Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry First Grow Ever

420-magazine-mobile296415388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1265610608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1997143137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1309031170.jpg
. She's looking a lil blue. But it sure is cheerin me up! The lil tent looks lonely all empty and dark. Which flavor of awesome will be next??

420-magazine-mobile296415388.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1265610608.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1997143137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1309031170.jpg
. She's looking a lil blue. But it sure is cheerin me up! The lil tent looks lonely all empty and dark. Which flavor of awesome will be next??
Awesome bro i wish my blueberry wud have turned out big like tht my blueberry i got goin now i think stunted again on me but its all gud my 2 new 1s will be better im sure cuz i will have 3gal. cloth pots to start those in no more lil buckets lol n no more transplanting my autos lol

420-magazine-mobile679632038.jpg
. Yeah... That's how she'll be finishing her life. Don't feel bad for her! She had plenty of time to motivate and do something with her life. But she fucked up! Now she's trapped with nowhere left to go. It's a sad story, happens all too often. I'm flipping to 12/12 tomorrow. She's had 20/4 her whole life so we'll see what happens. I did have her out of the grow room while I set up the net. Snagged a few pics under normal household CFLs.
420-magazine-mobile947858087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile360605187.jpg
not the best shots but I figured I'd share. So I'm thinking this next run I'll try Kush n cheese by dinafem. Anyone have any experience with that strain? Uk cheese x og Kush. Sounds pretty yummy. Hope all is well with my fellow growers. Best wishes!

Almost 4 months since I had a workday. I realize being out has changed my schedule. Today's breakfast served at 915 am
420-magazine-mobile1369613999.jpg
Lol breakfast of champions right there n fuk bro ur blueberrys are gorgeous bro i fukn hope mine turn out tht nice but it prolly wont and end up stunted like all my others but thts ok i spose cuz i got new autos coming and these will be way better since i now no more on auto growing and also will have alil better strains to work with so hopefully it works out lol but yea man congrats jus wanted to stop vy ncheck things out n lookn great bro n hey i forgot to congradulate u on geting the spot to do tht sponsored grow so congrats man n keep up the gud work

The cure is going nicely. The buds are verrry sticky and the smell is blueberry fruitiness. It's very smooth stuff rolled up or in a pipe. Not my favorite bong smoke. The bad news is that I'll never have a true cured harvest weight for this plant because I smoke like a tire fire. Maybe the other one will actually finish some time. It had it's first 12/12 last night. I changed the schedule for the photos but I'm hoping maybe it'll kick the auto into gear or something. It looks delicious and I have smoke so I'm gonna let it ride. Seems like the trichomes have been cloudy for quite a while and still no Amber. So I've had to focus on other things this fine morning
420-magazine-mobile2121672218.jpg
that's my first ever attempt at a dutch tulip. Hope everyone's grow is going good! Best wishes!

The cure is going nicely. The buds are verrry sticky and the smell is blueberry fruitiness. It's very smooth stuff rolled up or in a pipe. Not my favorite bong smoke. The bad news is that I'll never have a true cured harvest weight for this plant because I smoke like a tire fire. Maybe the other one will actually finish some time. It had it's first 12/12 last night. I changed the schedule for the photos but I'm hoping maybe it'll kick the auto into gear or something. It looks delicious and I have smoke so I'm gonna let it ride. Seems like the trichomes have been cloudy for quite a while and still no Amber. So I've had to focus on other things this fine morning
420-magazine-mobile2121672218.jpg
that's my first ever attempt at a dutch tulip. Hope everyone's grow is going good! Best wishes!
Lol love tht jay man im always willing to try new ways to make kool lookn jays lol nice job man

Well boys she turns 12 weeks tomorrow. I was moving her and broke a small bottom branch.
420-magazine-mobile1796464728.jpg
. There's a tiny bit of Amber now but she's in the way. Can't let a couple ounces hold up a pound. So at the advice of an old school grower I know, I stuffed her in a dark closet where she will suffer til I kill her. Allegedly the darkness will equate to dankness. We shall see. Best wishes

dam brotha lookn amazing and congrats on hitn some amber I like to let mine get nice an amberd up cuz I like me some gud ol fashion couch lock lol but not to the point of jus makn me tired I wana be able 2stay up an enjoy my buzz but dwn for the count kinda thing lol so jus a step b4 turning it completely amber atleast I'm noticing tht from my purple kush mite be different wit a different strain idk but yea man major envy goin on over here lol I wish my blueberry turned out as gud as urs congrats again dude very nice bout how much longer u guna let her go u think??

Thanks Jones. I'm gonna keep her goin til I get more Amber. Shes been in a dark room for 2 days. I took her out for Bout 5 minutes at 24 hours and 48 hours to check progress. I'll check her again tomorrow at 72 hours. I want some sleepy smoke and I don't have any in the jars so I'm gonna push it as long as I can. You gonna do any outdoor this year?

Thanks Jones. I'm gonna keep her goin til I get more Amber. Shes been in a dark room for 2 days. I took her out for Bout 5 minutes at 24 hours and 48 hours to check progress. I'll check her again tomorrow at 72 hours. I want some sleepy smoke and I don't have any in the jars so I'm gonna push it as long as I can. You gonna do any outdoor this year?
Nice i was jus thinkn bout tht 2day puting my electric fruit auto into a dark spot the las few days of her growth but yea as for outside i doubt it i wud love 2 but gotta keep it hush hush around these parts so till i get a fence put up or we move to this new spot outside is prolly not guna happen

Back
Top Bottom