Urdedpal's fun pics

My seeds
Nirvana White widow
Nirvana Ice
Serious Seeds Chronic
Whitelabel White skunk
Free seeds from Planet skunk Lowrider x blueberry F2
100_02381.JPG

Not all blunts look or taste the same. Some are better and stronger than others. I can make a disgustingly powerful blunt.
Urdedpal's super strong blunts recipe
half gram white widow
half gram Ice
half gram kief
Garanteed to blow your mind, get stupified, and thinking life is pleasant at times.

100_02391.JPG

100_02411.JPG

100_02422.JPG

100_02431.JPG

Do you think I should do a blunt thread? I got a lot of blunt pics and I am more than happy to make and smoke more after my smoke break which I decided to stop monday morning.
I am off to a party see ya.

KIF'd out!!! and yes a blunt thread would be great for everyone to show off their rolling techniques! :headbanger:

a blunt thread would be very fun

That blunt is amazing! I realize how much a half gram of keif actually is, and thats crazy.:adore:

Really, try the Sizzrup flavor "True Blunt", you'll probably like it if you like the Kush because its the same kind of weird flavor that you just can't compare to anything else accuratly.

I might do something like that soon. I have almost 400 pics here now and I have more coming all the time. I get bored and start taking pics. I have thousands of the family. I will have thousands here shortly the way I post sometimes. I am such a post whore LOL. I just can't help it.

Yes, where are these picks you speak of? I know its not ALL in your blunt thread.

ROFL, Yeah, it probibly was the blunt. He locked himself in his grow room and can't get out.

My, oh my Mr U.. one could hurt oneself.. nice plethora of cannabis. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Brett2theMax said:
ROFL, Yeah, it probibly was the blunt. He locked himself in his grow room and can't get out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thatd be crazy status :laughtwo:

Urdedpal said:
Not all blunts look or taste the same. Some are better and stronger than others. I can make a disgustingly powerful blunt.
Urdedpal's super strong blunts recipe
half gram white widow
half gram Ice
half gram kief
Garanteed to blow your mind, get stupified, and thinking life is pleasant at times.

now this is a hell of a mixture, nice stuff Urdedpal that is one blunt I'd love to hit. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom