Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry First Grow Ever

420-magazine-mobile1784362931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1421649049.jpg
. The girls are looking good. Both have grown about an inch. I still have no idea what kind of yield to expect from these autos. The lil photos are responding very well to a fim and some lst. They also seem to like this 20/4 schedule I have the autos on. So far it seems patience is the hard part.....

420-magazine-mobile1784362931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1421649049.jpg
. The girls are looking good. Both have grown about an inch. I still have no idea what kind of yield to expect from these autos. The lil photos are responding very well to a fim and some lst. They also seem to like this 20/4 schedule I have the autos on. So far it seems patience is the hard part.....

lookn great man how old are those two big ones??

I just placed a new order to get some variety in storage. I grabbed 6 white widow autos by DP. I doubt I'll use em any time soon but im happy with DP. Im a full on rookie, I had to dig one seedling up cuz I buried it to far, I transplanted them, I barely feed them, and my humidity sucks.... But they just keep goin no matter how much I beat on em.

The girls wanted to say hi.... This is the big one, looking very nice
420-magazine-mobile1308031130.jpg
. This next one is actually really nice too but I can't really get a good angle for a picture
420-magazine-mobile95634098.jpg
. The little ones are really taking off
420-magazine-mobile1657514877.jpg
. In two weeks the blueberry will be 8 weeks old. Breeder says 8-10 weeks to harvest. I have no experience but to me it doesn't look like these will be done in two weeks. Anyone wanna take a guess how much longer these beauties will go??

yes I wud agree with jaffyjoe if it says 8 to 10 weeks it will prolly be the later date but jus be patient and who knows mayb in 2 weeks she will be ready 2weeks is actually a lot of grow time for autos a lot can happen in 2weeks but if u wait she will reward u with a nice bountiful harvest lookn good buddy if the site wud let me upload pics I wud be able to show my electric fruit auto I just started and popped above soil the other day I think on her I'm jus guna do sum lsting and not top this one till I get alil bit more skill on growing autos cause the 1 I have growing now jus turned into roughly a 2inch bush of buds lol

Survived another surgery furthering my suspicions that I am in fact invincible... And anesthesia is pretty fun. While I was away there was excitement. One of my dogs got into the grow room and pissed on my big tent. Soooo if anyone is wondering the $75 grow tent on walmart.com is 4'x4'x6.5' and is pretty resilient. If I didn't have it my plants would be dead. Another bit of news, all the small girls broke free of their lst. I guess the taping to fabric pots just doesn't hold. I can't move much right now but as soon as I can I'll be taking my first clones ever. I hope to turn 4 into 24 which is the max my household is allowed for plants in veg. Best wishes to all my fellow growers and aspiring growers, together we can make America great again! Lol

Managed to snap a couple quick pics this morning.
420-magazine-mobile558608025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile129422583.jpg
420-magazine-mobile553378082.jpg
. These Lil ones are taking advantage of me not being able to tie them down. Jokes on them, most of those branches are clone bound. I am very thankful to have such a perfect hobby to pass the time in recovery. I find myself just staring at them happily for no reason at all. As always best wishes to my fellow growers and aspiring growers!

Back
Top Bottom