with us thats a massive lookin plant.

Ah man that is by far my favorite post in my joirnal Chief, what a great feeling you have given me knowing that you guys enjoyed the looks of my very first WR. Thanks a million for those kind words homie. I was wondering who voted for me lol i only have two votes,yours n mine lol but at least my boi Prodigy is tied for first :) i wish u could see my garden in person man youd probaly flip if you seen the white russians i got n how ridiculous they r. Ill be tuned into ur grow n will help where i can but remember im New to all this. Harvest this week btw if u wanna come donate a massive amount of hrs to help trim lol j/k but i wish someone could help,not looking forward to my estimated 40+ hrs of manicuring,,,,

Lol you should be getting more attention and admirers from that wr. Ive looked over every plant in that contest with my buddies, there may be blue, purple, and just crazy lookin plants BUT we all agree having 9+ colas bigger than a hair spray can is more impressive. Ive smoked MAD amounts of purple and its just not as potent as i would of thought. Your WR may not be purple or blue but its got the most bud appeal with its size. You couldnt have takin that pic in a better place lol.

ill be hangin around for your harvest, i wanna see this. Nice talkin bud. Glad i finally came across your journal.

Jus skimmed thru.ur afgooey.journal Chief,,,,,,well done sir! Love the trichs on the fan leaves and the bud looked killer. I only looked at pics n didnt read details cuz im at work lol was that ur first grow Chief?

Yep first grow. Some of those pics are enhanced so dont take your hat off lol. The crystals were nice lookin but looked way better with enhanced pics..done using that method though. But that grows all done and drying now. Ive had friends buy it off me while drying lol. I gave them half off since it was still wet but it was cool selling my friends my own weed i grew lol

Just clicked on page 21 and went to 20 then 22 and saw a few things that loked good. All your plants have massive colas so your doing everything right. I like the purple but i think its just the appeal it has and how rare it is that people like about it. Your WR is the winner to me man, that things impressive. I hope my WR clone gets a yield like yours

Yeah I gotta agree with you 253cheifin! first grow or not! That White russian is an impressive plant! them buds still remind me of some caramel or some shit haha.. But I think whats most impressive is tackling all those fucking strains on your first grow.just look at the group pictures, that shit is sexy haha and you never killed any of them! we'll aside from the males of course. but if those ended up being females imagin how tight that grow rm would have ended up lol..
Gimmie def kicked ass on his first grow! thats for damn sure.. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom