Dutch Passion Auto Blueberry First Grow Ever

Check out the pic my girlfriend took with her phone!
420-magazine-mobile718201941.jpg
maybe that's part if the reason mine costs 150 and hers is like 6. Either way this is officially my new favorite pic!

K so i decided to do alil test of sorts since i had sum organic bottled nutes left im guna use those on my autos and see if i dont get a better yield using bottle nutes versus a los mix since ive been hearing tht autos dont do as well in a los mixup n tht people r having gud success using bottle nutes now idk if tht means not organic period but i figured wat yhe hell i got the bottles and the beans going right now so y not try it right so yesterday blueberry by dutch passion and electric fruit by i forget who it was a freebie seed lol but yea both got a treatment of buddha grow and trinity bio catalyst from the roots organics line by aurora so we will see if thy dont give decent results and if they do then ill be using them for the nex autos im guna get

Jones u give me a mad scientist vibe and I dig it. Keep up the experiments! Nuggs welcome to the party!
420-magazine-mobile124480744.jpg
. Big girl is looking pretty yellow but those buds are looking better every day! I'm surprised at how little they smell. If u touch them ur fingers will smell like dank nuggs but otherwise there is very little odor. My Jewelers magnifying thing came today, the trichomes on the big girl are pretty much all cloudy but no Amber. The younger girl is still all clear. The age difference is only two days but look
420-magazine-mobile1823759213.jpg
. Seems like she is more than two days behind but looks nice and healthy. Here's a look at the unstoppable plants. Took about 7-10 cuttings from each. I basically cut every single piece that I thought might root. That was 6 days ago and here they are now
420-magazine-mobile1960777484.jpg
. Strong plants, I'm impressed. The cuttings however I am unsure about. 6 days old and a couple got a lil droopy today but most seem strong
420-magazine-mobile129700392.jpg
I tried a couple different techniques. Even left a big leaf on one or two just to see what happens. Hopefully a good amount root. I hope to supply 3 family members with 6 each so they can have their medicine too. I hope everyone else's grows are going good and you are all having as much fun as me. Best wishes !

Jones u give me a mad scientist vibe and I dig it. Keep up the experiments! Nuggs welcome to the party!
420-magazine-mobile124480744.jpg
. Big girl is looking pretty yellow but those buds are looking better every day! I'm surprised at how little they smell. If u touch them ur fingers will smell like dank nuggs but otherwise there is very little odor. My Jewelers magnifying thing came today, the trichomes on the big girl are pretty much all cloudy but no Amber. The younger girl is still all clear. The age difference is only two days but look
420-magazine-mobile1823759213.jpg
. Seems like she is more than two days behind but looks nice and healthy. Here's a look at the unstoppable plants. Took about 7-10 cuttings from each. I basically cut every single piece that I thought might root. That was 6 days ago and here they are now
420-magazine-mobile1960777484.jpg
. Strong plants, I'm impressed. The cuttings however I am unsure about. 6 days old and a couple got a lil droopy today but most seem strong
420-magazine-mobile129700392.jpg
I tried a couple different techniques. Even left a big leaf on one or two just to see what happens. Hopefully a good amount root. I hope to supply 3 family members with 6 each so they can have their medicine too. I hope everyone else's grows are going good and you are all having as much fun as me. Best wishes !

I'm just wondering if u r trying to clone autos cause ive heard tht u cant do to them having a predetermined life cycle??but yea lookn gud brotha here is my blueberry auto jus popped above soil on 420 lol
20170424_214212.jpg
20170424_214220.jpg

and here is my electric fruit auto which I jus uppoted on 420 into her final home a 2.5 gallon waste basket lol filled with roots organic bag soil
20170424_214110.jpg
20170424_214115.jpg

hope u all enjoy and please any1 wanting to learn about autos or tht has info on auto growing I'm doing experiments with autos in my auto journal so please swing by and lend support or ask questions I also have a regular journal for all my other girls being photos if u stop by my auto journal I please ask tht u keep it to anything pertaining to autos only since I am doing experiments on autos I don't want it to get clogged full of other stuff not about autos so if any1 wshes to get info on it they don't have to search endlessly threw a bunch of stuff not about autos but tht being said hope every1 enjoys themselves and member keep it green and stay frosty my friends :Namaste:

Well this is an interesting journal. So no cloning allowed from autos? Dangit. I was hoping to try the clone and self seed technique by cloning a plant you want, use colloidal silver or teriasis mist or something on one of the clones to turn it male, then use the pollen from the masculinized clone to pollinate the feminized clone and bingo bango you get seeds of the plant you like. So this technique won't work for autos then? There go my plans and reason for picking some auto freebie seeds. But since I get 2 free seeds of each auto (not sure if they feminized or not, but I'd assume they are) maybe I could plant both of the same autos at the same time, masculinize one of them, seed the other one, and even if the first yield would be practically zero for smoke it would give plenty of seeds to grow as many more as you wanted. Would this perhaps work? Anyone know? Has anyone tried this already or anyone have a few auto seeds to spare and don't mind doing an experiment?

Well this is an interesting journal. So no cloning allowed from autos? Dangit. I was hoping to try the clone and self seed technique by cloning a plant you want, use colloidal silver or teriasis mist or something on one of the clones to turn it male, then use the pollen from the masculinized clone to pollinate the feminized clone and bingo bango you get seeds of the plant you like. So this technique won't work for autos then? There go my plans and reason for picking some auto freebie seeds. But since I get 2 free seeds of each auto (not sure if they feminized or not, but I'd assume they are) maybe I could plant both of the same autos at the same time, masculinize one of them, seed the other one, and even if the first yield would be practically zero for smoke it would give plenty of seeds to grow as many more as you wanted. Would this perhaps work? Anyone know? Has anyone tried this already or anyone have a few auto seeds to spare and don't mind doing an experiment?
Welcome! Experiments are Jones department! My clones are not autos they are all photos. From what I understand you can clone an auto but it's useless as the clone will be the same age as the mother plant, meaning they will only live as long as the mother is going to. I'm not sure about the breeding thing, but I bet there's a way. Maybe ask ohioboy, he seems to bleed Auto flowers.

Welcome! Experiments are Jones department! My clones are not autos they are all photos. From what I understand you can clone an auto but it's useless as the clone will be the same age as the mother plant, meaning they will only live as long as the mother is going to. I'm not sure about the breeding thing, but I bet there's a way. Maybe ask ohioboy, he seems to bleed Auto flowers.

That really sucks about not being able to clone auto's. The reasoning makes sense, just my brain didn't think of that when I chose a few as my freebie seeds cause my brain thought I could self seed and get more auto seeds. Oh well. That particular technique of taking two clones and masculinizing one to pollinate the other to essentially self seed may not work on auto's but there should be a way to do it. If you had two separate feminized seeds of the same strain you should be able to silver or mist one plant to masculinize it as per the previously mentioned seeding method then pollinate the other. You'd just have to get the timing right on when to start it because it's an auto but it should be the same technique as a photo. And then if you had other strains growing at the same time you could make some crosses in the processes. Plant 2 auto seeds each for A, C, and D strains. You wanna use the C strain so you masculinize one of the C plants and when it finally gets balls out you use the masculinized C on the feminized C for more C seeds, and cross with the best of the other strains for AC and DC strains (and rock out to some actual AC/DC while you're at it). At the very least it'd give you a few dozen/hundred seeds to plant and see what you get instead of paying $10+ per seed.

Ohh shit i jus found out my second n possible third experiments ill be putting into my regime over at my auto journal blazes orgasmic organics auto run but yea as far as cloning autos i think its a no no but the second method u mentioned bout jus letting one grow out n if its a male let it self pollinate or u pollinate it urself either way let one grow out seeds n then yes u shud have auto beans atleast thts my understanding ill run it by a few others swing threw my auto journal n im sure we will find u what u need or sum1 who will know lol

Just give them time, they're making roots right now if things are going well. I'm surprised at how successful I've been in the few I've started to date. Took the cover off to early on 4, and they looked dead the next day, threw em in the compost bucket, then noticed them still alive after a few days. Back in the room and I started to see roots.
You using rooting hormones?
:peacetwo:

Hi everyone! Slow, I used clonex gel from a hydro shop in Newport. It was very easy to use. On my next try I'm going to try a few with alternate methods and some with nothing at all. Penny, welcome to my lil journey! Feel free to offer any thoughts you have and invite some friends! Now for a lil update. The girls are now both about 30 inches. First up is what used to be the big one. She turned 9 weeks yesterday. Her leaves continue to yellow... Alot. Her buds tho, nice and dense with lots of frosty goodness. Trichomes are cloudy but I see no Amber yet. Plenty of white hairs left. I'm waiting patiently...
420-magazine-mobile1104464509.jpg
. Next up we have the young lady who turns 9 weeks tomorrow. She has smaller buds that are still nice and dense but all hairs are still white. Trichomes are about 75/25 cloudy/clear. She has started yellowing too, the same way the big girl did a while back so I'm thinking she has a ways to go.
420-magazine-mobile2106453110.jpg
. Now let's see the 4 photos that I took a pile of cuttings from last Tuesday.
420-magazine-mobile1383953365.jpg
these Lil babies are unstoppable! I could take cuttings again today if I needed to. I want to up pot them asap but can't til the blueberry is cut down. I don't know how long a plant takes to get root bound but I hope it doesn't happen to my beautiful ladies! Lastly let's see the cuttings. I have anxiety over these Lil ladies. These are for my parents and my brothers. These mean my family can have medicine and not have to worry about where it came from or what it cost. I feel the pressure, fingers crossed
420-magazine-mobile2028306801.jpg
. .... Overall I am super excited and so happy that I started this journey! I hope all is well with all of you and your grows. Best wishes!

Hey blood,
gotta say, the buds look great, but those yellow leaves would freak me out. Is this an auto trait?

:peacetwo:
I don't think so but I don't know. I was trying to go with as little nutes as possible and I think she needed a lil more. By the time I had started giving her some food I had to stop early for flush. She has been on water only for a while. I wasn't sure what to do but I decided my priority was a quality product. For that reason I'm just gonna stick with straight water and watch very closely. If she shows signs of dying or anything funky happening to the buds I'll harvest immediately. Im just trying to hold out for some Amber. This has been a great first grow so far. Does anyone have any words of caution for me? Is there anything specific I should be looking for that would mean I need to chop immediately? Have I made a grave error??

Back
Top Bottom