Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry First Grow Ever

420-magazine-mobile34282568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1656678707.jpg
they got calmag and some guano today. The big girl is 28 inches and her not so little sister is 27. The bigger one is much wider. I was more aggressive with the lst on her but having been thru it now I know I barely scratched the surface of lst. There are quite a few bud sites and they are firm but small. I sure hope these buds fatten up...

420-magazine-mobile34282568.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1656678707.jpg
they got calmag and some guano today. The big girl is 28 inches and her not so little sister is 27. The bigger one is much wider. I was more aggressive with the lst on her but having been thru it now I know I barely scratched the surface of lst. There are quite a few bud sites and they are firm but small. I sure hope these buds fatten up...

lookn gud muchacho how old are those from the day they popped above soil?? jus wondering so I know what to kinda expect from my next autos I'm doin I'm guna pop the last 2 blueberry from dutch passion tht I have and just tryn to get as much info on this strain as I can cuz I messed up the first1 and topped to late so jus tryn to get everything inorder this next time around so I have a better yield.

Im so jealous rite nw man i wish mine looked like urs great job bro n gud job with ur lst i like the pipe cleaners idea u shud let me no how it works cuz ive been havn to drill holes in the side of my buckets on the top to hook the wores threw to do my lsting n it does work but i wud like 2 fond a better way so i dnt gotta keep drilling holes n wasting so much wire cuz wen they r small i gotta use way mre to reach sides of the bucket to where the holes r n ive tried doin what ur doin with my wire but its so smoothit dnt have nuthn to latch on to so the plant jus ends up pulling it rite out of the dirt lol but yea lookn gud bro

That's why it's best imho to use 3 gallon pots instead of 5 gallon buckets when growing autos. Photos are different obviously but for autos 3 gallons is plenty and that brings the bucket rim a lot closer to the base of the plant and makes it way way way easier to train

Bro not pipe cleaners they'll cut into the plant and invite infections if you like the wire use twist ties like you get on bread bags a ton of them come in the trash bags box or dollar store. And tape sticky tape won't allow the plant to move because of the sticky side all bad. That green training tape is what I use most and remember this is just my humble opinion also your girls are looking great keep it up

lookn gud muchacho how old are those from the day they popped above soil?? jus wondering so I know what to kinda expect from my next autos I'm doin I'm guna pop the last 2 blueberry from dutch passion tht I have and just tryn to get as much info on this strain as I can cuz I messed up the first1 and topped to late so jus tryn to get everything inorder this next time around so I have a better yield.
6.5 weeks from Poppin out of soil. The lst is key dude, start early and don't be scared. I didn't top mine cuz im new and afraid but if u check out ohioboys grow you can see he pulls 8oz off 3 plants so there must be something to it. Also a side note... When I got my first seeds, dp auto blue, I put seeds in water then in napkin then in soil. I got 2/3 to grow. Since then all my seeds have gone from package to soil with no added steps and I have 100% success so far.

Bro not pipe cleaners they'll cut into the plant and invite infections if you like the wire use twist ties like you get on bread bags a ton of them come in the trash bags box or dollar store. And tape sticky tape won't allow the plant to move because of the sticky side all bad. That green training tape is what I use most and remember this is just my humble opinion also your girls are looking great keep it up
Thanks for stopping by again with advice. Nice to see a busier grower taking time to help the rookies. Best wishes brotha!

I know a lot of growers that use pipe cleaners. Myself included.

Thanks for stopping by again with advice. Nice to see a busier grower taking time to help the rookies. Best wishes brotha!

thanxman imon my to ordering some cloth buckets but I have to wait till I get my next check but yea as soon as I do ill be ordering some 3 gal. like u said and also a few 7to 10 gal for mybigger photo girls I wud like to have atleast two at a time in the 7 or 10 gal in my flower tent

That's what's so cool about this forum you get all different ideas and suggestions and learn all kinds of different things try whatever until you find which you prefer. That's the best part for me at least. #global420

me 2 I love this place cuz u learn so much from every1 they are so nice :420: rocks imso happy I found this place I wud not be as far as I am now with learning to grow this amazing herb its fun trying out all these different ideas on growing and then once u find ur way and what works best 4u go with it lol anyway here is my electric fruit auto I forget the breeder it was one of my freebies and the package don't say who the breeder is :( and my blueberry by dp man she is short but FULL of buds each bud u see on top is soild like tht all the way dwn to the base all 2 inches of her :rofl: so not tall at all but hopefully ill get an 8th to 8th ana half wen shes dryed and cured shes smelling like a blueberry thts for sure man she really stinks lol and she is starting to get frosty to I cant wait till one of my autos actually gets to grow up tall shit thn ill really b pumpn out the buds lol live and learn isn't tht what this site is all about anyway here are my 2 autos first is electric fruit auto followed by my blueberry auto from dp lol dp stands for dutch passion if any1 was wondering
20170411_184332.jpg
20170411_185209.jpg

anyway thts my 2 autos I have going rite now today ill be popping my last blueberrys I believe I got 2 mre altho now I'm thinkn about it I think it mite only be 1 left lol idk I guess we will c wen I go to do it lol anyway member keep it green and stay frosty get ur snowman on an :Namaste: friends

420-magazine-mobile762846164.jpg
. Tick tock tick tock.... Just waiting.... Patience......

Yea thts a virtue I have to really work on lol patience is the worst part I think lol I hate the sitting an waiting I'm in my grow room all the time trying to look for sumthn to do lol thts another reason ill be sad tht if ac don't start cooling it off in there I wont be able to do my perpetual grow so tht means less time I get to spend with my 420 plants oh well I spose tht will give me time with my outdoor garden and my non 420 flowers and veggies anyway here is my b.b auto
20170416_073121.jpg
20170416_073208.jpg
20170416_073242.jpg

she is doing exactly what I wanted with the buds atleast every bud u see on top jus goes straight down an is solid bud even tho she is only alil over 2 inches tall she is like all bud lol an frosty an smelly as shit I cant wait to smoke her she gunna be a tasty one thts 4 sure but yea she has for more buds not including the ones u see on top tht go straight down but other actual buds she has I believe 4 more under her skirt tht I tried bending leaves under it self in hopes of opening her canopy with tearing off any leaves but yea here is my electric fruit auto she is 10 days old 2day but only 8 or 9 in the pic
20170415_012059.jpg
20170415_012054.jpg

420-magazine-mobile519468903.jpg
. I watch them so closely that I feel like there has been no change at all for days. They got water today. The big girl had some calmag and the little one had calmag and a lil bat guano. I think it'll be just water from here out. I sure hope these buds fatten up.....
420-magazine-mobile807016491.jpg

lookn gud I'm doing alil test to see if autos work the same as photos in the way of accepting alfalfa tea as a boost late in flower to help boost the bud size and also to help extend the flower time so far the buds are getting new white pistals and are dense as shit so I think it with the malted grain teas it is working I cant wait till my electric fruit auto gets bigger so I canlst her I cant wait to see how big I can get her anyway jus wanted to say maybe try an alfalfa tea it mite boost up ur buds for ya but it will extend ur flower time by a week or 2 but thts for photos so maybe autos only like 3 or 4 days lol idk how long it will extend for being an auto but we will see with this grow I have going I'm guna give 1 auto the alfalfa boost the other 1 wont get it

6.5 weeks from Poppin out of soil. The lst is key dude, start early and don't be scared. I didn't top mine cuz im new and afraid but if u check out ohioboys grow you can see he pulls 8oz off 3 plants so there must be something to it. Also a side note... When I got my first seeds, dp auto blue, I put seeds in water then in napkin then in soil. I got 2/3 to grow. Since then all my seeds have gone from package to soil with no added steps and I have 100% success so far.

Hey Blood, looking good. Nice bud shot. 6.5 weeks from popping makes me wish I had run auto's for my first grow:cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm that far into veg now, with an itchy flip finger:cheesygrinsmiley:
My mantra now as I approach the room is,' leave them alone, leave them alone" I sure do like getting my hands in them when training.
I have some blueberry beans, also photo's, so I'm very interested in your bud development as I decide my next run.
:peacetwo:

Thanks for stopping by guys. It's always good to feel like someone else is playing too. Not much action on the blueberry, the buds are thickening some, some hairs are beginning to turn light orange. Not much in the way of frost goodness tho. I continue to wait. Jones my friend, you are a bit more advanced than I am but i enjoy reading about your experiments and outcomes. Slow, I chose blueberry only because my girl asked for it but I have no regrets. I've read that bb is a tricky strain for. Number of reasons but I know a guy down this way that's been growing it for years with great success. I hope youre equally as successful. .... Now for what I've been doing today.
420-magazine-mobile1163123044.jpg
remember these ladies? Of course you do. That's delicious candy, cotton candy, and critical jack herer all from delicious seeds and a Nepalese jam from Ace. And here they are now
420-magazine-mobile1669390407.jpg
I read that when taking clones I should take 50% more than I need... But I lost count. I think this is 29 or 32
420-magazine-mobile338550739.jpg
depending on success rate I may have several plants to give away to some lucky person. Best wishes everybody!

I am in...going to crack a couple of the same seeds (blueberry) in my next grow in 3 weeks or so.

yea blueberry is a fun strain to grow and man is it fruity smelling it jus mells so gud lol I cant wait to see how my electric fruit auto turns out she is 13 days old 2day here she is
20170419_175625.jpg
20170419_175630.jpg

idk if I shud top her or not since Its my only other auto I have going rite nw thts a 4 sure grow already I am germing another bbauto but theres always a chance she mite not pop above soil so I think for this auto I'm not guna top her and jus do some lst or sumthn along those lines cuase I don't want her stunted like my first auto blueberry lol altho she turning into a solid bud mass lol I still wished she wuda been taller so I got my fingers crossed this time for this nex bbauto bean to sprout above ground and do its thing so I can get a bigger blueberry yield I remember the first time I ever smoked was blueberry some original blueberry and Ive neve been able to find to exact kind like I had back then I remember it being kinda earthy with massive blast of straight blueberrys lol so now I'm on the hunt to find as many blueberry strains as I can to get tht buzz again lol n once I find it it will be in my arsenal 4 ever lol but yea so far auto blueberry has been the closest ive gotten to findn tht strain only down side is u cant clone autos to bad otherwise id be set lol

Back
Top Bottom