Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry First Grow Ever

420-magazine-mobile2111086357.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1773069158.jpg
bro you should google your strain and see about topping some autos are better not topped but I always top and usually get around 2-3 bags off each plant in 70ish days

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Those look nice man! I'll do some googlin. Thanks for the help

There's my attempt at some lst. I can see now after doing it how it would have been better to start sooner. Did I do ok?

doing great man as 4 autos it prolly wud have been better off earlier but fuk lookn way better then mine here is my blueberry auto from dutch passion
20170319_212855.jpg
20170319_212828.jpg
20170319_162133.jpg
20170319_162136.jpg

see she is only like 3 or 4 inches tall an already starting lil bud sites unfourtanatley I don't think she will yield much lol but hey if I cud pull 14 grams off her dry then I wudnt consider it shuch a waste but my next auto bean I pop I will be doing the traing and topping ALOT SOONER lol

Im so jealous rite nw man i wish mine looked like urs great job bro n gud job with ur lst i like the pipe cleaners idea u shud let me no how it works cuz ive been havn to drill holes in the side of my buckets on the top to hook the wores threw to do my lsting n it does work but i wud like 2 fond a better way so i dnt gotta keep drilling holes n wasting so much wire cuz wen they r small i gotta use way mre to reach sides of the bucket to where the holes r n ive tried doin what ur doin with my wire but its so smoothit dnt have nuthn to latch on to so the plant jus ends up pulling it rite out of the dirt lol but yea lookn gud bro

Nice Lst has helped them a lot can't wait to see what you pull off them and no worries about it showing pistils already that doesn't mean it'll stop growing just yet.
They're 27 days old I really hope they get bigger. I have no idea what to expect. Some say the autos only give you about 20 grams, others say a hundred. Im hoping to get a fair amount. In some of my pics you can see four small plants in red cups, those are all feminized photos I ordered from true north. As soon as I harvest the blueberry im sending them into bloom. I don't think I'll do another auto. It made sense this time because it was recently legalized so I wanted some quick quality herb. Goin forward it'll be 4 photos scrogged in my tent. Higher yield and less hours per day with lights on.

And also for a lil bonus.
420-magazine-mobile418218408.jpg
. These were transplanted from Solo cups about an hour ago

very nice man I wish my first auto wen tht gud lol its crappy I fuked it up by topping it to late I think thts y its so small so I popped another of autos I got 4 of them 3 blueberry from dutch passion and an electric fruit tht I forget from who but yea I jus popped a Cinderella 99 and a strawberry cake but those last two are photos not autos but still got a nice line up and rite now I already got goin 2 early vixen and pineapple skunk#1 and my mini blueberry lol and a purple kush clone so I hope they ALL make it to the flower room and by the time ill be switching those girls over ill have some more lights up in the flower tent an also ill have ordered my bigger veg tent and put up my other light in there as well so ill have total of 600 watts in leds and two t8s at 70w plus 10% each so another roughly 150watts of cfl for sum decent side lighting so all in all not guna be a bad setup its not bad rite nw I jus wana go alil bigger so I can get a gud perpetual grow goin with sum good yields hopefully lol now I'm working with better genetics in seeds and shit but yea enuf of my ranting lol here is my first auto rite now not to gud so I popped another and will go into a 5gallon homedepot bucket so hopefully it will be bigger then this 1 lol I'm guna start the training early early early with tht one anyway here is shorty blue pants hahahaha
20170323_132211.jpg
20170324_131351.jpg
20170323_132226.jpg
20170323_132240.jpg

k so I cudnt resist I put up a shot of my early vixen tht will be going in to flower soon ima veg her for another week or so and the last one is my pineapple skunk#1 man I cant wait for tht 1 to start stinkn up the place lol hope u don't mind me postn sum pics but yea tht first 1 is my shorty auto from dp lol dp

oh hey I forgot to ask what are ur new ones u jus planted and are those fem or no also how r u growing r u doing organic or r u using nutes??

It's always cool to watch someone else's progress, feel free to keep it coming! My grow is in soil, fox farm ocean forest with about 20% perlite. I haven't used any nutes at all. I have some liquid seaweed Im planning on adding to the next watering. My 4 photos are all feminized. There is a Nepal jam by Ace and 3 by delicious, they are critical jack herer, delicious candy, and cotton candy. Im glad to have some photos goin, I feel like I can really experiment with them and learn alot without having to worry about the stress killing my yield. Alright gotta go let the dogs out, I'll have more pics later. Peace!

420-magazine-mobile1775690990.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1244286767.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1500079423.jpg
. All seems to be well. Im not sure what the Browning is on the larger plant. I got some liquid guano to throw in the next watering in case the Browning is a p deficiency. It could also be pH fluctuations as I use the liquid tester and match colors. The Browning started at the bottom leaf then moved up twice so im thinkin the guano will get me back in gear. Any thoughts from anyone? Is anybody out there?

lookn nice man I hope this new auto blueberry I jus put into soil yesterday after germing for 2 days grows better then the first did or well I shud say I hope I don't screw it up this time lol but yea I'm guna be doing a pic update in my journal ina lil while so ill stop back by and drop a few pics I have from my flower tent on the 2 girls I got coming up soon to go to the chop shop

Back
Top Bottom