Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Experiment.....I read that if you do that it actually stimulated the host into expanding the root system as kinda like a defense mechanism. Plus I wanted more light to beam on the smaller less developed colas.

I don't know if it worked but I can tell you after I did it the inner foilage took off but I did not cut all of them.
They were strategically cut

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey, and if it works, we'll all start doing it !! and you'll get a sticky !! I've just never seen it done .

Male?
420-magazine-mobile1157345640.jpg

Good job spotting it early enough to yank that dick. I only keep males for breeding but I'll pull it and I'll keep pollen stored so I can pollenate right at the last minute to still get mature seeds and try a new strain

Sent from my Robin using 420

Well im going to ask this again but before anyone tells me im an idiot or stupid I want you to know that I am asking this for a friend.
I use general hydro line now.

Anyways my boy ordered this I dont know if it would hurt his plants or not.

The N-P-K Well the P-K are very high but let us not forget the npk ratios are for the whole container makeup.

Meaning if the npk is 1-5-5 that does not mean you are getting 5% of p and k it is actually much lower considering the dilution of water.

Plus alot of powder mineral sources are actually rock/mineral dust and therefore can take time to actually break down to be absorbed by the roots.

Anyways would anyone use this or do you think this would kill your babies
420-magazine-mobile675548711.jpg

You would think if they created a product that they would test the product.

But hey common sense don't seem to be to common now a days

Well im going to ask this again but before anyone tells me im an idiot or stupid I want you to know that I am asking this for a friend.
I use general hydro line now.

Anyways my boy ordered this I dont know if it would hurt his plants or not.

The N-P-K Well the P-K are very high but let us not forget the npk ratios are for the whole container makeup.

Meaning if the npk is 1-5-5 that does not mean you are getting 5% of p and k it is actually much lower considering the dilution of water.

Plus alot of powder mineral sources are actually rock/mineral dust and therefore can take time to actually break down to be absorbed by the roots.

Anyways would anyone use this or do you think this would kill your babies
420-magazine-mobile675548711.jpg

You would think if they created a product that they would test the product.

But hey common sense don't seem to be to common now a days

From what I see it is just a bloom booster . So good for flower when higher P and K ratios are needed and less n. I guess you will need a high N fert for veg .

"carpe diem"

Back
Top Bottom