Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry First Grow Ever

I wanted to wait til I had a good amount of Amber trichomes but they all just look cloudy to me. Do you think they will even turn Amber if she is so hungry? Now I'm worried

She'll mature ok just may hurt your yield some

She'll mature ok just may hurt your yield some
That's a relief! I mean I'd prefer it didn't hurt anything! At the beginning of this journey I told myself that if I could grow a plant to the end and harvest a good quality medicine that I'd consider it a win. If I succeed than all this money and time will be worth it. All this equipment that I'll reuse again and again was all worth the initial investment. If I succeed.

Thanks slow. I'm holding off on my victory lap til the herb is in the pipe but I appreciate it! Here's a lil update. The big girl continues to grow her buds thicker and frostier while the leaves keep looking shittier.
420-magazine-mobile1407930265.jpg
the smaller one is heading down the same rd. I snuck her a lil snack. Some ff nutes and a lil Cal mag. Small amount but we'll see what happens.
420-magazine-mobile246602792.jpg
the clones are loving the Solo cups and tolerating the led.
420-magazine-mobile1917469278.jpg
I've been trying to wait til bbs are done before up potting my photos but cotton candy just couldn't wait. She grows like.... A weed I guess. But the tent is getting mighty full
420-magazine-mobile858922427.jpg
hell of a ride boys. Best wishes!

Thanks slow. I'm holding off on my victory lap til the herb is in the pipe but I appreciate it! Here's a lil update. The big girl continues to grow her buds thicker and frostier while the leaves keep looking shittier.
420-magazine-mobile1407930265.jpg
the smaller one is heading down the same rd. I snuck her a lil snack. Some ff nutes and a lil Cal mag. Small amount but we'll see what happens.
420-magazine-mobile246602792.jpg
the clones are loving the Solo cups and tolerating the led.
420-magazine-mobile1917469278.jpg
I've been trying to wait til bbs are done before up potting my photos but cotton candy just couldn't wait. She grows like.... A weed I guess. But the tent is getting mighty full
420-magazine-mobile858922427.jpg
hell of a ride boys. Best wishes!

yea normally wen plants get tht close to the finishing line start to yellow and the leaves die of its scensce or sumthn like tht lol i cant spell it now I'm no master grower so i cud be wrong but i think its normal to yellow at the end there but tht being said u shud give sum close ups of the individual buds lookn really tastey over there i hope my blueberry auto gets nice and fat congrats man hope u get a gud harvest

Had to chop the big girl. 72 days old. Trichomes were all cloudy but not Amber. Buds are dense and super sticky. They smell great. I have most of the buds hanging in a small tent. Here's some pics.
420-magazine-mobile1229934470.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1235871748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1535869672.jpg
. I didn't bother with a wet weight. My temp is about 70 and humidity is 58. Hopefully that'll be ok. There looks to be a good amount of bud. Maybe 2.5 ounces. We'll see what happens.

Had to chop the big girl. 72 days old. Trichomes were all cloudy but not Amber. Buds are dense and super sticky. They smell great. I have most of the buds hanging in a small tent. Here's some pics.
420-magazine-mobile1229934470.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1235871748.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1535869672.jpg
. I didn't bother with a wet weight. My temp is about 70 and humidity is 58. Hopefully that'll be ok. There looks to be a good amount of bud. Maybe 2.5 ounces. We'll see what happens.
Dam bro very nice what did u have those under for lighting? Jus wondering cuz im currently doin a blueberry from dutch passion again my lst blueb i fukd up n topped to late n she stunted on me so this time im guna jus go with lst n c if tht dont suit me better

Some buds are dry enough for jars and some aren't but I'm changing my guess to over 3 ounces fully cured. I think it'll easily be that much. I'm really impressed. I rolled 2 joints this morning, one for me and one for my lady. The herb is so sticky icky that it's hard to handle rolling papers after breaking it up! The smoke, holy shit boys, it's like puffin on a warm blueberry muffin! No bullshit, some of the smoothest smoke I've ever had and it's not even cured yet. The effects are loooong lasting but entirely pleasant! The folks over at Dutch passion sure did hookup some great genetics. The fox farm soil and nutes lived up to their rep. The fabric pots are kind of a "must have" imo. But that's not all my friends! There is still a dp bb in the tent. The one I've referred to as the smaller one this whole time. She has such strong buds! Her branches are solid bud almost all the way to the stalk! She may very well yield even more than her big sister.
420-magazine-mobile1842059219.jpg
that's 64.5 grams so far. This journal will continue until I have a cured weight for both ladies. After that I'll be starting a journal for my outdoor grow and my next indoor ladies. Hope all is well with everyone and as always best wishes to my fellow growers and aspiring growers!

Back
Top Bottom