Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Ok now to take time and tell what actually took place.

I transplanted the one in the smaller container into a five gallon bucket with holes drilled in it for drainage as well as holes for airflow.

Following transplant I fed with one gallon of water mixed with
5ml soul grow N
40 ml organic start nutes
1/4 oz seedlingers fert
And 1 tsp grannys unsulphured molasses

I ph'd the water to 6.3 going in and the ph of the runoff has been consistent at 6.5

As soon as I transplanted I mentioned I was nervous because the plant started drooping.

I managed to leave her alone and when I checked this morning it seems like she likes her new home and has perked up quite a bit.

I am going to transplant the other but I had run out of soil so thats on hold until I can purchase some more

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

! would start feeding every other watering. And let the pots dry out between waterings. if you want to use chemical ferts., then I've found nothing better than FF line . I'm getting out of soil completely, and will be using coco coir in my next grow. Veg. tent is already changed over to coco, and plants are now growing twice as fast !! As to how much you get per plant, we'll that's up to you and what you do from here. In long run, you'd be better off buying a decent grow tent, and a extraction fan & filter. What are you gonna be using for light ?? Your light is the biggest factor when it comes to yield. They're definately looking healthy at this stage !! And don't forget to look under the pots ??

Not really sure slowpuffer I think im going to get a 400w hps/mh kit. I want to invest in a tent as well but space is a big issue.

If only I can get my kids to move out then I would have two actual rooms I could do whatever I want with. Looks like their in their way to boarding school..lol.

Do you think a 250 mh/hps is to small?

My area is 2 1/2 x 2 x 7

Hey buddy im here :) go with a 400watt for the price. I prefer lots of wattage. More intense light more dense buds :)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What is the highest you should let the temp in your area get to.

I try to keep mine around 75-80f, but with this light it peaks at 90f sometimes, when it's above 60f outside. I suck cold air from open window, and room temp air when light is off. Working well right now .

Ok thanks I was just trying to figure what watt mh/hps I should get.

With my cfl's the average temp is 75 I dont know how much the others would raise temp

Also is it ok for me to add more soil up to the little leaves (I think their called cadylns or something) just for added support and in hopes it would make more roots

I run 1000 watt hps Super-lux bulb, with dimmable ballest, i run it at 50% and 6 inch inline fan and ducting and carbon filter. Thats in a 2×4×7 ft tent. And thats flowering, veg tent 300 watt mars hydro and multiple cfl also clone room so heat mat and clone dome, so humidity is my problem in there anyway my 1000 watt hps Super-lux is great for veg and bloom. Spectrum is wide with blue and red and white.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Not really sure slowpuffer I think im going to get a 400w hps/mh kit. I want to invest in a tent as well but space is a big issue.

If only I can get my kids to move out then I would have two actual rooms I could do whatever I want with. Looks like their in their way to boarding school..lol.

Do you think a 250 mh/hps is to small?

My area is 2 1/2 x 2 x 7

That's a good size for a 400w, but you're never going to be able to control the heat & smell, without a carbon scrubber & an extraction fan, same as bathroom, only bigger. you got a basement or an attic?

I dont have an inline fan yet but when I get one im trying to figure out how to explain to my landlord that I cut a damn whole through the wall...lmao well screw him if he cant take a joke.

I advise you not to do any holes in walls. Don't really sound like you got a good safe grow spot at this time. Is this in your bedroom closet ??

Back
Top Bottom