Urdedpal's fun pics

was that the blunt you were talking about last night? looks like a nice session

This mornings wake and bake.
The honey sport dutches are not the easiest to roll but taste good.
I still prefer the mango blunts and reg honeydutches.
Won't be getting any more cyclones, didn't care for them.

Mr Ur- nice buds!

And I love the egg McMarijuana! :laughtwo: You got it!

how did you not finnish it?? in the pic of you clearing the hit it looks like it was damn close to being a roach

Aww.... Poor blunt.

haha.

Does anyone ever think of how to weed feels about being smoked?

then again we praise it. so I think it's all good.

awwww dont feel bad for the blunt, it got to live out its dreams in style :smokin3:

you are experiencing a very nice lifestyle...
you prob worked hard for it, enjoy!

that's a beautiful blunt size for the dome,
if i have analyzed your smoking situation correctly

first of alll damnn how much weed do u have mann?? send some over this way also id like ur phx umm..send me some fatty blunts and ill take 2 jars thank you!! =)

Honey Oil

The purest form of extraction. I am Blazed! Wow a one hit wonder, Or at least what's in the pipe LOL. The steamroller is called Carp. He is very small LMDFAO:smokin:

100_01851.JPG

100_01861.JPG

DAMN MAN!!! that looks like peanut butter! how much THC did you put in exactly? hahaha

oh i dig the steamroller too! :cheesygrinsmiley:

nice thread bro, you give me one good grow season without any major fuck-ups and i'll match that, lol nice, can u say nug junky lol hahahaha me 2 what can i say, oh well guess what, the first toke i had after 27days after i got out of jail... all i can say is my first thought. here comes the hurricane hahaha i still have that mask lol

damn so i guesss i should be coming to u if i want that good stuff huh lol..enjoyyyyy!!!

lucky you man, have fun with that stuff i know you are

^dude try putitng a blunt in the bowl for a bong or a bubbler, it is amazing

I like to combine the best of both worlds.Smoke a blunt and finish off with a bong rip or 4. :allgood:

jasonandjenn said:
DuDE why would u want a bong hit of a blunt kindA CraZY u would think the blunt would make the weed real harsh

Back
Top Bottom