Uneven green color

Dagrowa

420 Member
Hi guys,
could someone please give me an educated guess on why I see this green unevenes on this plants leafs? I could not find the deficiency online... thought manganese but seems not as I also feed her with CalMag on top of Atami Coco A+B. It's an Auto WW 3 wk Veg under 100W COB.. thanks!
1586184952513.jpeg

Oh... I missed that. You need to be going in at 5.8. Use the chart on the left. That’s your range for coco.

50cm ... 19.6inch
I’m not familiar with that light, but usually in veg you want them a bit higher.
I believe it’s pH and/or light related.
The leafs look like they’re bleaching, and your pH is way too high for coco.

Sure... will adjust. still I have 2 plants and just one has this signs but she was from the beginning a bit slower in growth. Now catching up but has this weird signs on leaves.. nothing dramatic but i would love to see her vibrant green.

Sure... will adjust. still I have 2 plants and just one has this signs but she was from the beginning a bit slower in growth. Now catching up but has this weird signs on leaves.. nothing dramatic but i would love to see her vibrant green.
Yeah I’m dealing with 2 plants not acting like the other three. Ones mag hungry, the other hates nitro, and the other three want everything x2. Lol.
Im actually about to clear it out, then drop my nute levels. I’ll have to have two maybe three separate buckets now.

Can this be TMV (tobacco mosaic virus)?
It’s most likely your pH. Water at least once a day til runoff using 1/4 strength nutes.

Back
Top Bottom