Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry First Grow Ever

The dark treatment seems to be helping. The buds are getting darker purple blue colors. The frostiness is climbing as well. Sorry to hear u can't utilize the free grow light in the sky yet. Soon my brotha. I've been toying with the idea of getting a solar panel for my roof during the summer. Itd be a cheap one so I probly couldn't run my light on it but maybe all the fans and humidity controls. Even though I'm fully legal I worry still. I worry the snakes and rats will come to steal the fruits of my labor if left outside unmanned. Inside grows make me comfy. I know that if I can just barely hear the hum of the fans from my bed that nobody is getting past me and the dogs. Pros and cons to everything I suppose. Best wishes!

The dark treatment seems to be helping. The buds are getting darker purple blue colors. The frostiness is climbing as well. Sorry to hear u can't utilize the free grow light in the sky yet. Soon my brotha. I've been toying with the idea of getting a solar panel for my roof during the summer. Itd be a cheap one so I probly couldn't run my light on it but maybe all the fans and humidity controls. Even though I'm fully legal I worry still. I worry the snakes and rats will come to steal the fruits of my labor if left outside unmanned. Inside grows make me comfy. I know that if I can just barely hear the hum of the fans from my bed that nobody is getting past me and the dogs. Pros and cons to everything I suppose. Best wishes!

dam now y ddnt I think of tht it wud be great to use some solar panels to lower the cost of the electric bill lol now u got my brain turning lol its to early for me to be thinkn this much as I sit back to type this and spark a j lol but yea man today is a gud day indeed guess what kind of email I jus got alil while ago member the guy sam from the sponsored grow?? well he emailed me back saying he lost contact with one of the growers doin the sponsored grow and asked if I was still interested I said hell yes :rofl: so if ur still doing it I thik I will be to unless he already had it filled by the tyme I got back to him but u wudnt think since it was jus this morning tht he emailed me bout it but yea hopefully ill be able to do it with u have u got ur stuff from them yet if so u shud wait till I get mine an we start at the same time unless u already goin lol watever u decide jus let me no if u wana start the same time but yea jus had to let u no tht dude emailed me bak lol n gud luck on ur panel adventure lol well on everything actually man lol jus bare with me I'm kinda high right now I'm smoking a whole j to myself I love the times wen I get to sleep in and wake up to no1 in the house but me and my dogs lol but yea brotha man member keep it green and stay frosty my friend :Namaste:

I haven't heard from him since last week but he said he's gonna send it out. I'm down for goin at the same time. Should be pretty fun! In the meantime check out my canopy in the flower tent
420-magazine-mobile1656501248.jpg
that's a 4x4 picture of beauty right there!

I haven't heard from him since last week but he said he's gonna send it out. I'm down for goin at the same time. Should be pretty fun! In the meantime check out my canopy in the flower tent
420-magazine-mobile1656501248.jpg
that's a 4x4 picture of beauty right there!
Dam lookn nice blood cant wait till i get my flower tent all full of beautiful flowers ur guna have a huge nice show soon how long they been vegging for or r those autos?

looks very similar to stem splitting and that will not kill the plant but it does increase trichome production and increases THC. In stem splitting instead of putting a needle thru the stem you put wire ties at the bottom of the stem about 2 inches apart then split the stem between the two ties leaving the blade of the knife in the stem. Then you twist the blade of the knife separating the stem between the ties then insert a pencil or chopstick or something similar in the split of the stem so the pieces of the split are not touching. Do this 3 days to a week before harvest.

looks very similar to stem splitting and that will not kill the plant but it does increase trichome production and increases THC. In stem splitting instead of putting a needle thru the stem you put wire ties at the bottom of the stem about 2 inches apart then split the stem between the two ties leaving the blade of the knife in the stem. Then you twist the blade of the knife separating the stem between the ties then insert a pencil or chopstick or something similar in the split of the stem so the pieces of the split are not touching. Do this 3 days to a week before harvest.
So wud that work for my auto plants stem spliting or what ever to make mre triches??

I don't. I only first heard of doin that in the last couple months. Do you?
Oh yeah it makes it way smoother in my opinion i didnt do it my first few harvests but now i do it religiously lol i jus use baking soda and lemon juice 100% n boy did my shit start to taste better an not as harsh either so that was nice lol

I don't. I only first heard of doin that in the last couple months. Do you?

Me too Bloodguy, but from what I have heard about it I will definitely be doing it from now on using the H202, baking soda, lemon juice method.

nice one :) not so much purple then ? im thinking about growing this next. just a peace of advice, next time don't try in the sun. it should be in a dark place :)
happy growing everyone
Thanks. I think there would have been more purple if I'd have left them longer. If I was growing them again I'd assume they will run for at least 11 weeks. Good smoke though. Tasty, smooth, and potent. .

Back
Top Bottom