Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

I have not removed the bandage to check I am definitely goin to give her a few days before I attempt that.

She is however not droopy or yellowing seems to be growing good with new growth and all
420-magazine-mobile2128527594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350571326.jpg

This pic was just taken
Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey ken...I will be flipping soon.
Any suggestions on how to manage the plant.
Defoil or tuck some fan leaves...and cut things off I think will just be ?

If you do that and cut off leaves then make sure you give her time to recover before you flip when you cut leaves they release a certain type of acid I forget what it's called to heal their wounds so you have to wait for that ass to the stop running through their veins before you flip out of a stunt that stretch and you will get a weird looking plant with branches everywhere

Sent from my Robin using 420

I was kinda hoping that the stretch might make it heal faster

I want to think that also, but I'm not sure. !! I'd go ahead and flip ! I don't think it'll hurt anything !! Tonight's the night, just do it !! They'll be 30 days old on Inauguration day .

I have not removed the bandage to check I am definitely goin to give her a few days before I attempt that.

She is however not droopy or yellowing seems to be growing good with new growth and all
420-magazine-mobile2128527594.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1350571326.jpg

This pic was just taken
I don't remove the bandage, just forget it. it's already healed !!

Just checked out some bud I bought (supposedly good bud) and I decided to look at it through my magnifier and all the trichromes are clear.

Smdh I guess their in such a hurry to turn a buck that they didn't even let the plant fully mature

Just checked out some bud I bought (supposedly good bud) and I decided to look at it through my magnifier and all the trichromes are clear.

Smdh I guess their in such a hurry to turn a buck that they didn't even let the plant fully mature

Yep, nearly every bag I've bought has been that way ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Most people aren't patient, patience is the name of the game. It's so important, I wanna chop so bad but waiting a few more days for it to mature fully
a0a1bc8e41a2ce96cf3005c181a8f365.jpg

Yep, nearly every bag I've bought has been that way ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Cant wait till I have some fully matured bud from a good strain.
Mine is a random bag seed but I dont but reggie just got luck to find a bean.

But im thinking it will be better then the bag I got it out of just because I am going to let it mature and not pull it when all the trichromes are clear...smh

Is it true that seeds get better with each generation

Most people aren't patient, patience is the name of the game. It's so important, I wanna chop so bad but waiting a few more days for it to mature fully
a0a1bc8e41a2ce96cf3005c181a8f365.jpg

Looking good.

Im sure it can be hard at times to wait but I would much rather have it the best quality I can get it

Back
Top Bottom