First Indoor Grow - Soil & DWC Bucket - Super Silver Haze - Jack Herer - Bag Seed

Tiny is a GIRL!! I was just checking around to just check around lol and I saw them hairy pistils standing out, ready to tickle my fancy

20160529_132233.jpg

Tiny is a GIRL!! I was just checking around to just check around lol and I saw them hairy pistils standing out, ready to tickle my fancy

20160529_132233.jpg

Congrats on the female! I am showing up at a good time it looks like. Hopefully I can find some time to back read some. Keep it up Frenchy! looking good!

:peace:

FE

Hi peeps. Not my post I know but I'm looking for some advice on my own garden. I recently put my girls into flower last week. A week Saturday to be precise and only one is showing signs of flowering. I was wondering if there any tell tale signs that I have got males within my lot so I can get rid sharpish

Hi peeps. Not my post I know but I'm looking for some advice on my own garden. I recently put my girls into flower last week. A week Saturday to be precise and only one is showing signs of flowering. I was wondering if there any tell tale signs that I have got males within my lot so I can get rid sharpish

Just be patient. As long as you are on 12/12 now and no light leaks. they should show signs within a few days...

a week to 10 days on average for me ...

:peace:

FE

All strains are different. But FE is right usually week to 2 weeks is what I have experienced.

Here's a pic of the clone I broke off. When I broke it off I instantly cut it at a 45 and put it in a cup of distilled water with 4 drops of thrive alive b1 green and also soaked the RR at the same time for about 10 15 mins...dipped the clone in to my technaflora roottech cloning gel and then plopped it in the RR, put it in the prop tray with heating pad on medium, hood on, and sprayed a mixture of thrive alive b1 green 2 times a day [minimum]...

20160531_105602.jpg

I'll post root ball pics with my next update. haven't done that in a bit :thumb:

KiG :passitleft:

Re: First Indoor Grow - Soil & DWC Bucket - Super Silver Haze - Jack Herer - Bag Seed

What is that exactly. Sorry for 101 questions

pistils coming out of the calyx. which is on the node...when the plant is mature enough in veg it may show some [either male or female]....males are usually quicker to show and to finish, since in nature it's a race to pollinate the girls asap.

if the plant is matured enough in veg to show sex it's usually near one of the top nodes, where the newest growth would be. Usually the nodes coming off the main stem will be the first ones to show as well being as they're always having nutes/h2o go through their parts to feed the other parts growing off that.

hope that helps a bit

Back
Top Bottom