Unstoppable Vlad Goes Into Space - Journal 4.0 - Colombian Gold - DWC - LED

Only one word for you.
Soil.

Thanks for trying to help a stubborn guy out TR!
But I feel like I would be allowing hydro to beat me into submission if I throw in the towel so soon.
This 3rd installment will be fun, I promise. Nitric Acid, remember? :lot-o-toke:

Vlad

Nitric acid? I used to make bombs with that. Adding sugar will turn it into a smoke bomb, adding cotton will turn it into nitrocellulose, adding starch into nitroalmidon. Damn, you can blow anything with that.

Nitric acid? I used to make bombs with that. Adding sugar will turn it into a smoke bomb, adding cotton will turn it into nitrocellulose, adding starch into nitroalmidon. Damn, you can blow anything with that.

ROFL !!! well if they NSA wasn't watching already, they are tuning in right now!
Hmmm...
Well No Comment for now :angel: That is a fun DIY
I buy the non terrorist acid, it's only %52 concentrated, then I water it down more to make it slightly safer. Even the %52 lets off a slight amount of white smoke when uncapped. But for making good eggsplosions I think you need to concentrate it to Fuming White or Red which is at %90 strength. I better not say anymore so I don't get fried !!

So why so dangerous crap for hydro? Well, I bought a complete chelated nutrient that is jam-packed with all the micronutrients and P and K that I could shake a stick at. Only thing that was lacking was N, and I didn't want any crappy compounds like cal nitrate messing up my ratios. I used to be such a huge NOOB and bought calcium chloride for my res! hahahaha wtf, who wants to dump chlorine in their reservoir!!!

Cheers TR,
Vlad

You can get the 90% acid where they sell stuff for prints, like those used to make newspapers. You show up and say you work in the printing press and need to clean the machine. They wont ask any questions. Haha, I will get the FBI nocking my door soon.

Thanks for joining the party WeaselCracker!

So the wet towel germination machine goes 4 for 4 this time giving a %100 success rate! These are the other 2 acapulco gold that I initiated yesterday.

IMG-20150930-01306.jpg

And over here you can see the 1st wave of seeds popped 3 days ago. Peace comrades!

IMG-20150930-01307.jpg

Vlad

looking good vlad, how long are you going to veg for?

Thanks for asking Sciguy.
I don't want to veg more than 3 weeks...
I want some structure, but also I want a happy harvest for Christmas.
The last plant I vegged for 6 weeks, but I dropped the ball during flower while using bad nutes.

This grow has an awesome blend of all H2O friendly chemicals. Still doing this without a PPM meter. I believe it is unnecessary at this stage, until I go legal commercial anyway.

I plan on dumping the reservoir every week because ... PLANTS POOP IN THEIR WATER
And I calculate my ratios and dosages of plant food through a calculator.
But this time I've learned not to use too much. I still see a lot of hydro growers burning the crap out of their plants deep into the 12/12 stage. Somehow they mix 30 ml or more per gallon of their commercial hydro plant food and get away with it.

Hydro has not been that bad, last journal got me my first harvest so I see a lot of potential still in this difficult yet awe inspiring method of growing.

Stay tuned Comrades :thumb:

Why can't the Vlad just diy a ppm meter... ;)

Rofl
3 months I've been asking him to get one. Those high quality imported cheap ones are not too bad. If I knew where to send one I'd send it to him. But Vlad is always on the move and Nomads can't get mail so Yes Vlad scale everything back .. Less is more and you will rock it.. I am running only 2/3rds of what I did last run in flower and my plants are loving it.! I do feel like I better stay on the tub changes more.

And put the Air Compressor away that's not for Aeroponics it's for fixing your Land Cruiser. Less is more Vlad.

Good Nutes, Scale it back on stuff .Vlad will produce comrade! I am confident you will bro.

Glad you have had good luck popping them this time.

Speedy results comrade!

:peace:

FE

Back
Top Bottom