Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

I keep it tied back to expose sites but during stretch you might want to loosen it to let her jump BC she should double in size

Sent from my Robin using 420

Loosen or take the ties off

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I start with loosen, but if they are stretching crazy like some do then untie, but make sure to tie back before week 4 of flowering bc stems get stronger, i actually use yo-yo's for my lst and for bending branches to expose budsites

This is 2.5 weeks old and just topped and lst to get a nice flat canopy, she isn't going to veg for long maybe one more week to heal topping.
19dd501a1270b7ba4668da12a3a6143c.jpg
68b5af6a64938be7d36a802db7dac673.jpg
707dbdb9549617fa42801a176578d99f.jpg

You flipped already right, so they should be doing the mad stretch currently. Keep her tied just like that and watch them stretch like crazy
No.. . I wanted to last sunday but I dropped that fan on her friday and cracked the stem. I have not touched the splint/tape at all but it seems to still be flourishin even the broken stem.

Im so anxious I want to flip now assuming she would still heal in the next few days even after flipping.

Just think it would prob be better to give her a few days to heal more.

But if you think it would still heal and not affect it I will flip tonight.....just say the words.

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No it won't make her heal faster, but if you are still getting good growth and seems to be OK give her a day or so check the wound and flip if you want. Just listen to your ladies

Sent from my Robin using 420

Back
Top Bottom