Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

The way mine is lst'd I would not know where to begin to make mine look like that....if thats how im supposed to make it look like that.

Whats the general rule of thumb...take off growth to let light reach nodes?

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Mine has no lst and was only topped and stretched a bit too and was broke in half and only 1 top made it lol she has had a run.

Sent from my Z963VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Like I said patience is the hardest part. Because you have such beautiful colas but aren't fully matured. For me I know if I wait it will swell and tricks will cloud and curl so... I like it when I have to support branches BC of the swelling, but I run mammoth p and armor si so my branches are thick, so I don't get much branches that need it but sometimes towards harvest they need a lil BC while flushing your ladies use the last of the stored nutes and colas swell up so much during your flush.

Sent from my Robin using 420

Like I said patience is the hardest part. Because you have such beautiful colas but aren't fully matured. For me I know if I wait it will swell and tricks will cloud and curl so... I like it when I have to support branches BC of the swelling, but I run mammoth p and armor si so my branches are thick, so I don't get much branches that need it but sometimes towards harvest they need a lil BC while flushing your ladies use the last of the stored nutes and colas swell up so much during your flush.

Ty ken....I do know im going to be doing a little back building

Well you never know what uour gonna get with cannabox....its always a surprise. But I guess cuz of christmas I had a rasta claus shirt some smokey socks and a cool little one hitter
420-magazine-mobile905994512.jpg

Cant wait till I have some fully matured bud from a good strain.
Mine is a random bag seed but I dont but reggie just got luck to find a bean.

But im thinking it will be better then the bag I got it out of just because I am going to let it mature and not pull it when all the trichromes are clear...smh

Is it true that seeds get better with each generation

Crosses between different strains often have hybrid vigor from combining the dominant genes of each strain. Without selective breeding each generation after will tend to become more mediocre due to inclusion of weaker plants in each generation. Every crossing results in some seeds that are improvement. Problem is you can't tell which ones until you grow them out.

And now for my manners.

Hi! I've seen you around the site and it's high time I visited your page. So much drama in so little time. The fan, the broken branch, the bandaid, so relieved it turned out okay. :) Seriously, interesting stuff going on, gonna take another look back and hope I can keep up.

I guess she liked the flora series
420-magazine-mobile2130270765.jpg

She looks amazing keep up the good work. They say if you spend more than a hour a day in your garden your over thinking and over working so just relax and let her do her thing bc your doing a great job. Now its her turn to work. The stretch is a beautiful thing watch her doublr or triple in size

Cool mines only 22"now but I just flipped today but I lst'd the crap out of her

Have you ever thought of using smart pots. They grow crazy fast BC roots get air easy plus drain great..... That's what I use on my mother plants today all my clones rooted so I ended up with too many so I had to double pot some but I plan on flipping all of them soon so it will be OK. Just waiting on new beans to get here.
Crosses between different strains often have hybrid vigor from combining the dominant genes of each strain. Without selective breeding each generation after will tend to become more mediocre due to inclusion of weaker plants in each generation. Every crossing results in some seeds that are improvement. Problem is you can't tell which ones until you grow them out.

Back
Top Bottom