Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Had a nice root ball
420-magazine-mobile692687843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile265377919.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

I honestly have never washed any of my harvest before. I have always gotten great smoke too. I am concerned about losing resin and trichs in the water. Now it could just be in my head but people say not to even touch a cola bare handed or shake a plant least as possible while growing it. So if shaking will knock off resin I just feel water would do the same

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Hey bignugz did you see sunshine now

No I'll go check her out check out my thread brudda. Cotton candy comes down next week did some backbuilding. Barely any defoiliation but all budsites exploded and fat!!!

Idk if I lost any trichromes but I can say my buds are still loaded with them. I figure if doc bud says it works the I might as well try. Anything to make the quality better and for me the smoothness is just as big as the high.
As for not even shaking the plant...... I don't think its that serious....I didn't really touch my buds at all with my hands I do believe that will mess trich's up but I don't know how shaking it will make you lose that much unless your violently shaking it but I could be wrong. All I know is my buds are still covered and my trich's still intact.

Im surprises that you have never tried it on one plant at least but that would be the test now. Maybe this harvest pick a branch and wash it and compare to the unwashed

Idk if I lost any trichromes but I can say my buds are still loaded with them. I figure if doc bud says it works the I might as well try. Anything to make the quality better and for me the smoothness is just as big as the high.
As for not even shaking the plant...... I don't think its that serious....I didn't really touch my buds at all with my hands I do believe that will mess trich's up but I don't know how shaking it will make you lose that much unless your violently shaking it but I could be wrong. All I know is my buds are still covered and my trich's still intact.

Im surprises that you have never tried it on one plant at least but that would be the test now. Maybe this harvest pick a branch and wash it and compare to the unwashed

Out of this next harvest I'll wash 2 top colas off each mother and hang dry same spot just marked jar it up separately and do a comparison. I hope your right and it makes it better I just haven't tried it and you know I try most things to increase taste and quality

either way brother congratulations on the harvest I hope that you are happy with your first harvest I promise you this most people do not get plans and buds like that off the first harvest indoors its not easy thing to do you have a lot of variables to pay attention to and you were very mindful you took he'd to a people said to you and you really did a great job I couldn't be more proud I still remember the first message you sent me ask me a question and from there you just took off and you started teaching me s*** brother

Thanks brother you all have helped me so much and thank you for reaching out to me when I joined. You were one of the first people that spoke to me on this site and have been there beside me every step of the way. Im not sure how much I got yet but I can say that the buds look amazing. I still cant place the smells coming off of her maybe smells like actual blue cheese (the cheese not the plant) with lemon and pine. I do feel proud of what I accomplished (strike that) I feel proud of what we grew together. And I am extremely satisfied so far now it's time to just wait for the cure.

Thanks brother you all have helped me so much and thank you for reaching out to me when I joined. You were one of the first people that spoke to me on this site and have been there beside me every step of the way. Im not sure how much I got yet but I can say that the buds look amazing. I still cant place the smells coming off of her maybe smells like actual blue cheese (the cheese not the plant) with lemon and pine. I do feel proud of what I accomplished (strike that) I feel proud of what we grew together. And I am extremely satisfied so far now it's time to just wait for the cure.

Like I always say patience is the best nute you ever give you a plant

Check out my pictures from last night cotton candy is getting ridiculous amazing

I always say just leave it alone, then I open the tent a take a sniff ; - )
My plants do better without me.

Washing the buds is great especially if you do foliar spraying, had a lot of dust or dirt, bugs or like me cat hair everywhere and a lot of 'city dust'.
I cannot compare since it is my wife who smokes it and we have never took the time to compare unwashed buds. I have never seen any damage to the buds after washing, I am super gentle when washing.

Back
Top Bottom