Urdedpal's fun pics

The Chronic

I love the presentation of the desert. I always make my dinner look nice, even if I'm in a buffet style resturaunt.

Brett2theMax said:
I love the presentation of the desert. I always make my dinner look nice, even if I'm in a buffet style resturaunt.
ME TOO! haha, thats why I cant work in a resturaunt... they say I am too slow even though I make everything look reallllly nice. hahaha. oh well!

I think the TV channel would be a super idea. You put alot of thought into that one, huh highflyer? I know I would subscribe to that!!:cheesygrinsmiley:

:allgood: Urdedpal - you ROCK!!:headbanger:

I Like these wraps.
100_02091.JPG

They roll well.
100_02101.JPG

They burn well
100_02111.JPG

you seem to love your blunts ur, how much do you usually fit into one?

btw they are looking very nice

very tasty lookin

Nice looking butter did you use my recipe to make that batch?

Man, you really need to learn how to roll blunts. Seriously whats with these Pinners. :smokin:

How did you like the Kush blunt Urdepal? (or did you not try it yet)

I think they are really awesome and I like the Sizzrup ones as well.

That blunt is toast. I made a new one for after dinner. I am getting pretty good at rolling cones. Still don't feel lucky. Need to clean the PHX.
This one is smaller.
100_02221.JPG

How are the flavored papers?

Next harvest I will roll a big one for ya.

Brett2theMax said:
Man, you really need to learn how to roll blunts. Seriously whats with these Pinners. :smokin:

I have not tried The Kush.
Might be awhile. I am going to stop smoking after tonight. Give my head some rest. I have been overdoing it.

The flavored papers are good, you just have to buy the right ones. Personally, I like anything that is supposed to taste like some kind of fruit or berry. I like the Juicy Jay's Orange, Blueberry and the Raspberry flvors. Soorry for those who like the sweets, but things like Cookie Dough flavor just really put me off.

Just for the love of god whatever you do DO NOT buy the Juicy Jay's Tequila flavored papers. I know my Tequila, and that is NOT Tequila flavor at all, it tastes like licking dirty bricks.

You should also really try the Sizzrup flavor "True Blunt", tastes like maple syrup with a hint of licorique.

i like kush true blunts and cherry and sour apple

Back
Top Bottom