Urdedpal's fun pics

ok everyone i think its official, we need a cone rolling sticky-thread about how to roll gorgeous cones like these. i know i could benefit from it :cheesygrinsmiley:

HAHA420 said:
ok everyone i think its official, we need a cone rolling sticky-thread about how to roll gorgeous cones like these. i know i could benefit from it :cheesygrinsmiley:

yes i second that

I used to buy kush wraps by the case anything that tastes like hawaiian punch is great.

Not sure. I have been overdoing it lately and I don't get high like I use too.
It takes too much. At least a week or two. Then I might start small. Its hard to stop when its so easy to get. I just need a THC break.

Urdedpal said:
Next harvest I will roll a big one for ya.
I have not tried The Kush.
Might be awhile. I am going to stop smoking after tonight. Give my head some rest. I have been overdoing it.

For me? I can't wait to smoke it!

I was going to take a break this week, but I think its going to be a next week thing since the gardencenter is going bonkers getting ready for Mothersday. I just have to relax when I get home at night.

so about that cone instructional thread..? with pics :cheesygrinsmiley: ?

Yeah!!

Yeah, your instructions are always very comprehensive as well as being easy to follow.

RooRman said:
Yeah, your instructions are always very comprehensive as well as being easy to follow.

yes very true uder as been a very helpfull individual on this site.

Jaring some pot. I like to boil the mason jars til there really hot.
100_02231.JPG

100_02241.JPG

While the jars are heating up I seperate so each jar has just over a ounce.
White widow
100_02251.JPG

Ice
100_02261.JPG

I pull the jars out and let them evaporate any water then I wipe them with a paper towel put the weed in and seal the top. The heated jar exspands the air inside and when it cools it creates a vaccuum.
100_02271.JPG

My bud gets its own small fridge with a padlock
100_02281.JPG

How I roll a blunt cone. I choose my flavor and grind my weed.
100_02291.JPG

I put in the amount I want then I roll it with my fingers until the spongy weed takes a shape.
100_02301.JPG

100_02311.JPG

I cut the edge of the paper at a slant with some scissors.
100_02321.JPG

I start to roll using the slant I created in the paper (slant helps with cone shape). I lick the edge and seal.
100_02331.JPG

Here's a cone but its loose.
100_02341.JPG

I use a twig to pack it down so I get the right firmness. Then I use a finger to pack the end.
100_02351.JPG

Now I have a fat cone shape blunt. Looks and smells good.
100_02361.JPG

The blunt taste better than it looks. Kush is awesome. Cones burn so evenly.
100_02371.JPG

Ahun, seems like you are getting the hang of it. Cone blunt rolling is a little easier then straight blunt rolling. I absolutly LOVE Kush by True Blunts, love the fruit punch, really get the party going

thanx for the cone tut

great tip on the jars, whats the longest you think they can last in those jars in the fridge like that ?
whats the longest you think someone can stock up for ?

Don't know. I never store for that long. Always end up smoking it all.

highflyer said:
great tip on the jars, whats the longest you think they can last in those jars in the fridge like that ?
whats the longest you think someone can stock up for ?

i dig the instructional Urdedpal! pics help out a lot!

Back
Top Bottom