Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Yeah im waiting on some auto acid and auto cheese along with a Dutch dragon fem.

My reason for ordering them was exactly how you said. It was the one tent and the light schedule for now.

What sucks is that I dont know if the two that I have now are male or female. They were seeds that we were lucky enough to find inside some smoke that was supposed to be some good bud. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I at least have one fem. It would suck to do all this for nothing but atleast its a learning experience to get me just a little more knowledge then I already knew.

If you were to get one of those led panels (the 2 x 2 panels) would that be sufficient enough for bloom

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App
How tall are your ladies??

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

This is my first grow and I'm using a galaxy hydro 300w LED for veg and flower for my auto. I'm almost at 5 weeks old and have been impressed with the light so far for veg and flowers seem to be getting bigger. Should have about 4 more weeks left maybe 5. If you can wait that long you can see what kind of harvest I get from just that light to use as an example of what to expect from LED lighting. The light was $80 I think I wanted to go fairly cheap for my first grow and try to keep it simple, I figured I can add more light for later grows if it's not enough.

Hers a few pics I took today
IMG_63229.JPG
IMG_632410.JPG
IMG_632511.JPG

Definitely looks very nice for auto at 5 or 6 weeks. Like i said i veg under a 300 watt mars hydro led, and cfl for my mother's and clones. I just prefer HPS for flowering
10f8068df9b3fe528dd44a004830dd71.jpg

You get better light par and still has full spectrum for veg or flower. Only problem is heat but a air cooled sealed hood and inline fan easy to dial her in. I stay at 74 degrees and 34 humidity

b2a2aed8b6ed95fb6f69c561f6e933b4.jpg

Mmmm.. very nice! Actually mines only about 4 1/2 weeks I topped her and LSTd for a nice flat even canopy for equal light distribution because I've read that LED light penetration isn't great. This is my first grow so it's all kind of an experiment for me. Pretty much everything I've read agrees with you for flowering light but I wanted to see what mine could do by itself before I bought too much stuff.
I have a journal going and I'll post my yield results on here for cannisourus to see for a reference.

I would appreciate that. Summer months get tough because of heat so i want to try LED just don't trust it for bloom yet. My mars hydro 300 watt is great for veg. I plan on flowering my mothers so i don't have much height so i might have to go LED but always add cfl for white light unless led comes with that spectrum

I love hps 1000 watt , og nanolux dimmable ballest. Inline fan and and carbon filter. But the best bang for buck is 600 watt i always do over kill. Just make sure its a super -lux bulb for the spectrum. You need red blue and white. Green is the only color that cannabis doesnt let it so you can use a green light during lights off of flowering and not cause hermies. Occasionally because of work i have to check ph and wont have a choice but to enter room using a green light and measure. But try not to. And i also only run fem beans no autos bc i enjoy picking when i wanna flip so i can work out any problems. I have seen autos that only grow a foot tall. So i stay away and thc is always lower bc of mixing with ruder/ind/sat

Galaxyhydro LED Grow Plant Light 300w Greenhouse Indoor Hydroponic Grow Lighting 9 Band

This is what I use.. it's galaxy hydro, the reviews and questions helped sell me on it among other things

Hey Ken, how much did your lighting setup run you if you don't mind me asking?

Hey afnoob420 is that what you use for flower and veg

Yup that's my plan. If you read the reviews on that link I posted several people said they used it for flower and veg and it worked good. One guy said he got 74g off one plant and the bugs were nice and dense. This is my first grow though so we'll see..:volcano-smiley:

My first grow to...but I just ordered that hopefully it does us some good. I had my heart set on hps but like I said first time so imma try a few till I find what im looking for.

Im not doin no lab either as long as it saves me some money im cool with it...buying an 1/8 every day is killing me lol

My first grow to...but I just ordered that hopefully it does us some good. I had my heart set on hps but like I said first time so imma try a few till I find what im looking for.

Im not doin no lab either as long as it saves me some money im cool with it...buying an 1/8 every day is killing me lol

I hear yah there buddy

Sent from my LGLS992 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom